Who here has dated a Leftist around or Post-Election?

Any Stories?

I have and it was a interesting experience to say the least.

She told me she wasn't mad at me that I was voting for Trump and she was proud that I was going out and voting regardless. After he won she told me she wanted to move on and meet a guy that shared the same views as her.

We ended up going off and on and hanging out for months after that because she was addicted to my cock, but it was insane how much changed from the simple fact he won

She was a BLM Bernie voter btw and voteed for Jill (((Stein)))

Nothing?

Doesn't surprise me guys. C'mon white boys get out there and procreate for your race

Alright assholes have a pic or her Tits..now let's hear them stories of crazed roasties

Who here IS a leftist post election??
Can i get a what’s up from my hilldogs!!!

>current year
>dating anyone let alone a leftist
Have fun with your false rape accusation and divorce rape

not gonna root around stinky oysterditch op

Who else am I gonna hate Fuck

My girlfriend is a full out SJW who hates Trump and supports hate speech laws against those who don't use pronouns but she's hot so im not breaking up.

I don't know any leftists, in my town people are either right wing catholics or foreigners.

You'd have vivid horrible memories of you dated one. Ok not just a Leftist I guess I mean a very Politically active one.

My ex organized meetings in her city which concerned me bc she planned on running for office and admitted to me she was a Commie

Cute girl though

She will break up with you, I promise

This. Don't date whores, if you must have sex do it within the confines of marriage with a god fearing woman

I made a lot of money off bitcoin so I doubt it.

Me. shes now a righty

Commie feet's coming through

dating one now

when i had my fingers inside of her i said "this is the same finger i used to press trump on the screen in the voting booth"

could feel her get wetter

Oops didn't see her face down there

Oh well!

Damn. Nice my man

I got drunk with her once, and I brought up I watched Infowars and she literally picked up a knife and went straight for my throat

I'm not even fucking kidding it was crazy

My brother in law and his wife both voted Hillary, but since then he's started to take the redpill and she's still lefty as fuck. Got in a huge fight about trannies at a restaurant. The damage it's doing is hilarious to watch I can't lie

>2018
>dating 3D
Foh normie shit

Cool story bro

did it give you a boner

show more

>hanging out for months after that

34 year old virgin here ... when women talk about "hanging out" do they mean sex?