This kills the sjw

How bad will it be when the left inevitably clashes with itself? Black people goes against everything they stand for except being black

Kek. That's pretty good shit.

If Wakanda has a cure for cancer there's no reason they couldn't have a cure for homosexuality too.

/ournigger/

10/10

Fucking love this guy.

Breaking: niggers are as retarded as alt righters

I don't know why it hasn't been pushed sooner. For years I've been saying there needs to be a way to talk about misogyny in hip hop, maybe now is the time since there's finally enough representation of blacks

My uncle unironically thinks government chem trails turns black men gay

This guy is alright.

shutup fag

is wakanda berlin of the third reich? wtf i need to see black pander now

People keep saying this but the left never calls out black people for anything.

Blacks are only into liberalism for the gibz

All the social engineering goes right over there heads. Including the LGBT crap as most non whites loathe faggots.

IF I'M GON' DIE FOR YOU
IF I'M GON' KILL FOR YOU
THEN I'LL SPILL THIS BLOOD FOR YOU, HEY

*ahluhluhluhluhluhluhluhluhluh*

*ahluhluhluhluhluhluhluhluhluh*

Blacks hate gays with a passion
Hispanics are probably the most homophobic people on earth
The vast majority of transgender murders (think like 90%) are committed by black men who meet a tranny in a nightclub, stick their hand under their dress and then immediately feel emasculated, pull a gun out and start firing.

in other words, black people like killing

killing gays, especially

Homophobia is definitely a genetic thing in men. We've had generations conditioned their entire lives not to shit on gays and they get bullied relentlessly. If you actually stopped the conditioning they'd have no choice but to return to the closet.

>implying human sex applies too black people.

Fucking bigots.

>misogyny in hip hop
Fucking this. The only time they call it out is when whitey Eminem does it

>Black people goes against everything they stand for except being non-white

Fixed that for you.

Seems like it's do-able to get that ball rolling. It would take a prominent lefty to start it though