How many people have you told to visit Sup Forums.org today?

I spoke to about one hundred random people at the shops today to visit Sup Forums.org. I'm doing my part, are you?

>How many people have you told to visit Sup Forums.org today?

>more normies yayyyyyy

I tell all my friends to go to Sup Forums.

So, zero

be sure to tell every random stranger you meet in the street about Sup Forums.org, every panhandler and hobo too.

Implying I ever leave my house

>being this faggoty
tell normans to never visit this website because it has only fucked up stuff and isnt worth it
there
no more newfrens

You're right why would we want anyone else to be redpilled? That was sarcasm in case you didn't know.

ive told all my friends tbf senpai. I doubt they ever come here though.

op, trust user, we're better off destroying this place asap

The amount of shit being posted on this site at the moment is staggering. At least 25 posts on the catalog at the moment are total shit.

Filter/hide them

I report them.

>having to tell someone to do something to get them to do what you want them to
very low level

are you retarded?

Based on his flag, I'd say yes.

When I was first introduced to Sup Forums back in 2005 it was /d/ with an image of shitting dick nipples. I've never looked back but I've never had the audacity to suggest other people come here.

>having to ask people questions in order to get information about them
someone's retarded, that's for sure

Bringing them here in large numbers will just cause the message to be watered down.

that's already happened, and that's the whole point behind OP's faggotry
this is the consequence of reddit shutting down into full rabid censorship mode, driving brainlets here in droves

I respectfully disagree.

you're clearly extremely retarded and after this I'm no longer going to feed your ego with acknowledgements. Just you're fucking stupid.

there is nothing that will save this website besides flooding it with every single person alive.

tfw never even used reddit before it was left wing

/digg-was-better

>having an ego
kek

>Sup Forums
>friends

that's not funny