POLAND CAVES TO ISRAELI PRESSURE, FREEZES CONTROVERSIAL HOLOCAUST LAW

A Polish delegation is expected to arrive in Israel in the coming days.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Poland-caves-to-Israeli-pressure-freezes-controversial-Holocaust-law-543527

The shit was stirred, the global discussion about Poles' complicity in the Holocaust was provoked by our government. Rabbi Morawiecki can say to himself : "Mission accomplished".

Other urls found in this thread:

wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/izraelskie-media-polskie-ministerstwo-zamraza-ustawe-o-ipn/yhsv6pm
wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114884,23067917,media-w-izraelu-polski-rzad-zamraza-ustawe-o-ipn-ma-przyjechac.html#Z_Czolka3Img
wiadomosci.wp.pl/izraelskie-media-polskie-ministerstwo-zamraza-ustawe-o-ipn-6223884243757185a
youtube.com/watch?v=oSimrMbkR28
wpolityce.pl/polityka/382897-premier-w-rozmowie-z-bloomberg-broni-ustawy-o-ipn-nic-nie-powstrzyma-naszych-wysilkow-zmierzajacych-do-naprawienia-wizerunku-polski
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
jpost.com/Israel-News/Poland-caves-to-Israeli-pressure-freezes-controversial-Holocaust-law-543527
yadvashem.org/righteous/stories/zegota-historical-background.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Righteous_Among_the_Nations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What we should do about polaks impersonating people?
>gas

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bullshit.

Feels good

At least anons should now realize every single world Government is under Israeli control, including America. Especially America.

1. It's impossible to "freeze" already enacted law in our legal system
2. No info about it in any polish media or any statements from the ministry of foreign affairs
Fake news, everyone go home. Unsurprisingly OP is a massive faggot.

OH NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHA BEND THE KNEE!

>2. No info about it in any polish media or any statements from the ministry of foreign affairs

wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/izraelskie-media-polskie-ministerstwo-zamraza-ustawe-o-ipn/yhsv6pm
wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114884,23067917,media-w-izraelu-polski-rzad-zamraza-ustawe-o-ipn-ma-przyjechac.html#Z_Czolka3Img
wiadomosci.wp.pl/izraelskie-media-polskie-ministerstwo-zamraza-ustawe-o-ipn-6223884243757185a

>1. It's impossible to "freeze" already enacted law in our legal system

They can make the law dead with using Constitutional Tribunal

- Zanim prokuratura zdąży postawić komukolwiek zarzuty, to z całą pewnością na temat ustawy o IPN wypowie się Trybunał Konstytucyjny. Jego orzeczenie będzie dla prokuratorów wiążącą wskazówką, jak stosować nowe prawo, gdyż wyroki Trybunału są w Polsce powszechnie obowiązujące - mówił we wczorajszym wywiadzie dla PAP minister sprawiedliwości Zbigniew Ziobro.

W podobnym tonie we wtorek wypowiadał się wiceszef MSZ. Doprecyzował, że chodzi mu o to, że "nie będą penalizowane wypowiedzi" z zakresu nowelizacji ustawy o IPN. Dopytywany, czy to znaczy, że ustawa będzie martwa, Bartosz Cichocki powiedział: Ustawa będzie obowiązywała po 14 dniach od publikacji w Dzienniku Ustaw, ale nie będą - te sprawy jeszcze doprecyzuje w swojej opinii Prokurator Generalny i minister sprawiedliwości - stawiane zarzuty. Nie będzie groźby penalizacji takich wypowiedzi".

Zaznaczył, że jeśli ponownie pojawi się w przestrzeni publicznej określenie "polskie obozy śmierci", nie będą z tego zakresu (przepisów o IPN) stawiane zarzuty prokuratorskie, ale nie oznacza to, że nie będzie reakcji ze strony polskiego państwa.

This was concerning but the party's been on a pretty epic tear since then. The polish deathcamps law, the Polocaust museum proposal, a proposed ban on ritual slaughter. The Jews have been going more nuts since he was appointed, not less, so that should tell you all you need to know.

Plus he wouldn't be Jewish under Nuremburg laws even.

now watch the muslims and niggers go flooding in

Sorry that you have to bow down to kikes.

Now you know their true nature though.

Fuck Jews. Fuck Israel.

>This was concerning but the party's been on a pretty epic tear since then. The polish deathcamps law, the Polocaust museum proposal, a proposed ban on ritual slaughter. The Jews have been going more nuts since he was appointed, not less, so that should tell you all you need to know.

I am a fan of political commentator S. Michalkiewicz, and i agree with him on most things. He said that whole this "conflict" between Israel and Poland was only a show for plebs, because all decisions were made earlier. Polish government knows that Poland will have to pay Jews, but they also know that if they agree openly on this, Poles will hate them, and they will have no chance to rule Poland anymore. But thanks to this conflict both sides achieve what they want: Jews gain a global discussion about Poles' complicity in the Holocaust and worsening of image of Poland which will make much easier to demand property restitution and money from Poland now. Meanwhile the "conflict" helped to create a myth of "Polish patriotic government" that fought hard against Holocaust Industry but unfortunately its power was too strong and government had to give up.

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=oSimrMbkR28

Poland confirmed lamest country.

>have the opportunity to stand the ground against crying kikes
>have the sympathy of the people
>bow down to their kike masters

That's what happens when you say that nazis and commies were equally bad and when you can't stop crying about nazism.

Remember : They started the 2d world war.

Actually since my goverment isnt in warsaw but in jerusalem i go tomorrow to synagogue ask about convert on judaism. Cya.

It's all so tiresome

>Meanwhile the "conflict" helped to create a myth of "Polish patriotic government" that fought hard against Holocaust Industry but unfortunately its power was too strong and government had to give up.
They did nothing, people did more than this idiots.

So why he gave this stupid speech about "Jewish perpetrators" in Germany? Why he put flowers on grave of the only branch of NSZ that collaborated with Germans instead of for example visiting Dachau where 50k catholic Poles were killed by Germans? PM Morawiecki was handing weapon against Poland to Jewish hands all the time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FINALLY THE
>poland is based, guise
MEME CAN END

SPINELESS KEKS
YOU ALREADY SUCK AMERICAN DICK LIKE CRAZY THOUGH
MIGHT AS WELL SUCK ISRAEL'S TOO

As usual the meat of the article is in the last section. What do you think?
>Before becoming law, however, the legislation must be reviewed by the Constitutional Tribunal. The justice minister’s comments echoed a statement Foreign Minister Jacek Czaputowicz made last week, who said that questions about how to interpret the law will be taken into consideration by the tribunal.

C U C K E D

All so predictable.

RIP Pooland ???-2018

Got jewed to death

Watch as niggers and muslims pour in fucking your BBC craving polish sluts

>As usual the meat of the article is in the last section. What do you think?

Translate everything in this article. Polish top politicians basically say that the constitutional tribunal will kill this law. It will interpret the law in such way that it will be impossible to punish anybody for saying "Polish death camps" or accusing Poles of complicity in the Holocaust. That's why Jews are so happy.

Evelyn is skull mogging the fuck out of Charles here, Rothschild’s big burly kikes, Baruch was too, huge fucking lizards

No, we already have too many ukrainians over here, and i've heard they don't get along wiith poles

Muhammed Smith and Muhammed Müller making fun of the only European country that is worth saving.

Gas yourselves tonight.

True. Cohn's giga Goldman kike Cohn is also huge.

The Polish have always been weak when it counted.

>No, we already have too many ukrainians over here

Literally every cleaner and strawberry picker in this country is Ukrainian or Belarusian already. All my favourite shops that i always visit when i come back from work to home hire Ukrainians now. That's insane.

>T. sucks paki and jew dik

>moving to Israel
Actually i heard that Israel looks like desert russia with tusken raiders so no thanks, i just want right faith.

They're too powerful aren't they?

>Poland
>only European country worth saving
Back to t_d with you

Nope, our rulling party and goverment are bunch of idiots. Good goys who will sell own mothers for keep place.

You tell me, you got the most Jewish president of us all, senpai.

wpolityce.pl/polityka/382897-premier-w-rozmowie-z-bloomberg-broni-ustawy-o-ipn-nic-nie-powstrzyma-naszych-wysilkow-zmierzajacych-do-naprawienia-wizerunku-polski

Try again, Hans Abdul Al-Hamburgi.

Who the fuck cares what he says to promote himself? What really counts is what he does.

relax, amerimutts, kike roleplayer op is concern trolling.

the law was already passed and was signed by the president. the only information about freezing it comes from israel, no officials here said anything about it at all. the delegation was invited by israel. the whole thing only came up like 2 hours ago and kikes are simply stirring shit up as usual.

Please stay strong polan

The only countries left standing up to them are
Syria, Iran and North Korea

(((Donald Trump))) is ramping up the attacks on Syria, and is setting up war with Iran and North Korea

Really makes you think...

If you honestly think Poland was anti-EU anti-NATO and anti-west you gotta be retarded

Remember the only reason Poles joined EU and NATO was because of all of them gibs they get

Eastern Europeans are nothing but whores selling out to the highest bidder, they provide nothing but low-income criminals and prostitutes

How bowing to Jewish demands means that we are pro-EU?

Deeply disappointed. The PIS in Poland I always lookup to. They had to do this, but their law was justified. The Germans were at fault. The poles were victims.

oh well back to murdoch murdoch and trying to tolerate the world i have to live in

anons i'll make sure to go out in style before it all ends tho
there was hope, rip poland you were always subhuman

its a shame i cant go back in time become a political figure in my country, redpill the retarded farmers and we would have never lost bros.
feels really bad. shit news.

I don't give enough of a shit about you piece of shit meme flaggot. But you may jump of the next roof to improve this world.

i geniuely am having a hard time with this news

Gee I wonder who stole my post.

Murican education everyone

This law is needless

Regardless, two good things happened:

Poland showed what the sentiment in the country is regarding newest history

Jews showed their excessive dislike for Poland

This means we get our message out, and we get to avoid both: mohammedan multiculturalism and jews. And this is a settlement I like. No fake hugs with the jews but also no disdain for the jews. Our relations stay cold. Let it be so, I don't hate but also don't love jews

We get Poland to stay catholic but also without provoking xenophobia, which is great

because centrism is what saved poland am i right?

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

This guy knows what's up

>asylum seeker
That's not how you spell slaves.

shit thats beautiful

Daily reminder Poland is rulled successively by one of three political factions:
>German Party (in this camp you'll find previous rulling party - PO and their's satellite parties - nowoczesta, psl
>Russian Party (post commies and , now seaverly marginalized and unlikely to come back to power)
>American-Jewish Party - and that's current rulling party:PIS

That's nothing suprising to me desu. I predict that in 10-20 years we'll pay reparations to our Jewish masters for muh holohoax

Nice.

YES. Finally people will fuck off and leave Poland alone.

haha antisemites always lose

God is on the JEWISH side!

Poland is not antisemitic. Fuck off.

Has nothing to do with YAHWEH but with the kike overlords that control the world.

The world order is kike owned.

>Russian Party
You mean Democratic Left Alliance?

I want my share of world control! It's not fair, I'm Jewish.

Long live the Jewish people

Did you went to the synagoge and apologized to the rabbi?

>I'm Jewish.

What are you doing on this antisemitic imageboard?

Can't wait for BASED Poland to start accepting refugees, have fag parades, and give out Holocaust reparations under the guidance of their American overlords

This would be a great time to invite scientists to inspect all the camps, you know, just to be sure no one is lying

You're always claiming the holocaust really happened. Where was your God during that?

Poland never was, is not, and will never be against immigrants from all over the world, no matter what their race is. We have shitloads of kebab restaurants run by brown people and their number is growing all the time. We have millions of Ukrainian gastarbeiters. Our universities host around 100k foreign students from 150 countries.

We are only against "refugees" who come to Europe to parasite on the welfare system. It brings doom to everybody.

It's crazy how you can't even make laws in your own country without another nation interfering. Are muslim countries the only ones that tell the jews to fuck off?

>Poland 'caving to Israeli pressure'
>written by some jewish media

kek

Fuck off kikes

Cute aryan boys degrading my people turns me on.
Testing humanity. The good ones prosper now, the villains become modern day germany.
No, I didn't do anything.

A nation like Israel would not be created, let alone exist today without the powers that may be. Having the world's greatest superpower as your lapdog isn't by ((coincidence)) dear jew.

Soon they’ll be calling the Chinese jew killing Nazis when China passes a law they don’t like

TOP KEK. Poland is America 2.0, with all the race mixing, degeneracy, and jews, just poor.

You are right, it's not a coincidence. is unironically true.

>help jews for 600 years
>jews still betray you
never again indeed. never again.

Did none of you check the date of OP's pic? 8th of fucking december.
Morawiecki already said he was going to sign the law and no amount of pressure from (((anybody))) will stop him.

>Jesus Sup Forums I thought you were the smart ones.

This is why Hitler invaded Poland.

Pic is unrelated, see:
>jpost.com/Israel-News/Poland-caves-to-Israeli-pressure-freezes-controversial-Holocaust-law-543527

Good goyim have a tree in Vad Yashem forest. All others are trash, and that includes the vast majority of poles.

Yeach, as well couch party Razem

Shabbos goys , left- right

>checks op's pic
>doesn't bother to read the various articles about this itt
what a retard

wow..... i'm really losing hope for everything now including poland. fuck this gay world.

Poland...YES!

>Good goyim have a tree in Vad Yashem forest. All others are trash, and that includes the vast majority of poles.

Whole Polish nation should have a tree in Yad Vashem, imo, not only thousands of individuals.

yadvashem.org/righteous/stories/zegota-historical-background.html

The number of Polish Righteous is heavily underestimated

There are 6,706 officially recognized Polish Righteous – the highest count among nations of the world. At a 1979 international historical conference dedicated to Holocaust rescuers, J. Friedman said in reference to Poland: "If we knew the names of all the noble people who risked their lives to save the Jews, the area around Yad Vashem would be full of trees and would turn into a forest."[3]

Hans G. Furth holds that the number of Poles who helped Jews is greatly underestimated and there might have been as many as 1,200,000 Polish rescuers.[3] Władysław Bartoszewski, a wartime member of Żegota, estimates that "at least several hundred thousand Poles... participated in various ways and forms in the rescue action."[2] Recent research supports estimates that about a million Poles were involved in such rescue efforts,[2] out of the total prewar population of Poland estimated at 35,100,000 including Jews along with all national minorities, and 23,900,000 Poles,[7] "but some estimates go as high as 3 million."[2]

How many people in Poland rescued Jews? Of those that meet Yad Vashem's criteria – perhaps 100,000. Of those that offered minor forms of help – perhaps two or three times as many. Of those who were passively protective – undoubtedly the majority of the population. — Gunnar S. Paulsson [28]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Righteous_Among_the_Nations

I mean maybe, but creating a conflict with Jews, for the purpose of losing that conflict, is just goint to make the population more antisemitic, and more and more openly. It's not like the poles would just shrug and go "oh well, coyldnt do anything about that".

It would be classical Jews overplaying their hand, but then again you don't get expelled from places hundreds of times for nothing.

>jpost.com/Israel-News/Poland-caves-to-Israeli-pressure-freezes-controversial-Holocaust-law-543527

A Polish team is expected to arrive in Jerusalem in the coming days to try and reach an understanding with Israel on the controversial Polish Holocaust law, a Foreign Ministry spokesman said Saturday, in a positive sign that a way is being found out of the diplomatic crisis between the countries.

The spokesman said that as a result of Israeli pressure, Justice Minister Zbigniew Ziobro said that the law will not be implemented before Poland’s Constitutional Tribunal reviews the issue.
Ziobro’s comments came during an interview in the Polish media during which Ziobro, who is also Poland’s chief prosecutor, said that the Constitutional Tribunal’s say on the matter is necessary for prosecutors to know how to apply the law.

The deep rift in Polish-Israeli ties was caused by the law, signed earlier this month by the Polish president, making it illegal to say that the Polish state or nation was complicit in the Holocaust. For instance, saying “Polish death camps” to refer to the extermination camps in Poland, rather than saying “Nazi death camps,” could lead to a fine and up to three years in prison.

Before becoming law, however, the legislation must be reviewed by the Constitutional Tribunal. The justice minister’s comments echoed a statement Foreign Minister Jacek Czaputowicz made last week, who said that questions about how to interpret the law will be taken into consideration by the tribunal.

Ambassador to Poland Anna Azari met recently with Ziobro to discuss the law.

>OP a faggot.
According to the JewPaper, the law will not be enacted until the delegation is heard from. Typical kike shilling thread.

or just cancer.

Dude, you have no idea what you are talking about. A Jew can ride on Poles like on a horse, they won't tell a word. Such nature.

I dont agree,
> A Jew can ride on Poles like on a horse, they won't tell a word.
They use for it this filthy political class who well know whats going on and they want use it for their own benefits and later people sell some bullshit. There is whole problem.

It was just a smoke screen to cover bibi scandal. The bill will be passed when the dust settles.