Stop saying NIGGER...Say CONGOID instead

Congoid, the "oid" part is pronounced just like "caucasoid". youtube.com/watch?v=7aI4q4xBmE8

Why "congoid" and not "nigger" ?
Well, first of all, you have to know that blacks actually love being called "nigger". Not all of them but on average, most of them do. They love being called nigger because they use this word as a moral pretext to kill or beat the shit out of people they hate. They call themselves "nigga" between each other...and they even love getting called "nigger" by mud sharks.

Make no mistake, they'll pretend to be pissed when "nigger" comes from the mouth of a white man. Though most of them have low IQs, they're still smart enough to understand the taboos of our societies. They know that this stupid word has power. (like the word "nazi", "fascist")...

As bizarre as it sounds, calling them "nigger" is doing them a service. They can beat you up...and the media will say: "white racist man was beat up for saying etc..." and white liberals will think "oh! he deserved it then"...

"nigger" is like a free moral pass. a carte blanche to beat people up, or better yet, sue people..(big companies , pretend to be harassed or being called names and sue big corporations millions of dollars etc...)

In France, most white nationalists are more and more using "congoid" instead of "nigger".

"congoid" also doesn't get censored and it's also the scientifc word to describe niggers. like Mongoloid for asians.
Congoid is underrated imo.

Even Tyrone is ok with this word
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb1P7_tbjOU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capoid_race
youtube.com/watch?v=K4sDUfg_d6U
youtube.com/watch?v=ljPTcUMT4co
youtube.com/watch?v=sb-glOFJ3OU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why congoid and not negroid?

Negroid is also valid...but the "negr" prefix can still be used against whites though , because it sounds too much like nigger.

there's also capoid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capoid_race

but congoid is preferable

You know why, it's the same reason you don't publicly call them 'negro' or 'n-word'
For whatever reason, if you refer to them by any term that begins with 'n' you're a racist, the only winning strategy is to use words that avoid the letter 'n' completely

>France
Fuck off, nigger. Stop trying to steal our heritage.

PUTAIN DE CONDOÏDES HAHA

Congoïdes*

Get bent, nigger.

I prefer kaffir

Just use Groid.

Don't tell me what to do, nigger.

>PUTAIN DE CONDOÏDES HAHA
PTDR !
Je crois que congoides ne prendra jamais avec les amerlocs...c'est un truc français, mais rien de plus.

Merci monsieur De Lesquen ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=K4sDUfg_d6U

That's rich...coming from a 56% amerimutt

Wait a minute here. Black people are raping white women, robbing men, and killing children, but the white person should be courteous with how we speak to them? The OP has a valid point but the timing is wrong. Instead, we should expose European Genocide, African Genocide, and coming soon to Japan, Asian Genocide. We should expose all the individuals responsible, including entire Nation-States, like Germany and Israel. And then, we black people realize "white genocide" is their genocide too, we can treat one another differently, giving all that old animosity to the ones deserving. But giving verbal niceties to any other race who is not fighting alongside our own against this universal death, the white man giving up his speech only emboldens and empowers them, for they are our enemy who calls for our genocide! Change THEIR minds and words.

kys kike

Butthurt migrant nigger detected. Get fucked asslicker.

>The OP has a valid point but the timing is wrong.
Coming soon to japan ? nah...they're not insane enough to copy our multiculti utopia.
japan has a culture of shame, we have a culture of guilt.
It'll never happen in japan. different mentalities...
I'm glad that you're acknowledging the gist of my message...

In the end, you guys say whatever you want to say, it was just a suggestion.
i know that french blacks are pissed at it (now they know what it means when it's coming from the white nationalist milieu)... And yet it's the scientific word that describes their race.

>kys kike
Looks like I've touched a nerve.

>Butthurt migrant nigger detected. Get fucked asslicker.
Man, you people are dense!

So dense we can't go outside and say I am a nazi without being raided?

>So dense we can't go outside and say I am a nazi without being raided?

That's basically a non sequitur...
Dense because...Well, just read the replies i'm getting.

all that matters right now is genocide

you stole this idea from uncle ruckus.

it'll never happen.
they've been saying this for +30 years...NEVER gonna happen.

They're not naive,
They're aware of what is currently happening on the european continent.
Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ljPTcUMT4co

>uncle ruckus.
No idea who that's supposed to be.

Kaffir. If you want a word to replace nigger it needs to be kaffir. For 400 years we used it to describe the black man in SA. It went from simply meaning non-believer to a symbol of oppression by the white minority over blacks.

Everyone is aware of what's happening on the Euro. continent, but no one is doing anything. Either the rest of the world is terrified to speak or they're part of the Plot.

>Everyone is aware of what's happening on the Euro. continent, but no one is doing anything.

That's not true...Poland, Hungary, Czech republic and now Austria are certainly not indifferent to it. And it shows in their migration policy. They're in direct conflict with the EU.

>Kaffir. I
i've heard that word, it sounds similar to kuffar (that's what our arabs invador call non-muslims) i think in their language it means infidel though i'm not 100% sure of it.

Yes Kaffir could also be used.

All opposition is false opposition

>It went from simply meaning non-believer to a symbol of oppression by the white minority over blacks.

Oh ok..should've read your entire message before posting my response

That doesn't change a thing to their immigration policy. Just visit Poland, it's basically an unofficial white ethno-state to be honest.

Also, you sound like you've swallowed too many black pills...sounds like there's no solution. Why don't you kill yourself then ? We don't need people to tell us that resistance is futile. I may be putting words in your mouth but that's the overall feeling i'm getting from your posts.

The things you're talking about are not happening in Hungary, Estonia, Georgria , most of central and eastern europe... Japan will certainly NEVER be insane enough to let 2 digit IQed vermines invade their country and live on welfare in japan...

They're more likely to replace their labor shortage with robots than sub saharan africans.

No stress yeah it's weird that it's similar word and meaning for Muslims. Here it was the Dutch that first used Kaffir to describe blacks and eventually they were also the ones to use it as a derogatory slur against them.

They'll just complain that "congoid" is racist too

>sounds like there's no solution.
How about we expose Israel for Globalism and European Genocide?

>How about we expose Israel for Globalism and European Genocide?

You're only preaching the choir...
I know it's bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=sb-glOFJ3OU

Most people outside of Sup Forums think you and i are batshit insane though.Having saif all that i disagree when you say that what is currently happening in countries such as mine or sweden, germany , belgium is the "future" of Japan or eastern/central europe. It isn't. (thankfully).

>No stress yeah it's weird that it's similar word and meaning for Muslims
btw, why don't you leave from south africa? considering the hell that country is for white people

>Most people outside of Sup Forums think you and i are batshit insane though
that's because they're asleep. what do you think it means to "wake up" the people? We only win if we can convince them of what we know.

>They'll just complain that "congoid" is racist too
Maybe one day they will...who knows...but it's the scientific word to describe niggers though

>We only win if we can convince them of what we know.
I think our biggest problem is precisely that we're not as organized as the jews. We're sadly all too individualistically minded to make much of a difference. Jews are not only racially conscious, racist, but they also help each other... (not all of them do of course, i know that most israelis don't want black jews in their country, i'm mostly taking about ashkenazi jews)...

To be honest i think they have the right strategy. They're basically acting like a gigantic mafia...Nepotism is the norm for them, no wonder such a small percentage of the population is everywhere in the media. They're discriminating quietly...and rightly so.

The real question is why aren't we doing the same ? instead of always apologizing or feeling concerned about the failures of other races? ...

It's easy to blame it all on jews, but there's something much worse than these people. The ones who enable them. The traitors.

I agree with your post. Consider that the right idea at the wrong time works against you. If the Jew succeeds because he is the criminal and deceiver, the winning strategy is to become the lawful truth-teller. The Jew relies on deception, this is how he convinces non-Jews to enable him. The solution then is exposes the Lie and replacing it with what's proper. You have really good idea, but consider thinking about timing and order.

lessons of cuckoldry from the best

For once a good idea on Sup Forums

>The Jew relies on deception, this is how he convinces non-Jews to enable him. The solution then is exposes the Lie and replacing it with what's proper. You have really good idea, but consider thinking about timing and order.

I have to go now. Nice talking to you i'd love to have a longer discussion but i must leave for the time being... I agree on many of your points. But i can't stress it enough...the key to our success is to organize, (like the jews). But we have to do it intelligently. Take care

>lessons of cuckoldry from the best
well, you guys once called niggers "googles".
Anyway, gotta go

arrête tes thread à la con et retourne sur le 15-18 pauvre abruti
et si tu pouvais te suicider au passage ce serait pas du luxe

Shit man it complicated. If I were to leave I would have to leave some family behind. And my family home. This place is home, it's been home for 4 generations now. I'm as much European as an "African" American is African (I realize I'm opening myself up to keks with this statement). To me running is cowardly and shameful. Im not a migrant, I'm not a refugee, I'm a white man. We do not run from hardship - we fight. If th blacks come to genocide us I'll go down fighting with a livestream for you guys. It'll be my legacy.