Why is it supposed to be degrading to Americans to be called "Burger"

when I just had a Big Mac here too?

All the while it is supposed to be degrading to Germans to be called "Kraut" even though there really is no other way to eat at a pig roast with bread dumplings except with Kraut.

And then we have Limeys and Macaronis. But those are also nice things, no?

>big mac

Gross

"Burger," just like "Murican," began as a degrading, condescending term which we owned and converted into a label of pride.

In your face, Euro mutts.

And yet somehow the Asians call the Americans dogs when they're the ones eating them

No, it isn't, Burger.

I don't mind being called a burger. Simply because some people use it pejoratively doesn't mean that it is. In fact, I think that it's a relatively good summation of American culture: red meat; standardized; delicious; conversion of that which is low quality (ground beef is low tier meat) to high quality through work and garnishment; substantive and unpretentious; ...

I don’t think it’s intended to be demeaning at all.
Even when Aussies call Burgers seppos it’s actually said in an endearing banter type of way. Much like Sharts.
I think Mutt is genuinely intentionally demeaning.

>grand mac
that looks hot

Calling them ''Americlaps'' or ''Clapistani'' were always my favourites

It’s not. I cant be insulted.

USA USA USA USA USA USA

You're probably a five guys fan eh, hipsterboi.

Trump 2024 check dem

I dont know ur flag? What island is this?

its just bants man dont take it too hard

That's the nature of nicknames. They grow on you over time and you accept them. As far as I can tell only blacks and women get consistently mad about some word you call them.

Because the common burger is, in fact, a toxic mess of rat, mold, preservatives, fat and flour, whereas kraut, macaroni and lime are actual foods.

sage useless threads

Shut up, Commie.

What a retard

A burger is a ground beef patty between some bread.

Maggot burgers

>he doesnt like 5 guys
You know nothing of burgers, toothpaste

If only europoors and the Jew east coasters knew what an American burger tastes like...

double double is the god mode hamburger

Do you guys get horse meat at your mcdonalds?
I always heard that as a kid, never knew if it was true or not

it's not used as a pejorative, it's like calling someone here a fag, you newfag

It was a good day when the first in n out opened here in az

>macaroni
>actual food
Not in canada it isn't. They've managed to turn macaroni into some kind of yellow plastic that will mostly harmlessly pass through your digestive tract and only give you a little bit of cancer

Every insult or euphemism ends up having the exact same degrading or promoting effect as the original name. Its called a euphemism / dysphemism treadmill

Hipster

I’ve had the grand Mac - Big Mac is better

that's because they are describing the same object

the word does not define the object, the object defines the word, this is something liberals have always had ass-backwards. They think they can change a label, and that this will change the thing; reality doesn't actually work that way.

Look at mr high and mighty burger connoisseur over here. Unlike you im not a picky lil bitch and will eat burgers from anywhere

Tbqh-- I had the best burger of my life for lunch today

Nah.
But our 1/4 pndr. is called Royalé

I'm so used to being called burger here, it would seem wrong not to be.

Do tell

Is the a halal version of this dish for the new germans?

I think "burgers" and "el atrocidad" memes are pretty weak. They fail because they try to be disparaging first and hope that they are also funny, but they aren't funny so the disparaging nature just makes them repulsive. It just immediately comes across as being generated by someone who's either jealous or otherwise angry about Americans for some reason. It receals the inner butthurt of the poster that posts it.

Remember when they used to call us Americlaps? That was a funny one because Americans really do just clap all the fucking time for things here. It's not attemptking to be disparaging, it's just pointing out something funny. Because of that it sticks. People aren't generally turned on by negativity, not even 4channers.

If people are actually bothered by any of these memes, then wow. How did we end up so thin-skinned, while lurking Sup Forums of all places? Oh that's right. Faggots forgot or never knew about the first and second rules, so a ton of normies have been invading for over a decade now and this is basically just reddit with different mods and no IDs.

>Limeys
Mocked for NOT getting scurvy.
>.

Who said it's degrading? We rule the burger scene, and have no challengers. I'll burger all day.

best is mcgangbang

I had no idea we had tigers here.

5 guys is pretty good, but far too expensive for the quality.

here it comes in at the same price as local joints including BBQ and practically anything from any asian food joint.

Teddy's ends up being cheaper and far superior. They're still growing as a chain so they're not everywhere, but they're working on it. Keep an eye out. They're definitely worth a shot.

Damn im hungry now

No. I go to the market and have them fresh grind good meat. Place it on a charcoal grill and throw some pecan wood chunks on the coals. Delicious.

It's a meme you dip. All the nationality-based insults are just banter and theyre used because theyre funny.
>germans
>humor

Also noteworthy, those specialty burgers on the side are localized like sushi.

The options in Bothell, Washington were fucking awesome.

Limey is not nice.

I would think it'd be called a .11 kilogrammer

>Dental care advancement in UK abruptly stopped at scurvy prevention

That kilauea fire burger Looks damn good

The truth is people have been trying to find an insult to offend Americans for a few hundred years now and a simple observation of a food item is all they've got so far. I live here, work as a chef, and probably eat a burger once or twice per year.

>>Germans
>>>Humor
This

Burgers and Bongs have same quality of teeth strength and health, Burgers have teeth bleached aritificially because of vanity. Admirable ?

Kraut shouldn't be degrading, it goes with everything pork related. Sausage, hot dogs, bologna, chops, pulled pork. I have to be careful when I eat it though, like I can't eat it if I have to be to work or anywhere else for a day and a half.

>burger meme

>criticizes a country's food
>proceeds to eat nummy Lutefisk

BGR or fucking die in a pit fire

Any Colorado boys been to crave burger? That shit was mind blowing

Actually, we brush them.
2 minutes a sitting, 2-3 times a day.

Burgers are fucking great
>had to starve for an operation
>had nothing to eat for 2 days.
>have operation
>come round, i'm fucking starving

Ran to KFC, and had 4 fillet burgers and about 2 pints of pepsi.
One of the most joyous experiences I have ever had.

Yeah me too. That's the point I was making against the anti-big mac snobbishness.

>[muffled Lynyrd Skynyrd music in the distance]

I call Mexican's Taco's too

At least we're running to something, and not from something. I'll kill myself with chicken skin before I receive an acid bath from a shit skin.

>KFC
>Burgers
I think you misunderstand.

Just throwing this out there. My favorite burger comes from waffle house.

Enjoy your "label of pride "

They opened up a 5 guys here and it is full of hipsters abd the burgers are pretty shit tbqh.

Pic related is from Fletcher’s burgers here and they are pretty based, no fucked up hipsters there, more like a mixture of suits, whores, druggies and normie burger lovers.

no, i get the name and all, its just that speaking about burgers be they People or eatings material, takes me back to a happy time
fillet burgers yumyum

Need to cook kraut for 8 hours or so until it is completely soft, then it is awesome. Cooked with caraway seeds.

if you ever run into a STACKED location
try their mac n cheese burger as well as their milkshakes and/or beers
AMAZING food

No I meant that a hamburger is beef. Not chicken.

That's a great tip. Admittedly, I've only ever had the pre-packaged stuff, but the Mrs. has been trying to find a good recipe so she can make me some for my birthday. Really appreciated friend.

>had to starve for an operation
>had nothing to eat for 2 days.

Dude, I once had a bowel operation, 6 days nothing before (operation was postponed twice) and 4 days nothing thereafter and then initially only cooked apples and some light cooked semolina.

2 days is shit nothing

I'm not gonna pay good money for fucking 'mac and cheese'.

>Sup Forums approved racial slurs
Americans = mutts
GERMans= cuckrauts
French = arab
Spanish = moor
Portuguese = mullato
Greek = turk
Turk = Kurd
Kurd = turk
italian = terrone
british = paki
irish = english
norwegian = saami
swedish = somali
finnish = finngolian
russian = russian
ukrainian = hohol
bulgarian, hungarian, romanian, serbian, montenegro, bosnian = gypsy or turk
slovakia= czechoslovak
czech = czechoslovak
macedonia = albanian
croatian = serb
albanian = albozerg
dutch = moroncan
belgian = moroncan
polish = slavshit
belarusian = ???????
slovenian = jews
estonian, lithuanian, latvian = nothing, they are cool people

Don't overthink it, Helmut, it's just funny.

wrong on 15 counts at least

Big Macs are fucking tiny, though. It's like $5 and about as filling as a chicken nugget in bread. You'd have to buy at least 3 and they don't even let you add jalapinos and different sauces and shit. You can buy a full meal deal at Hungry Jacks for the same price with a sundae and a box of nuggets on top. Better yet get a kilo of fries and a real burger at the local fish n chip shop instead.

Do add and complete, Bernd.

>Leaving out the most obvious one
Fuck off, gyppo

>You'd have to buy at least 3
Get lost, fat faggot.

This. Only the weak need to rage over healthy bantz.

It's a term of endearment you sensitive little faggot. It's the American equivalent of kraut or bong.

>butthurt 1/3 negro moroncan detected
Arab mullatos = morrocans

I thought your Maccas were superior to the American version

that's what Aussies tell me, anyway

Shut up you buck toothed tea cupper

the funniest food-related name for a foreigner is actually "calzone" for Italians

We do this with everything, it's a side effect of greatness.

>Russian = Russian

Top KEK

Fucking faggot Whataburger is the best

What does sauerkraut actually taste like ?

I like pasta nigger, or noodle nigger

Terrone is a slur for southern italians, not just any italian, you tard.

Same reason white people aren't phased by any epithet and niggers can't handle being called negro.

just saying you should try it brother, not forcing you
I thought the same when I first went

>It's like $5

they sell them here for 1 euro per Big Mac with a coupon

kraut with vinegar

Just calling you out on your weak faggotry, filthy gyppo.