Have you ever prefered a native dub over the original? Names them here. Mine is pic related...

Have you ever prefered a native dub over the original? Names them here. Mine is pic related. Dutch dub is the best version.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/08/27-1/crunchyroll-announces-foreign-language-dubbing-initiative
youtube.com/watch?v=4w8fm7OvsTQ
files.catbox.moe/dzgoxq.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, I'm not gay so I always prefer original language.

>Implying you weren't introduced to your chinese children cartoons through native tv

>Dutch dub is the best version.
They are allright, but if you heard one dutch dub you've heard them all.
They literally use the same handfull of people for every dutch dub and they barely even try to change their voice.

Dutch dub is vastly superiour to the shitty American one.

Hue DBZ was very well done, and original DBZ has that awful voice for goku.

I know I'm in the minority here but I fucking loved Medabots' animation style and I'm sad that the second season was such horseshit.

This is true. Most Dutch dubs are much of the same and mediocre to bad, but Medabots was a rare exception where the dry line delivery matched up with the humor of the show.

Medabots animation was amazing

jajaja
>Besides Spanish, dubs for Brazilian Portuguese, German, and French are also planned for the future.
>The first wave of titles with foreign language dub availability are listed below.
>Schwarzes Marken
>Yamada-kun And The Seven Witches
>Rokka -Braves of the Six Flowers-

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/08/27-1/crunchyroll-announces-foreign-language-dubbing-initiative

That guy cosplaying Raditz should have cosplayed pic related.

Br just had a very good one punch man dub.

Of course, YuYu Hakusho
The br dub is glorious

Oh, dubs, how about nip dub?

youtube.com/watch?v=4w8fm7OvsTQ

Not bad, but the original was still much better.

It's usually the case, but it was better than not bad, it was good enough that i would rather have someone watch it than not watch the show.

The Edd, Eddy n Ed JP dub was pretty nice, although Jimmy sounded like shotacon bait.

GiTS is probably the only really good one where the english dub is better than the original.

wasn't he though?

The english dub is good but the japanese version is leagues better, Batou and Major have great VAs

Sailormoon dutch dub was pretty good too as well as digimpon.

I haven't watched it yet, but from a couple of clips I saw on Youtube the localized slang used is hilarious, but kinda forced at times.

English YYH

I prefer original language, for some reason i almost always think cartoons in my language are too silly, but in another language they're not.
I don't know why.

I didn't see such instances. But the voices where good and the tone, saitama has the right bored tone.

>I know I'm in the minority here but I fucking loved Medabots' animation
In what fucked up universe is this a minority opinion?

Kill la Kill was pretty damn good in my opinion. There were some dark spots like episode 15, but all in all I think I preferred it to the subbed version.

Just Yugioh, Pokemon, Hamtaro, Medabots and Transformers

The german dub of Trigun.

In terms of name wise,most of those dubs aren't that good honestly.

What was her name?

Metabee had the same voice as goku, jackie chan and bear grills in hueland.

Erika

muh dick

Same. Really ought to rewatch it.

Sounds like an Abridged dub to me. And not the DBZA style, more like YGOA.

have a webm.

AHÍ LES VA

Card Captor Sakura in Spanish (Latin America)
Her original jap voice is so high pitched and annoying that it didn't match her personality as well as her dubbed voice actress.

>Mexican dubs
Yes, a lot.

Fucking Shaman king for example, Jap one is horrible.

files.catbox.moe/dzgoxq.webm

I watched everything dubbed unless there isn't a dub available for it. The "WAAAAH DUBS SUCK :((((" meme is overblown and it's rare that I find a legitimately bad dub nowadays.

I think TTGL has pretty good dubs.

>Watch Netflix LWA spanish dub
>You can hear how fat Akko VA is
And to hear that you must be really fat.

thanks for reminding me about the show.
love the first season of medabots.

HEY YERRAMESHI

I just met Chris Sabat today.

How was he?

Every spanish(not from spain) dub before the 2004 was better than the original, period.

Anything with Crispin Freeman desu