Italian Elections Who to Support?

There seems to be a right wing coalition forming that has the fascist party in it led by the grand daughter of mussolini, the others are Lega a northern italian party that's also Anti EU and pro nationalism and anti-immigrant but the major draw back is berlusconi. Who was a previous prime minister and pretty corrupt but cannot become prime minister due to corruption in criminal record. so way I see it if everyone in italy votes Lega they can be the leader of the coalition and shit gets done in italy.

the one who gives me an italian passport

Lega

Lega

Is there anyway we can influence these elections? Italy is a supporting pillar of the EU if it leaves or adopts a far right stance the EU is dead along with all the commies in it.

Lega Nord or Fratelli d’Italia.

memetic warfare

Yeah but shouldnt that be occurring right about now?

that's what the italy/pol/ threads are for

speaking of memes...

where are the italy Sup Forums threads?

you can steal one can t you ?

(((MODs))) banned them.

Holy shit the conspiracy here is strong, does he have any proof at least?

How is that allowed?

More like i'm going out with my girlfriend and i didnt make a new one because I hope Italianons are not fucking losers and will be with their gfs too.
See you tomorrow, for Lazy Sunday General.

There is none right now, but I do not think it's because of the mods

You fucking serious? your country is in the middle of a crisis and you're just screwing around?

no idea, was shitposting but they disappeared.
Btw saturday is something sacred for an Italian, if he doesn't go out and search some pussy he's considered the last of losers.

here:

no you dumb mongrel, it went to 330+ posts and no one bothered making a new one

faggot

>mfw we're still here

sacred for normies, you mean

I usually bake the italy/pol/ morning thread.
I can bake a new one if no one will.

about time someone did m8
go ahead

k, whatever

yeah please do this is more important and more sacred than satuday for italians

is any of the rightwing parties anti eu and anti zionist?

then vote for it.

You are so brillian Aleksij

Heil czech bro!

What ever happened to Italy's right wing? I thought the old Christian Democrats dominated, and now the Left is united and the largest party.

HAIL spanish bro!