How has browsing Sup Forums improved your life (or made it worse)?

How has browsing Sup Forums improved your life (or made it worse)?

Made me more politically apathetic.

Lurking /Christian Generals/ led me to shun my atheism and reject the fedora. Started getting /fit/... Reading the Bible... Now I'm a saved Christian who unironically believes.

ive been here too long to remember

Its actually made my life so much better. Now I have friends!
Thanks Sup Forums!!!

95% of all threads on this board is shitposting teenagers. I lurk for that 5% of happenings. Meme flags also ruined this board.

I'm interested in truth, not whatever makes me feel better.

It's given a fun way to unwind and hear some interesting opinions (and some stupid ones). It's really amusing when people respond to my reply telling me to kill myself, that's always good for a laugh.

I used to laugh when I came here. Used to love the happenings, and the memes, and the general camaraderie that used to exist here (at least I thought it was). The bants were actually good, now it's just "day of the rake" lame shit instead of actual quality posts.

I think the long term effect of pol is actually poisoning my mind. The shills are wildly out of the control, the quality of the threads has gone down substantially, too many fake happenings. I've been trying to quit Sup Forums but it's way fucking harder than I thought.

I’ve been more focused and fulfilled in my personal life but social life I’m losing empathy to those around me other then my family and close friends (all being 2).
I mean, they are just everything I’m against, destroy all the freedoms millions have fought and died for and apparently I’m the bad person for pointing that out.
They’re so R selected it’s driving me nuts. Should I care about people who don’t care about me? It’s why I feel somewhat welcomed at pol. I don’t even have to say mad crazy shit as well.

my face hurts from laughing all the time, but mostly things are the same

Good for a laugh but I waste too much time on here and wind up jacking off

>I’m losing empathy to those around me
This is the real problem.

I didn't understand politics at all before I got here, I still don't understand a thing but it's fun to watch

Im in no fap program because i found a good calendar and motivation in Sup Forums
Thanks

Do you have any defense of Christianity other than the hat meme? Makes people not take you guys seriously

How's that nihilism treating ya?

Cosmological Argument
Teleological Argument
Ontological Argument
Moral Argument
Argument from Necessity.
Law of Non-contradition
Law of Biogenesis
The Big Bang beginning of a finite universe
Anthropic Principle
Intelligent Design
Prime Mover
Jesus of Nazareth
Fulfilled Prophecies
Personal Experience

Christianity itself comes from fulfilled prophecies, history, eye witness testimony, and personal experience.

Worse in relationship aspects...

I don't wanna date girls who listen to rap, might aswell be gay now because it's basically 98% of them that do. The ones who don't listen to rap are boring as fuck or take too many drugs and listen to edm.

I just fap and get along my day anyways, don't even give a duck anymore. I've pumped and dumped a few but they're always crazier after u fuck them.

Lone wolf mode activate!

I never really wanted kids so whole thing was pointless anyways.

Dad had bi-polar disorder and would constantly fight with my mom, plus I know the stress of having kids and how much money it costs.

Don't really give a shit anymore, but there's 2 crossroads in life sadly...

The people who have kids are more set to meet their goals and have a happier life in some instances, but it's a rollercoaster of emotions.

Lone wolf guy like myself, I have a lot of extra money and I'm not happy 24/7 but I find new hobbies to do.

Also working out has left me a little jaded, at first you'd have to work abit to get a girlfriend...the minute I went from super skinny to having muscles spiked my confidence but left me with a taste of disdain in my mouth with women.

Women couldn't give 2 shits sexually wise unless you worked hard to woo them and when you get muscles they throw themselves at you. After my hard work it actually has turned me more Gay as women's egos are too big and legit will give you attention 24/7 when you got muscle.

Guys don't care if you're skinny,fat,ugly, muscles etc. you can always have a friend.

So I might be gay but even then I don't do buttstuff, let alone fuck random people. I just keep to myself and when you're gay you don't "Need" relationships it's just that some people can't stand being by themselves for 5 minutes because their brains are so scrambled.

There's a lot of different people in this world and nobody has a perfect life, so if I'm gay idc really. I keep it to myself and don't actively seek out relationships.

Sup Forums made me a millionaire by spamming coin threads in 2012

Fag

How do you go back? I was raised as a Christian, turned atheist, now agnostic. I want to reject the fedora, but I'm afraid I'll never be able to believe like I once did.

Made me hate women even more because the more women I talk to in college only confirms the stigmas I have against them

I stop giving a fuck about people's feelings.

Feels good, man.

>Lurking /Christian Generals/ led me to shun my atheism and reject the fedora. Started getting /fit/... Reading the Bible... Now I'm a saved Christian who unironically believes.
FAKE AND GAY!

I realized that the internet has been infiltrated and subverted by government agencies and literally everything you post could either be used against you or to teach AI for unknown purpose, probably to turn the AI against the populace somehow.

This place is the literal proof that we are no longer free, and serves as an outlet of disinformation for a few naive kids who have problems fitting into society.

It makes the days go by. I forgot what I used to do on my down time before I came here.

It reaffirmed what I already believed I knew before coming here. Blacks aren't as intelligent, leftists are tyrannical in the way that they attack and ostracize any wrong thinking, media is extremely left, etc.

Also made me learn to think critically, look up sources on every bit of information I use, and now I'm unfortunately weary of Jews thanks to (((coincidences))).

It's turned me into a recluse after driving all my friends away after trying to redpill them.
I can't make any new friends as all I talk about it politics now.
I've gotten to where I don't do homework anymore and don't go to class.
I've become aware of the degeneracy Jews are pushing onto all my past favorite hobbies.
There is nothing left for me but nothing.
Sup Forums has ruined my life.

>I don't wanna date girls who listen to rap

>How do you go back?
Lurk the Christian Generals, dont join in with the fedora trolls/jews, ask a question or two to bump, but just lurk.

It sounds like you've at least recognized a few things considering you identify as agnostic:
1 atheism is depressing as fuck, nihilistic, and leaves you "looking for more" to fill the emptiness
2 atheism requires faith, whether science or somehow "knowing" there's no God. Maintaining faith in the mind fuck that I atheism wears you down to nothing.

Lurk, Learn scripture (even though you are a faith-let), ask things like how you pray, ask about others testimony, ie how their born again experience happened.

Being open to truth means you search for truth, seek and you'll find.

Protip: God fills in the blanks, plus anger is replaced with "righteousness" - its a heady drug use sparingly, keep it below fervent.

that turned pretty gay

it improved my life a lot. I come from normie land not long ago. I'm afraid that this website will drain me and my time so much if I stay. I should just leave with the info that I needed. (JQ, NS, Bohlseviks, IQ, etc.)

my hatred would have been self-inflicted and turned towards drugs or any other sin. Sup Forums guided my hatred

before Sup Forums I knew people in my country are retarded, doubly so when it came to politics. now I'm certain that people everywhere are just as retarded. other than that I can't say it had an effect on me. You can rarely learn anything useful here, and it's becoming more and more of a hugbox for normies too scared to post their entry-level right wing beliefs on facebook

that sucks dude. Find new somewhat redpilled friends. Why don't u do homework? (I rarely do it either, just curious)

I embraced the frog, rejected kebab. I understand that many, many more people actually think like me.

Stopped many degenerate self destructing. behaviours...

Feels good man

I just do t feel like I have a future.
I hate school and my major (video production) but it's the only thing I've ever been good at.
I wish I could just run away to the woods and live life as a hermit.

It has helped articulate feelings of deception and manipulation that I couldn't express. I have read some of the most interesting insights on this site. It has expanded my sense of humor even in the face of depressing circumstances.
Also has made me very wary of motives.
- is this a data mining thread?