You fucks better vote for Patrick Brown in this leadership race for the PC party

You fucks better vote for Patrick Brown in this leadership race for the PC party

this video deserves its own thread
tvo.org/video/programs/the-agenda-with-steve-paikin/patrick-brown-the-once-and-future-pc-leader

>Patrick brown was the leader of the PC party in Ontario
>he was a head in the polls, rebuilt the party from 18000 members to over 200000
>real grass roots candidate who came out of nowhere
>assassinated by the mainstream cukservative CTV news media by #MeToo harppies
>is stabbed in the back by his own team
>they told him to do a news conference addressing the allegations
>during the press conference, they tweeted their resignations
>several of his staff jumped ship to Catherine mulrouneys team
>Catherine Mulroney has no political experience, but her dad was the former prime minister.
>Patrick is forced to step down by his caucus, who release a drafted resignation letter without his approval to the public
>Patrick disappears for two weeks
>comes back on global news and exposes everyone
>put his name forward for running for the party leadership again
>other candidates are scared shitless

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4028157/exclusive-patrick-brown-says-sexual-assault-allegations-motivated-by-political-adversaries/
leadership.ontariopc.ca/
leadership.ontariopc.ca/ask-a-question
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is the first interview he did after he was forced to step down
globalnews.ca/news/4028157/exclusive-patrick-brown-says-sexual-assault-allegations-motivated-by-political-adversaries/

Yeah, I'll bump.
This needs to be seen by everyone.

thanks you for the bump, nice digits.

This guy can be the non-retarded trump on ontario. and he was fucking assassinated by the media. We need meme him into office.

No more trying to prop or reform up a rotten system. Hasten collapse and turn welfare bureaucracy into simplified basic income success story.

I'd argue that pointing out that his opposition assassinated him is what we need to do here. Keep the people interested in his ongoing investigations.

$1000 a month for 30 million people is $30 billion a month.....
Who's paying for this?

Fuck that nihlism. it only leads in communism and a cancer on the state worse than death. read the Archepelego. Things can be so much worse than they already are. lets try and prevent hell on earth first before despairing and giving up. also you probably have jewish blood for spreading fud.

He's a stooge faggot loser just like the rest of them, shut the fuck up you stupid clown. The CPC is fucked without a leader and it's not looking good for the next election. All Canadian Parties = SHIT

the government bonds sold by the federal and provincial governments. so in essence. future generations. imagine the interest payments we'll have to pay to service the debt. Which is why we need a balanced government budget. no deficits!

He needs to win. Christine Elliot is former NDP bitch. When is the deadline to get a membership and vote?

i don't disagree. its all shit. but there's shit and then there's vomit mixed by diarrhea. which do you want to swallow user? which has the best chance of least harm? have a spine and fight damn you.

Dude they're polling at 50% support dumbass. It's idiots like you that will elect wynne again because you are stupid fucking children.

Okay, now for the hard question!
HOW are they paying for this? Or are we leaving that problem for them too?

it might be too late. still try user. its 10$ for a chance to do something.

leadership.ontariopc.ca/

that flag......

>Brown was also the first Ontario PC leader to march in the Toronto Pride Parade

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

A

FUCKING

LEAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WE'LL NEVER FORGET YOU AND ALWAYS LOVE YOU MOTHER BRITAIN

seedeadline might be march 2nd

The next debate is in 4 days on the 28th. you can submit a question if you like

leadership.ontariopc.ca/ask-a-question

bump

Better question.
Who's being paid?

Just got my membership. All depends if snail mail gets to me in time to verify. Fingers crossed. BTW, if you are from Brown's campaign team, use this place if he gets the leadership. I'm planning on volunteering if he is the candidate as well. This shit is on nobody's radar in Canadian politics. Untapped resources.

likely (((them)))

side note: Catherine Mulroney seems tight with such interests as bruce power, who are in dire need of retrofitting for their nuclear plants.

ya, cant believe how under the radar this all is, when it resonates like tesla himself activated his earthquake devise.

not a part of his team, just a concerned ano with far too much time on his hands.