Made in Abyss

>twitter.com/miabyss_anime/status/903666262185832449
>Finally Ep confirmed to be 1 hour long

Will we see PaPa ?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8bqhwXBLRtXiX7joZVWUanJYH0ThxkVBk7OP0NZiri4ptWQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
youtube.com/watch?v=h-0HRs0FY2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

I've seen the stuff, I've seen the listings, but I don't understand Nippon rankings at all.

How bad is the anime doing?

Better than most but not very good

Now that's some good news, Bondlewd or no Bondlewd.

we will see him in some expanded flashback for mitty

>Newest episode was better than its chapter, considering that the third layer literally had nothing in it in the manga besides the second cutest animal and the snake
>1h final episode announced

Shit's getting better every day.

so, how were the anime original content?

Meh.

well animated but badly written. Reg and Riko were clearly out of character and now animeonly-fags think she's a retard.

Good because it made the third layer not a snoozefest

Why did Riko hallucinate about returning to Orth if the netherwarding box makes her want to go to the bottom?

>Will we see PaPa ?

Are you fucking dumb? We didn't even see the rabbit girl yet.

Reminder, the bunny smells good!

What? See?

There's Nanachi's entire backstory so yes.
No, we aren't getting to Idolfront arc even with a 60 minutes long theatrical screening.

Subs when?

So we'll be seeing Nanachi next week, what kind of voice do you have in mind for nanachi anons?

For some reason I always have kuroko's voice in mind when i was reading the manga

We've known she's tanpopo for months user

Should I start off reading the manga or watching the anime?

I'll end up reading the manga anyway, so how well is the anime doing?

S2 never.

To Bon or not to Bon? That is the burden.

If you can manage to wait a few weeks and don't mind avoiding threads on account of spoilers, I'd watch the anime to it's completion before jumping into the manga. They're doing an outstanding job for the most part.

If it's an hour long. Then the first season's going to end where they about to decent through point of no return.

Settle in for feels guys...

>this scene comes up
>instantly recognize the groan the amakagame makes as the moaning from zombie soldiers in Doom
You can't unhear it.

I'll do that then. I've been wanting to watch an anime for a while, been like 3 seasons since the last one I followed.

>You can't unhear it.
I can if I never played any of the Doom games

Can always hope that there will be bonedad arc in the form of an OVA. I know it won't happen but you can dream

>Newest episode was better than its chapter
>Made Riko into a helpless retard and Reg into an impotent who can't do anything without firing his biiiiig lazoooooor
How about fucking no.

They're really turning this around.

Episode 4 was a letdown for me, the drop in quality for 6 and 7 (specifcally reg Vs. ozen) was almost heartbreaking to watch. But they nailed the last two episodes and managed to even expand on manga stuff with some OC and it was great.

Really hope they make the tamagucci as brutal as it was in the manga but i get the feeling they won't. As long as they don't fuck up Nanachi and Mitty I'll be happy. And an hour finale, what did we do to deserve this?

Fuck i just realized something...

All white whistles equip themselves from powerful artifacts found in the abyss.

Now Riko has her Life Reverberating Stone carved into a white whisle and effectively earned the white whistle status.

HER MOTHER FUCKING ARTIFACT WEAPON IS MOTHER FUCKING REG.

She found him in the abyss, albeit a bit shallow, but still same as other white whistles who found their equipments.

Reg is extremely powerful, not only physically, but have a killer ultimate attack. Reg's better than even Lyza's staff, because it can do the same thing while fighting physically and is intelligent.

Reg's body parts also fires the laser without needing to be attached to him. Will Reg eventually die and Riko wrap his body around herself as the ultimate armor and weapon?

Can you imagine Riko's limbs are replaced by Reg's limbs. Then she wears Reg's skin as armor? holy shit. Riko's whistle also interacts with Reg. So it's not far fetched to imagine Riko can some how use the whistle to transform Reg into something else.

The Roberta's Revenge arc of Black Lagoon got an OVA so hey, it's not completely impossible

At the risk of going off topic - How could you have never played Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, or Final Doom user? Carving through demons with a chainsaw to a soundtrack done by Slayer in chiptune is a rite of passage to adulthood.

>Can you imagine Riko's limbs are replaced by Reg's limbs
Doomed to be a womanlet for life

>HER MOTHER FUCKING ARTIFACT WEAPON IS MOTHER FUCKING REG.
Woah user, how did you figure that out???

This is going to be the final scene of the season guys.

Hype... or sad... whatever it up!

>Made Riko into a helpless retard
Not exactly, she was able to escape the stomach. They did make here into a blithering retard though (At least more than normal)

Holy shit, I think you're on to something.

>At least more than normal
Why do people say that? How is Riko "normally" dumb? She's usually quite attentive, quick on the uptake, and pretty careful, so I don't really see what you're talking about.
This episode was completely OOC for her.

Hey Sup Forums there's going to be some Sup Forums soccer tournament coming up. Vote for bonedad if you want him to be on the team.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8bqhwXBLRtXiX7joZVWUanJYH0ThxkVBk7OP0NZiri4ptWQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Is there anyone who can remotely control our boy bonduroldo

Forgot that thing existed.

>reddit spacing
fuck off

What if Riko's Lyza's clone? Revived by the Cube?

Born in '95
This wasn't America either so even less of a chance to hear about it through worth of mouth or news beyond gaming mags I only got for the Playstation demo discs.
Didn't own a console or a PC for years after those games were released, so never really got to do it during their prime, not that I would, considering I was more of a Spyro the Dragon kind of kid at the time, and now I just don't see a reason to jump through a few hoops to play it, it's not like shooters are my favorite genre.

Riko normally appears dumb, and this is something many characters state. Her actions are supposed to prove it otherwise, though.

Sad, because they won’t reach that point
Otherwise, great that was a beautiful endpoint in the manga, but without proper built in it lose a lot of weight

Who is the narrator? Lyza?

Heretic/Hexen were cooler.

>appears
Exactly. Which is why I am asking why do people say it like she actually is dumb.

>Maybe the pace will increase again around the third layer
>It's a fucking filler episode
Who gave the go-ahead on this?

I think it's one of the better episodes. Lots of exploration after an arc sorely lacking it.

I get the feeling they just wanted to show off Blaze reap.
iirc it doesn't get used until the first bondrewd fight.

truly magnificent, inspirational and faithful to the manga, best episode yet!

when you finally run out of crossbow ammo but remember you still have the Gauntlets of the Necromancer

It could have gone on a bit longer, but I liked the snake battle. I reminded me of Finalhazard.

you're missing a few points, all of the white whistles are made from those stones, the whistles themselves are artifacts, boneman can craft artifacts

Married life with Ozen Part 1

>Hmm, I felt someone on top of me
>Hmm?
>What's this bump in my belly?
>I should lose weight
>Oh dear, it seems like I'm getting weaker
>You wouldn't happen to know what happened, hmm?

>Ah, so it seems you placed a child in my belly
>What a pain, but I'll see it through to the end
>She might be a useful apprentice one day
>But my clothes and armor don't fit anymore. What a pain.
>I suppose I'll have to use you
>If Lyza can do it, then there is no reason I cannot
>What?
>You're concerned about our child?
>Our daughter won't be able to survive long in the Abyss if you keep coddling her before she even arrives in this world
>Better to start training her sooner than later

>Hmm? You're wondering where our daughter went?
>She went off to gather some things
>It's a shame she's barely ten and she's already taller than her father
>I don't understand why Lyza cared so much about that little brat
>Our little creation has been helpful, but she was quite the nuisance in the beginning
>I was wondering if I should've thrown her into the Abyss and see if she'd return
>Oh? You seem upset.
>I was not joking. She will not survive long if you keep treating her like a normal child.
>She can never see the surface or live a normal life
>But that she has survived this long is no surprise. She is my daughter after all.
>Fine. I'll stay alive longer to make sure she can turn into a fine diver
>After all, wouldn't it be a bad joke if my own daughter was not the finest White Whistle?

The first mission in Dome of D'sparil basically forces you to go melee against an Iron Lich with just gauntlets/wand in a tight space, no? Might be misremembering things but it definitely made me clench my asshole.

now that is a masterpiece ~!

Fuck off.

>People actually thinking Nanachi's arc can't fit into 3 episodes

just report him

What the fuck is this bitch's problem?

Married life with Ozen Part 2

>Ah, you're awake?
>Your father is still out in the third layer.
>Do not worry about him. He can survive out there.
>You remind me of myself when I was your age
>Hmm? You think you can beat me in a fight?
>I wouldn't joke about that. I might snap you in half.
>Perhaps when you've received your White Whistle

>Hmm? You want a bedtime story?
>I would've thought you were far too old for those
>Very well then, if you keep insisting
>Which one would you like to hear first?
>How I tore a creature in half with my bare hands?
>Or perhaps when I crushed a man's head with my fists?
>You want stories of a princess and her prince?
>Then maybe I shall send you down to the fifth layer to listen to Bondrewd
>I've heard he is quite well with children.
>I would never allow that man to touch one of my own though
>For what awaits you down there will be the last story you ever hear
>Ah, don't cry so easily. No daughter of mine can cry at mere frightening tales.
>Very well, I shall tell you the story of a woman named Lyza the Annihilator.

>You're asking if I love your father?
>I do not love him.
>After all, he needs me more than I need him
>But I do not dislike him.
>Hmm? You're wondering if I love you?
>What silly ideas has that man put in your head?
>I dislike you less than you father.
>You want a yes or no answer? Noisy child.
>You'll earn the right to hear that once you've crossed the fourth layer.
>Perhaps then you will understand how silly love is.
>If you won't relent, then I shall tell you this
>I would like for you to survive.
>I would not want you to perish in the Abyss before it consumes me.

Is not that it can’t, is more of a why should it? Especially considering the time they took with Ozen

These threads truly are general-tier.
I feel sorry for the original mangafags.

Why do people post the same shit every thread? Like the Ozen marriage copypasta and the bunny smells good image. Does it bring them joy or something to post the same thing over and over?

It's either them or her.

Nothing. You gotta do what you gotta do. If it's a choice between an arm-full of small fluffy creatures and my ass, well sorry, fluff is getting the short end of the stick in that equation.

>how to flatten your hamster
youtube.com/watch?v=h-0HRs0FY2U

She's a bit of Bondrewd right there.

>a choice between an arm-full of small fluffy creatures and my ass
Wait, is the choice between an arm full of fluffy creatures and an ass full of fluffy creatures?

welcome to the internet, original content is optional to having fun

So do we have any fanmade names for the seventh layer? Also how did dwellers manage to relay the fact that there is a "ring" down there?

They took 3 episodes for Ozen. No reason to think it won't be the same for Nanachi.

Oh well, I guess I choose my ass

I think she at some point said that she and bongalonga where equal in some aspects
I may be delirating

>you will never have hallucinations about an albino girly boy

Every episode is so good and feels long

Message balloons

It was Claude Bon Damm who admitted Riko is closer to "their" side than he ever expected.

It's already called the Maelstrom. isn't it?

Do balloons float all the way up to the surface? Or the force field stops it every layer?

not forcefield, abyss creatures

I have some since I started shooting heroin

Fuck these things are so cute. I want like 3 of them as pets.

And I want like 3 of them as dinner.

thicc

>Episode 8 wasn't so bad maybe next episode will have a better pace as well.
>COVERED LESS THAN ONE CHAPTER
WHICH MOST OF IT WAS FILLER

>ONE HOUR RECAP CONFIRMED

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AOTY

>So do we have any fanmade names for the seventh layer?
Its called the Final Maelstrom.
>Also how did dwellers manage to relay the fact that there is a "ring" down there?
Delvers carry balloons with them to ferry messages back to the surface. The ballons float up and get trapped are the top of the force field and people from the town collect them. Not all balloons make it to the top (One Riko and reg sends in the 6th layer gets immediately killed by a critter) but if a delver spams enough of them,one is bound to get through eventually.

>traveling through the longest layer in a single episode is filler
the complaints against this series are absurd

>dives for decades
>has only balloons
>knows balloons are vulnerable
>has huge operating base in the depth of abyss

>NOT HAVING A BALLOON MASS PRODUCTION FACILITY.

>Praise your single balloon makes it

>...

also

If balloons can make it all the way up, that means the hole is clean through.

Why not travel the abyss via heavily armed/armed zepplins?

>Albino
What?

Riko's butt sure took a pounding this episode. And I enjoyed typing that sentence and thinking about it.

Second and third layer windy as fuck