Welp, I just got beat up by a girl

Fucking humiliating.

Long story short, I had a public altercation with 2 girls outside of the bar last night after one of them was being a bitch when I was trying to hit on her friend. She tried pushing me away and I wasn't having any of that so I pushed her back and told her not to put her hands on me. Shouting match ensued, the bouncer told us we weren't allowed back in (including the girls) and the fucking bitch hit me in the face when I wasn't even paying attention.

Next thing I know I am on the ground and I have two girls kicking me in the face, guys laughing in the background. It didn't last long but I got up and was gonna beat the fuck out of them but I got held back by people around me telling me to leave it and that they were 'girls'. They got in a taxi and left.

I have never hated women more than I do now.

I guarantee if I hadn't gotten held back, I would have went after them and then people would have labeled me the bad guy for trying to defend myself.

So Sup Forums, question is, if a girl knocks you out, shouldn't you have the right to beat the shit out of them?

>So Sup Forums, question is, if a girl knocks you out, shouldn't you have the right to beat the shit out of them?

The real wisdom is to not interact with whores in the first place. Only associate with decent people and stop hanging around bar sluts.

>So Sup Forums, question is, if a girl knocks you out, shouldn't you have the right to beat the shit out of them?

Yes you should, women want to be treated equally so bad than they should take it like a man.

Truth

looks at flag

Lol fucking cannuck soyboy

Better off hitting on stray dogs

Why aren't you jacked? nigger.

Take out your anger by *****censored******* an innocent black "person".

Came here to make a similar post

You win some you lose some eh buddy

Finding yourself in a situation like that is a proof that you're a retard. Make better judgements next time and learn from this experience.

rule #1 of fighting

always cover your head

you failed

this is why canada's army sucks

You're at fault with interacting with stupid people. I'm happy you didn't hit them because real men don't hit women.
Chin up and let it be a lesson.

You tried too hard Leaf
2/10

Its ok canadian poster, you never had balls to begin with or a shred of manly hood.

Bounced in a club for a few years when I was younger.. gotta keep uour head on a swivel my man.. bar fights are always like that, someone sucker punching. Ive been hit with a bottle(they dont break like in the movies), and a pool stick.. I can fight very well, but in those cases I got knocked the fuck out.. i took my eyes off the person, and got my shit pushed in. Lesson learned, now you know.

This story has to be from a leaf......Yep.

You hqve to pay attention to the cock blocker too girls are jelly mud goy

I didn't see the punch coming. I just blanked out and when I woke up I was on the ground getting my shit kicked in and I could hear the losers in the smoking area laughing.

>the fucking bitch hit me in the face when I wasn't even paying attention
>Next thing I know I am on the ground
I hope for your sake she hit you with a glass bottle, if she knocked you down with her bare hand you're fucked

>beat up by 2 women
so like getting beat up by 1 weak man.
Should have had a gun, the true equalizer for the physically weak.

well at least you're not a nigger user, now you learned not to associate with whores

>I just got beat up by a girl
Came here expecting a leafpost.
Wasn't disappointed.

damn dude im jelly that sounds pretty hot

Be sure to complement the bag handler first, its key to get the gate keeper to like you too.

It was a closed fist, idiot. Not a slap or anything.

>because real men don't hit women.

That was the case long ago before cultural marxism taoght bitches that they are equal to men.

But this be the age of equal right equal fight. Id have puched that whores teeth in since im not a soyboy like OP

>If a girl knocks you out
The absolute state of Canada.

I'm sorry for calling you an idiot, it was uncalled for. I am not sure why I did.

you failed to obey rule #1

>Canadian gets beat up by two roasties

Sounds about right.

When I was little I remember that my mom would throw rice on the floor and make me kneel in it.

if you beat your enemies they win

where is that from? sounds familiar

I'm convinced that Canada is merely a psychological operation for the benefit of Americans so we're more appreciative of what little we have left.

FPBP

kek

>peak canadian Sup Forums

If a woman hits me I'm going to hit her twice as hard. Today's women aren't the demure feminine chicks of the past, they're vulgar wanna-be men.

H-how tall are you user?

Yeah, but they're not men with male frames, so hitting them twice as hard isn't right. A smarter thing to do would be to financially retaliate.

you got knocked out...by...girls?

You shouldn't have let them get you on the ground in the first place leaf.

>Sees flag
Mfw how am I not suprised.

My buddy just told me a similar story:

>Go out to bar with buddy
>Run into mutual female friend
>drinking having good time
>see friend shoving his tongue down female friends throat
>go do my own thing
>5 minutes go by
>WHAAAAP
>bitch came out of nowhere and bitchslapped me
>"WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM FROM FORCING HIMSELF ON ME!?"
>"Bitch wtf are you talking about??"
>Owner of the bar comes over with bouncer, asks her to leave
>She refuses, bouncer intervenes
>While flailing in bouncers arms, kicks out owners tooth with stiletto heel
>"THROW THAT BITCH IN THE FUCKING GARBAGE!"
>Bouncers literally shove her ass down in trashcan, everybody watches while she tries in vain to get out

>be drunk outside bar
>get hit by girl
>so drunk it actually flaws you
>surprised when guys laugh at you
>surprised when guys stop you from committing a revenge attack

A FUCKING LEAF

>people laughing as some cunts literally kick you in the head and face while you're out cold on the ground
These kind of people should be executed desu

>little girls doing little girly kicks
Only a FUCKEN SOFT CUNT wouldn't laugh at that.

You stomp on someones face while they're on the ground, you deserve to be choked to death with your own intestines.

She obviously like you, thought you liked her back, and expected you to get emotional and jealous (women only understand emotions) and fight your buddy - that would have showed he you cared for her.
Since you didn't it was basically like telling her you didn't give a shit about her, that's why she was upset.

>little girly stomps
Soft
Cunt

you might be on to something with this jealousy 4d chess here

meant

Enjoy the high heel punctured through your eye.

This is why I never venture into normie spaces. I'm just going to silently stay home alone and keep trying to learn Japanese. Then I'll move to Japan and never have to deal with the 96% of whites who are stupid as fuck ever again, and my children will get to grow up in a genuine ethnostate where traits like intelligence and inquisitiveness are actually highly valued. The vast majority of whites will never be anything but complete fucktards who double-fist Jew slop into their goy holes. No thanks, not going to flush my genes down that talmudic toilet.