The Promised Neverland 53

Chapter's out
readms.net/r/neverland/053/4539/4

This is a test calling it now, next chapter he fires the gun at Emma but all that it shoots out is a small white sheet on a stick that says "bang"

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

Is he only pretending to drink tea?

Yes.

Norman's currently an MtF mama canidate, he'll probably turn up to their wedding with a homemade blanket he made in knittery class as a wedding gift that's partially made up of cucked tears

Minerva hasn't been seen for 13 years. And the trio is almost 13..... is Emma the reincarnation of Minerva?

>pointed a gun at Emma
Fucking filthy piece of shit faggot, I hope he dies painfully.

Remember when everyone was saying this guy was fat?

Don't worry. He's not gonna kill her. He's just gonna jam his human gun into her if you know what I mean

>even lewding Emma's life or death situation
Fucking stop this degeneracy.

you missed an entire thread this week. you're the worst kind of shitposter because you're not dedicated to your cause. shame.

I got banned senpai

The tea in the cup is a metaphor for him. He is broken on the outside with nothing in him

That's a cute Emma.

>Implying you'd have bullets

>letting that stop you

And the volume cover.

They should leave and set the base on fire

Emma is always cute.

Look at her reaction over here her face says "ehh Sung Joo and my usual clients have been bigger :^)"

The blue stripe ruins it

Fuck off, pick on someone who deserves it faggot.

It is Norman.

>Normanfag pandering in a volume he doesn't even appear in

We avatar now?

Seriously though, why is he even there? I know he appears as a hallucination but that shouldn't warrant him "escaping" in the cover.

>he shoots Emma
>proceeds to get lynched by bow and arrows, a spear and several prepubescent kids
What exactly is his plan again?

It's a test you dip!

Anyone else feel tired by the cliffhangers?

>drop the dead weight
I'm sure he means it, but I bet what he's really suggesting is to leave the younger children there

Your 25 year old virgin who's hasn't interacted with a female for 13 years. Then Emma walks in. What do

I wish I hadn't read the spoilers.

They could actually try to locate the airvents of the shelter and block them forcing him to surface for air and then proceed to kill him

>reading spoilers ever
Why ever do it? ruins the entire chapter.

Not threaten to shoot her.

>Normanon
>Ray x Emma shitposter
>MtFfag
the thread just started but the gang's all here, what a happy family

what

Crashing this plane

If this is indeed meant to be a test, then what was the purpose of this panel?
It's not like the kids are imagining it, this feels as a flashback.

We're still waiting for art dump fag, Philanon and "le series turned to shit after chapter x!" fag to get real comfy

I thought that was ray from the back

It's the kids imagination

I bet whatever that tbis is a test.

Setup for his dramatic flashback where his best friend died because reasons.

He probably killed some animal or if he really killed one of his comrades he had good reason for it

Well, let's see if I can inject some quick happiness amidst the despair and netorare.

I said I was going to write a quick RayxAnna story and I plan to do so right now. Will it be done by the end of the week? End of the month? I have no idea, but I'll post it once it's done.

Now continue with your scheduled despair.

Actually here.

I wish Krone was alive to see him interact with her

Very nice, I missed your writing.

Damn, good chapter at last.
Somehow the forest arc was incredibly boring despite being legit dangerous, but we're finally back on track

Even though i'm homosex I can't help but think "this is real fucking gay" when reading this

do not bully writer-kun please

Thats cute. After your done this can you write a story with ray sleeping with Emma and Norman walking in on them going crazy and then killing everyone?

>wild demon attacked his group
>nobody could do anything
>once he was the only one left, he took a knife they had from their escape and fought with the demon
>he wodn, but all of his friends were dead or would soon be
>he's left as a broken shell of his former self
>makes it to the shelter and spends the next 13 years sharpening his edge to dull the pain
Yeah, I can see it.

I bet Philanon is either or because he always deliberately baits Normanon.

>Minerva never appeared
>guy somehow had cookies for 13 years
At least he should have made it a bit more believable that nobody appeared with eating some can food or something like that.

>Norman killing everyone
Emma would just silence Norman by tossing her used snot tissue into his cuck pit and continue with Ray

>that's cute
What happened to you? I am genuinely concerned.

Thanks. I'll do my best.

>I can't help but think "this is real fucking gay" when reading this
Would it make it less gay if I made Anna a trap?
But yeah, I'm going for maximum saccharine with this one.

>After your done this can you write a story with ray sleeping with Emma and Norman walking in on them going crazy and then killing everyone?
I'll put it in the maybe pile next to the one where Phil, the Demon Lord, fucks Emma, Anna, and Gilda in front of the other kids.

Maybe he realised he fucked up the script, so he panicked and pulled the gun.

Writer-kun is always the one poster you can always trus-
>I'll put it in the maybe pile next to the one where Phil, the Demon Lord, fucks Emma, Anna, and Gilda in front of the other kids.
Nevermind.

>spoiler thread was better than chapter thread
uhhh

The numbers the kids from Grace Fields have are meant to be read backwards and that gives the order the kids have been born.

What does this mean?

Seriously, this is what I was concerned about in the last thread. There's no fucking way he's had non stale cookies for thirteen years, this guy's lying about something.

Neverland's no longer a brand new series with a minimum if less than 10 chapters, you're gonna have to face that the majority of threadly discussions is gonna revolve around shitposting about cuckoldry and traps than actual series and chapter discussion

Chill, dear. I was just humouring Philanon. I have better and deceptively happier things to write.

This chapter made my inner Emmafag mad.

Maybe he baked them with his supplies?

can't wait for the fanart of this guy tenderly taking care of all the children followed by other cute thing in the shelter.

Doesn't seem likely. Those are facotry made cookies, not homebaked.

I actually like the new guy being a sleaze, I hope that even if it's all an act he still acts like an ass.

The ingredients he would need to do that should have gone stale too though, right? Usually food meant to last a long time is canned or whatever.

Considering they bring up little details like these constantly, Ray may call his bluff next week.

If you have nothing to do for 13 years in a shelter stocked with food, why not master the skills of baking?

Yakitake!! no Neverland

Anyone notice the Phil looking owl next to the one with the red tophat?

>happier things

You mean this one?

What could this mean?!