Your thoughts on interracial boxing? Are blacks really superior in physique or is it just the blacked shills?

Your thoughts on interracial boxing? Are blacks really superior in physique or is it just the blacked shills?

youtu.be/GBwa7MPAzhI

What do you think, which would win? I'll root for chad vlogfaggot because he has some of those space elf genes and i'm not child who got offended by some silly controversy. Dont suicide in public places if you don't want vlogfaggots filming you. That's messed up, what if children find you? That would be trauma for life. It's okay to show it on youtube though. Don't watch the video if you are underage. It's not his fault if your parents suck at parenting. he even put **not clickbate**

>eceleb4

nigger will obv win.
logan has less training+less experience regardless of race
are they really fiting? and when?

idk but who cares about those clowns, youtube is a very cucked platform.

dude logan is way bigger,faster,stronger,everything. I think he has some experience in boxing too
fight will be in august

Kek I thought the mutt got blacklisted for the suicide forest video?

>Wearing headgear
>Boxing only
>Wants fight in uk

KSI is a pussy, hes going to get rocked like one to

Don't host fight in England, nigger is not British, it is not his home, just a parasite.

logan is like twice his size and i would be surprised if the match would last for more than a minute before ksi is out cold or the judge stops the fight because it would be too dangerous to continue.

we have weight classes for a very good reason.
>manlets never learn

We brought the strongest nigs from Africa. The ones that survived the trip were genetically stronger. Then the strongest nigger bucks were bred with strongest nigger sows. The american niggers are generally far superior physically to us humans. And they never thank us.

>Are blacks really superior in physique or is it just the blacked shills?
My guess is you know the answer already, Phillip

>sloped foreheads for deflecting blows
>thicker skulls
>smaller brains with more cushioning
>pronounced brow to protect eyes
>flat noses which are harder to break
>less pronounced jaw which is harder to break/knock-out

Yes blacks are actually highly evolved (in primitive ways).

>Blacks.Fucking.Dominate

Funny how they still haven't evolved bullet resistance.

George Groves just beat Eubank Jr. last weekend.

Black people have certain traits that lend themselves to boxing and outcompete whites at boxing.
They are generally better strikes with a higher center of gravity, longer arms, denser bones, more testosterone, etc.
Blacks have more trouble in MMA where whites can use their superior phsyical strength and lower center of gravity as well as their higher IQ to grapple the opponent.

>no

Not so fast buddie.

>Get some

KSI is dead

I wish they'd both die in combat

And that's the point - while they were evolving for primitive physical combat we were evolving on new frontiers which made their evolution completely redundant - a sloped forehead isn't going to deflect a bullet.

Destroyed

Notice in these two examples the deciding factor is the lower center of gravity and greater force put out by the muscles whereas here
you can see the advantage niggers have when punching and striking in fast/chaotic situations.
If you want to beat up niggers, learn to wrestle.

>One hitter quitter

Fucking rag dolled

>gets SLAV'D

they are getting there, one nigglet at the time

>Even you Beaners can get washed up

yoooooo
we /logang/ now

Tomjanovich needed facial reconstruction surgery after that his.

>One hitter quitters never fails

jesus, that kid is huge

Really activated my almonds

HES JUST A ROCKEM SOCKEM ROBOT LOL

>White boys can't figh-

If the nigger and the other retard can both die I'll be happy.

Depends on weight class. Lower classes Mexican>nigger>white. Middle classes nigger>white>mexican Heavy classes white>nigger>mexican

This long and you can't make shit happen. Out of all the places in existence the false evil here are borderline retarded. Gl lucifer and freinds.

>Are blacks really superior in physique or is it just the blacked shills?
two amateurs could easily go either way, if I had to guess I would say KSI because he looks like he'd be more aggressive/less timid. That being said, if Logan has taken even a single punch in his life I would give a huge advantage to him, because that alone would give either one a huge edge.
As for actual fighters today the best are typically east europeans, with the west more focused on MMA.

Your race doesn't really matter at that level, on one hand Mayweather went undefeated in 50 fights, on the other Lomachenko completely embarrassed Rigondeaux and Groves exposed Eubanks for the hype job he is.

There are too many subraces of niggers, there are some good strains for specific sports like running long distances (Kenyan master race), and many other good specs for shit like basketball

>white

>white girls don't believe in whitebois