/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports

/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports.

>Last night stream #1:JF and Spencer vs Vee and Arch about ethnonationalism
youtu.be/joaDyWww23w

>Last night stream #2: Sargoy, Bre Faucheux & Mark Collett Discuss Power & the State
youtu.be/Ndff5cHXmcU

>Last night /ibs/ stream: meta discussion about blood sports
youtu.be/ER9qAx1UYSc

>New into blood sports? Watch Richard Spencer vs Sargon and Styx
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

>Ethnostate: Enoch, AltHype, Vee, Sargon, Cedarwood, Liberalists
youtu.be/y6PVuYI9HGI

>My wife's dinosaur
youtu.be/4DSHr8zoLQM

>Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate
youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Jim's new video about bloodsports
youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

>Real life blood sports:Nick Fuentes Vs Will Chamberlain
youtu.be/Ag0A2Ak8XzM

>Vee cries on the Kumite because of being flagged
youtu.be/zHI3HgjqP1c

>Vee denies Science
youtu.be/zyWJYp3r5-s

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

Wanna get into backyard /IBS/? Here is how pastebin.com/NMR0im9G

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uszsOpp6ycc
youtube.com/watch?v=SQVUMG6LZGM
youtu.be/3EhyH5aE5W8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ul_GcaTw30k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Schedule for this week UPDATED 02/24

For today: Nothing announced

Tuesday: Alt Hype vs Spino debate race realism Baked Alaska show

March 1st Boomer faggot + some random kike vs David Duke + Mark Collet. Warski live 7pm EST
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
Ryan Dawson vs tba (Before march 5th)
After every stream ancap user will host our own /IBS/ stream

>he's still falling for Jewish tricks
wew

*destroys the salt right with facts*

Huh, nice try JF...

"Meeyte meeyte! In communist Romania {insert comparison to an Alt-Right idea, the conclusion of the comparison being the Horseshoe theory}"

Whats happening with this "Hi, I think I'm a pickle" faggot and will racewarski curb-stomp him on he WArski Live?

Whats happening with this "Hi, I think I'm a pickle" faggot and will racewarski curb-stomp him on he WArski Live ?

>p-please reply

Vee's our punching bag.

Whats happening with this "Hi, I think I'm a pickle" faggot and will racewarski curb-stomp him on he WArski Live?

sargoy stream is up, any salt?

or at least someone mentioning his stream was last post on last thread i think

He looks even worse with glasses...

God damn it Vee, lose some weight, get some sun and a job. Pls

yeah
he's playing czech peasant simulator
youtube.com/watch?v=uszsOpp6ycc

>inb4 TRSodomites talk to themselves in an attempt to lure real anons into engaging their shitty thread because they only have a handful of tricks they constantly re-use
bad magicians!

Update on upcoming streams??

oh ffs, game stream? thought he was planning liberalist movements and shit, weak

check second post, nothing till march 1sy

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

>Vee, I want you to make arguments against the alt-right...
sure thing, mayte!
>...without equivocating to feminism, communism, creationism, or islam

threadly reminder you need to hydrate

You used to be one of the first posts
You're losing steam user

Shitposters respond! RESPOOND!

Soon

no one caaaaares about any of you any more. once trs owned the market, then they lost the oldfags and only had the newfags, now they're losing the newfags and are winning only the dumb.

you can have them.

I have mixed feelings about this picture

I won't be here for you later today to keep you reminded. Some user here told me that kingdom come wasn't as shit as Sup Forums was making it out to be so I've been playing it
youtube.com/watch?v=SQVUMG6LZGM

pls tell me before I accidentally close the xcf

Are you breaking with me?

hydration is key

YES

Don't misunderstand I'll be here tomorrow, just got something coming up, also may have a leaf for the flag tomorrow

Good advice! Have a rare Führer

>Listening to Sup Forums
>in 2018

>leaf for the flag tomorrow
>leaf
Then I'm breaking with you

I don't like spending sheckels or pirating, so I take any excuse to not get a game

It'll be for an oddjob don't worry, may not even happen.

who's his brother Sup Forums?

no?

Look how dead this shit is.

yeah, if everyone is watching kingdom come delivered by sargon then IBS really ded

There's no streams for a whole week

this, but unironically

unironically kys, or watching?

alt hype vs spino is tuesday I think

Dead sport
Dead thread
Dead OP

Today's saturday though

>e-everyone is watching Sargon!
No one cares about that fat Jew, user. Jesus Christ...

You need to accept that no one cares any more. Holding on...trying to convince not me that you still matter, but yourself... it's really obvious to everyone else what's happening. And it's embarrassing for you. Look, I didn't want to have this talk, because I'm not here to break any hearts, but the other anons asked me to let you know. So take a little break from this place, clear your head, and come hang out with us when you're feeling better, ok?

GET RID OF THE GUNS: 2018 Edition

youtu.be/3EhyH5aE5W8

ffs it was top stream on twitch whille you were watching some idiot babbling about nothing, to end up watching sargon? srsly, fucking not even lol, fucking fuck

backyard bloodsports when?

i'd rather 33 viewer /ibs/ stream, but someone posted sargoy kcd stream and thread died, wtf

why not street bloodsports?

as long as you stream, it still counts right?

I'm not sure if I want to watch sargon play videogames user, I'm just here for shitpositng and for when the debates actually come on

>he still doesn't realize no one cares

yeah, but what about actual street bloodsport
on the internet

if you stream on the internet your street bloodsport? with actual blood and not just spergs?

you just gotta get thorugh the weekend

define IBS for me:
internet - streamed on the internet
bloodsport - 1 spergs arguing ethnostate
2 actual bloodsports

Is it wrong that I'm jealous of vee?

el gitano repugnante de rumania…

so, wait for option 1 on monday or march 1st, or option 2?

>Jahans has a little mexistache beard now

whoa, I guess those TRT injections are working.

he could pull some blood before being shot down

Why is this thread pumping? Is there a livestream worth watching right now?

nah, we're just thinking about providing actual bloodsports as no stream for the netxt week

I don't know how you do it but your posts always confuse the shit out of me

Nah, it's just that there's this retard with a Sup Forums pass spamming useless shit. It's pretty dead right now

like literal blood sports, like fight club, where blood flows, getting some ppl to actually fight on camera on the internet, it will be by definition internet blood sports

TRS strategy is beginning to fail and (((they))) don't know why. They're trying to create new ways to capture the People using entertainment, preventing them from educating themselves on the current situation. Online trolling stops working so they stop creating things like coincidence detectors Podcasts get old so they try debating, but debating gets boring so they dress it up as "bloodsports," but bloodsports is literally dying right here in this thread because no one cares, and they don't know what to do or what to blame. They're failing because of measures preventing sleep and induction on a mass scale. The majority just won't go all the way, and that's what has prevented (((their))) success for the last 4 thousand years. They try and get so far though lolol

youtube.com/watch?v=Ul_GcaTw30k
sinatra going live

The movie bloodsport was about fights with no rules.
In french the tagline was; all hits permitted.
IBS is simply internet debates with no rules.

i can pay 5 dollars to a bum on the street to fight another bum, stream it on the phone, literal internet bloodsports until we get pro bums

>rumania
are you an hungarian by any chance?

then kikes kick in and it's suddenly pro wrestling or that other beatem up league and we need rights from them to stream

20011 was such a long timee ago...

Wait you have a Sup Forums pass too?

how are you posting without Sup Forums gold?

You can do something very, very popular sure... but because you lack real substance it's just entertainment, and what's entertaining today is never tomorrow. Your impact is minimal even if the entire world listened to /ibs/ because your message is just mindless nonsense easily debunked by just thinking on it 2 minutes. So in the end I realize it doesn't really matter how many people you have at any given time, because at some point in the near future, every single one will drop you and you'll have to create a new way to attract the fish. But as more and more people realize the deception the pond is emptied until you're starved.

Gold barely does anything I'm interested in, I can live without seeing the occasional premium image

the thing is, with no 'sports' for a week, you can arrange a bumfight and steram it on phone and probably get more views than spener vs sargon lol

Can some post the Chad Troll vs the virgin liberalist

el ogre sucio de la valaquia...

all for a 10$ superchat lol

>just mindless nonsense easily debunked by just thinking on it 2 minutes
What are you talking about here? TRS is The Right Stuff, right? Are you just morphiusposting or is something else going on here.....?

we're just waiting for the next fight and thinking about arranging actual fights as are more entertaining in the end than eceleb ctier vs eceleb b tier that we get in a week, and bumfihts can be had for like 5$ per bum from street

most MMA are bumfights, guys would never xist in boxing, are literal bum from street and for pretty much free

Your views are the same views, give or take newfags here and there. You're not growing. If you were growing there would be no need to create /ibs/. It would be pointless work and the time is better spent giving your propaganda in the way which you're growing with, like podcasts. TRS hit a ceiling after the Internet learned Mike Enoch's wife is a kike, so they stopped online pranks and focused on the podcasts. You were at a new ceiling when you tried the debates on Sup Forums, but hit a ceiling there too so now you're trying /ibs/. The ceiling isn't because each new method gathers new followers, but because you can't attract new followers with any of the methods you've tried. How sad for you.

>morphiusposting
Why do you say everyone who exposes TRS is morphius?

>If you were growing there would be no need to create /ibs/
grow me master

don't hit on me you alt-right queer

funny, but ireelavant if you're an magymutt

>trs created internet bloodsports
wat

you said you will grow me, tell me what to lift and how to grow