US efforts to turn Russia into its vassal doomed to failure

>US attempts to isolate Russia and make it a country under its tutelage are doomed to failure, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov told a meeting arranged to mark Diplomats’ Day on Thursday.
>The Russian diplomat said the West, "worried by the loss of its influence, is desperate to maintain its hegemony and hinder the objective process of the shaping of a new polycentric world order, restrain the development of new world centers, including Russia."
>He emphasized that Russia had repeatedly faced outside challenges in its history, "which it was overcoming successfully with an active role of the Russian diplomatic service". "It will stay this way," the minister pledged.
tass.com/politics/989132

How will (((America))) ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=JqwnkaWYsPo
youtube.com/watch?v=MPZPUom3d_M
youtube.com/watch?v=oc4azhg4WnE
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ye28Cg33TJM
youtu.be/Q2Cl8lSv9Is
youtube.com/watch?v=arASco9X3aI
youtube.com/watch?v=bzdFJFG3Rnw
youtube.com/watch?v=rTzFjMa0Rso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>how will America recover

By staying ahead via natural growth rates.
Even oligarchies benefit from diversifying their portfolio.

>How will (((America))) ever recover?
fucking kek Vanya, good one
will you ever?

Tass is a state owned news agency created by the soviets

cuz OP is russobot

he's not thin enough to be a Russian bot

How's the American cock zbigniew?

Quit yapping, pet

>uh oh muh american dick you stupid pshek, muh eu gibs, what you gonna do without powerfull russia help
How is your soviet union?

came at me russobots, show me your mighty empire

creatura del hemisferio occidental

Oh wow
I don't care t b h
The problem is that this country is too poor to have NEETbux

That's an insult to you
You're the property of the "creatura"

work with us or dont, user's fate is manifest

>t. creatura del baño británico

good proxy sasha, they taught you well, how is weather in petersburg?

Woah - what an unbiased, thought out conclusion you have gotten to there!

Hello Akaky Akakievich. I hope life treats you well.

Lavrov has a /comfy/ way of switching between being delicate and being blunt. I like him.

If everyone is russian then who is polish?

they are too arrogant this is their weakness
just look at them now and how weak they have become, they used to be cowboys, but these days if you say no to them, they will cry, lock them selves in a room and call you a homophobe band you from twitter, facebook etc all ways to well speak against them.

I don't use phones because I am too paranoid, but surely they would try to ban my phone too. Pathetic I hope it is all a CIA psyop or they are done for. Called all of this as a psyop for ages now, but they always go alex jones tier and don't see what's infront of them. regardless they are currently fucked up. no wonder why they don't win shit, they are to occupied with hating them self and imaginary priviledges

>british bath creature

Why can't they spend summer fixing shit so it doesn't get like that in winter?

But the boards work fine?

Chickenhawk McBonespur needs to stop listening to (((them))) before the Norks show him what a shitty missile defense system the US actually has.

>kacapia.jpg
Proxy hohol?

because they are litarally african tier shithole and dont have money
putin and olighars are stealing all wealth so average katsap is poor as shit
also their country is sooo big you need a lot of money to keep everything in order

>the West, "worried by the loss of its influence, is desperate to maintain its hegemony

Hahaha, good one. Actually the reverse is true. Everthing that Russia has been doing since the 90s is to desperately try to cling to their former superpower status. And it's not working.

Everything the do: these tactics they use to destabilise Western democracies, their electoral systems, their parties, peoples trust in their institutions, media etc. It's all because ultimately they are trying to become relevant again.

The West could glass the rest of the world at any moment, if they wanted that. The problem is they're hampered at home by their own traitors and weaklings. The West has forgotten the great taste of victory and domination.

Maybe we need to reinstate slavery to fix that.

nie ty głupi kacapie z tajgi

Blow your horn olifant on the ronsarvollen, that was magnus the king (charle magne) and god damnit, now he starts to cry

riding we are against the ronsarvollen

niggers they fell for rolands sword, on ronsarvollen
youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
(gay and censored, removed all the nigger parts, full song here)
youtube.com/watch?v=JqwnkaWYsPo

bles i hornet olifant
ride they did out in the frankishlands with the spoils on their saddle

Spoken like a true "American worshiping" East Euro peasant. You still have posters of Rambo in your bedroom? lol...

The "wannabe American" phase was understandable in the immediate period of the fall of the USSR but in 2018 still being a "wannabe American"?!? Lol...please

I just saw this on Drudge. Why are we beating the shit out of Russia?

Q predicted this

that damage control kek
Is this it? Is this all you can conjure, fiutinbots?

youtube.com/watch?v=MPZPUom3d_M

>Russia
You mean the wife factory?

>listening to some meme muslim shitskin
dont change the topic faggot

good and cheap, begging to leave russian shithole
youtube.com/watch?v=oc4azhg4WnE

>Western democracies, their electoral systems, their parties, peoples trust in their institutions, media
Western democracies that replace them with foreigners? Their parties that work for the highest bidding corporations? Their electoral systems that go into literal meltdowns if the "wrong" candidate wins by some miracle? Their institutions that support all subhumans in the world on their dime? The media that openly hates them and wants them gone?
I don't think we need to destabilise any of it. Any white westerner with an IQ higher than a monkey gypsy leech like you will oppose it at all coast.

Holy shit they must really want to get the fuck out of there.

later they gonna be prostitutes in china or in some arab countries
as much i hate russia i feel really sorry for these people

It is quite entertaining watching Glorious-Leader Trudeau squirm. Especially after Trump rails Canada's economy with a Tariff on Steel, which Canada supplies most of.
>Pic related
>That fucking meme question at the side after the Trudeau-India debacle

I doubt that this previous leaf guy is really canadian
and well US is preparing for war so they gonna need strong industry

>preparing for war
The US has been at war since WWII, when the "department of war" was changed to the "department of defense" and congress stopped bothering to declare war at all. What else is new?

Noooo not the Russian lolis

scale of this war

All wars are (((banker's))) wars.
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

The guy is so (((Americanized))) that he cannot tell his ass from his elbow anymore...

Looks like Poland

RDS-37 - first solid fuel hydrogen bomb.

youtube.com/watch?v=ye28Cg33TJM

Good. Putin’s interests don’t conflict with our own
youtu.be/Q2Cl8lSv9Is

I'm just making an objective analysis, imo. That's the reality of the situation, Russia is desperate for regaining their former status and are doing anything possible to undermine the West. You have to be either blind/unintelligent to not see this or simply paid by them.

And what is stopping you from fixing your own shit? Maybe your lack of intelligence or willingness?
Oh wait, you're from Russia. Why am I talking to you. You can go fuck yourself, ruski. You're one of the worst peoples on the planet, you actually enjoy being a slave to a corrupt bureaucracy. And you've been doing that for centuries.

Get a fucking spine already and stop being just a bug under the oligarchs' boots.

but its not muhammad

>when Russia has the GDP of Italy
muh Military and Intelligence supapowah.

Russia, Poland - tomato, tomato. Shitholes nonetheless.

Turn on the US news sometime. Russia is behind every disaster and the entire military, intelligence, and financial juggernaut of the US, the world's unipolar superpower, can't seem to figure out what's going on or how to stop it.

Or are you some kind of conspiracy theorist who doesn't believe that?

by driving these fucking kikes out of power and minding our own god damned business.

why the hell polaks sperging out here?
whats their issue here?

Trump is a neocon though.

Russia is not trying to regain former anything it is taking care of it's interests and building a STRONK nation it is the JEWest that has been trying to undermine Russia but it's getting BTFO. The JEWest is not messing with a low-IQ negro nation anymore...

You swallowed Jew propaganda to such an extent that you are hopeless.

Who u tryna fool ruski pig?

>When Italy has the same money to buy influence, yet does not because not evil.
Again I repeat myself. Rusia is a US asset country since Putin.

It's just their mentality after getting continuously butt fucked.

no, go eat some surströmming

The US helped put Putin into power in order to avoid further destabilization of Russia, but I would not say that it is an "asset" in the sense of it being a client state.

>JEWest that has been trying to undermine Russia but it's getting BTFO
kek jewest btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=arASco9X3aI

You dont even have neetbux? Thats torture...

>How will (((America))) ever recover?

By have an economy that has GDP greater than Mexico's.

Neetbux are for the weak, like niggers and orthodox jews.

Not the most cooperative asset or competent. But US controlled nontheless.

How is a nation strong when common people in Russia are poor and oppressed as fuck?

Only the oligarchs and the bureaucrats live decently in Russia. If that's a stronk nation, I'd pass.

If you lived in Russia and publicly criticised their establishment for years, chances were one day you'd meet a Chechen in the elevator and that's where it would all end for you.

Already happened to lots of Russians who dared to criticise or expose corruption in Russia.

Maybe you love living in a dictatorship? You love living like a poor fuck who worships a leader? How about rationed food, rationed internet, rationed everything?

You know, if you like dictatorial or authoritarian regimes, you can always move to North Korea. I'm sure you're gonna love living with malnourishment and parasites in your intestines.

Maybe you just got sick of too much comfort. You've had it too well until now and your masochism demands some hardship.

I think "controlled" is even too strong a word, even if there is more strategic cooperation than it might seem on the surface.

Neetbux keeps my 3d printer going. 3d printer produces the liberator for me. Etc

Since ive noe got a plastic gun i cant be weak with Ameri tier logic.

>neetmasterrace

"Owned" would fit better. I agree.

That's dumb. You can buy a lot more real guns by making a positive net contribution to the economy. For the price of the last car I bought (not very expensive car) I could shoot up so many schools it would make your head spin.

OH SHIT IVAN IS ONTO US FETCH MORE KROKODIL QUICK

Owning is the problem, isn't it? The key for the international bankers is to retake control over Russia and the rest of the "axis of evil." But you might as well say that London is the owner as New York.

>US efforts to turn Russia into its vassal doomed to failure

I've been to Russia. There is literally a McDonald's across the street from the Moscow Kremlin.

Checkmate, Putin.

The submachine gun im making will put money back into the economy.
>barrel from the hardware store
>strenghtend filament from a local producer
>skill i learn

I could even kill people with it so less people leech of the state.

i have a dream

Just one gun? A gunsmith can make a decent living off of his skills, but he'll need business sense.

If you're selling it to Norweigans then no it won't. You will be taking money in the Norweigan economy and putting it in the hands of Norweigans.

The US is the chief purveyor of cultural degeneracy abetted by the Jews who all but contol it’s political and cultural life. The white goyim of the US are in the throes of being demographically replaced and any opposition to this plan will result in them being labelled an enemy of the state. The United States in its current form needs to be wiped from the map, it needs to start again and deport all the Jews to Israel and the Latino invaders back to Mexico and Central America , otherwise the US will bring down Christian civilisation with it.

I wont be selling it. Then i would end up staying in this hellhole for like 4-5 years.

Its for personal use and chimping out.

>You know, if you like dictatorial or authoritarian regimes, you can always move to North Korea
I think tat kacaps will be very happy living there, just look at this wonderful land, full of happines:
youtube.com/watch?v=bzdFJFG3Rnw

So you won't really help the economy

Well shit. I dont really pray at the altar of economic prosperity anyway.

We got enough cash to sustain the neet population until i die anyway.

It's just you said you were going to help the economy.

The local economy. Maybe not the national one. I will be using my purchasing power to buy parts.

Oh.

A thread about the political independence of Russia from the US influence triggered poolanders. How come?

It looks like the polish death camps have completely screwed your reasoning abilities.

kek, katsap dreams about empire
wstawaj wania zesrałes się

What the fuck are you even on about...

>Mud doesn't exist anywhere else

Why do we always have to be at odds?
The cold war is over cant we get along?

>be powerfull russian empire
>rule half of the world
>in your cities roads are muddy shitholes
>rest of your country is literally 3rd world
youtube.com/watch?v=rTzFjMa0Rso

Russia doesn't have a Rothschild central bank. The US does.