Autism

Gentlemen, what should be done about autism?

Unleash the potential.

that's like saying fix electromagnetism

can you feel the tingling in the base of your spine?

It's a neurological disorder, you colossal idiot. What can be possibly done about it?

It should be encouraged and non autists should be encouraged to transition to autists if so inclined

Contain it at the source, let is reach critical mass and neglect that shit.

Wrong answer, Spongebob

Nuke the FDA. Burger Pharma Mafia created it for the Depopulation Plan of Kissinger. Look it up, if you can find it.

You can cure yourself by killing the internal parasites responsible though. The suppress the information. Autism is nothing but worms in your body my boy.

Stop misdiagnosing it, for one.

Yes, exactly.

Autism= Body Worms

Ok...weaponize it then.

Same thing with cancer. It's a fungus which can be easily treated with bicarbonate. It's all lies. NWO cancer defeated with house hold items. Imagine THAT headline, kek.

We form our own autismostate and achieve autistic arete without the contamination of normies within our society.

Right answer, Bing Bong

Finally a leaf that says something smart

>What can be possibly done about it?
Lobotomies?

>Gentlemen, what should be done about autism?

remove jews from all pharmaceutical positions and companies.

Let them shitpost on Sup Forums and push them on Trump train.

tell women to get off the cock carousel and stop waiting until their 30s to have kids

stop pumping pregnant ladies with prescription meds and vaccines.

Kill the worse autistic people and save the higher functioning ones to create a super army of autistic shitposters

You guys tried that, it is called Australia
Sadly, you felt sorry for Canada, let them live and now we have shit leaf posters

I'd hire all autistic people for my tech company, especially former NEETs. No more social chit chat all the time, laser focus, and logic.They'd also be more motivated to make a profit and work especially the ones bitter at their peers and other employers.

I worked with an international tech company that loved to get autistic people to work in their top positions. Sure they would not chat at all but they would plot against each other constantly. Fuck up the work of their colleagues.

It was a total shit show., One dude spazzed out and changed the passwords, fucked off for a week and left the company in a state of shit to punish some other autistic cunt that had supposedly stolen his idea.

But it can be used in a good way. Many of them have been so mistreated that they can be ruthlessly logical. This can be used against the right people.

Autistic people are very mistrusting and generally will create a kill switch, just in case they feel threatened. They are naturally paranoid and like to trust only themselves. They don't make friends, they only have enemies.

Not saying they are wrong or bad people...but put them in some international company and it is a ticking time bomb...they WILL find something fucked up with the system and take it down from the inside

I worked for Ambev and call tell you that one autistic and scorned employee was able to take down the entire company with the push of the dead man switch. He was coaxed back to work with promises of a promotion and some cozy autistic office that would suit his mental requirements. Fucking guy took down the system of every single manager with the click of a button

Funniest shit ever...the bosses would not even think of firing him cause maybe he had created a second dead man switch to kill the entire world production line AHHHHA

for tech at least maybe they'd do better working remotely

Autism is the next stage of human evolution. We need a eugenics program where only the smartest autists get to breed

Sleeping pills and a pillow over the face.

This
Fuck filthy casuals

I don't know man, they want to be the best of the best...they will crush opposition to prove they are smarter and better than the other autistic people running the show. Perhaps you can make them CEOs or rival companies, then you would get peak capitalism...but in my experience, you don't want 10 high functioning autistic dudes trying to out perform each other. Ambev learned that lesson the hard way...and it was over some silly macro that one dude developed.

They put a team leader to develop a macro that could be used to make the entire process streamline. They put the 2 top autistic dude to work together...one got a bonus, the other felt he got the shaft.

The day these autistic guys become lawnmower men, AI will take over the world and we are all fucked. Autistic people tend to be cruel to us normies, they really think we are scum bag pieces of shit AHAHHAH

I was with one of them...dude was a vegetarian and he felt neglected and unloved during pizza Tuesday. nobody wanted to order vegetatian pizza and one day I said to myself: I can have a vege pizza once a week for lunch and make him feel welcomed....the dude took this as a sign that we were linked or some shit...he would call me at every hour of the night to tell me about his breakthroughs. He was not a bad guy, I liked him, but he was fucking intense. We did become good friends and he came to trust me, but every time he would do some tech shit for me, I would find , he would spy on me to make sure I did not have another friend or I was not working with the other autistic enemies he had...I used to call him out on his shit and he used to laugh like a maniac. But he would not laugh externally, he would shake in his chair AHHAAHH he was a cool demented dude

I've heard that since people don't hire autistics as much, some of them are beginning to start their own business. Since tech is on the rise, what do you think will happen if autistics make up a big chunk of the business owners?

maybe there's other organizational structures that would work better, the corporate ladder is more for psychopaths than autists

If the autist has almost no empathy because of being maltreated for having autism would that be a good hire?

They will be cruel and unusual to their staff of course....LOL

Think Steve Jobs

True, but put an autistic person into a position that they have to compete with a psychopath to show who has the greater intellect and you have the makings of a horror movie.

Autistic people are not evil like corporate psychopaths but they will surely crush anybody in their path and won't taunt them like a psycho...the autistic person will go for the jugular, they have no pleasure in toying with the ones that stand in their way. Probably better in a capitalist system.

So I guess a real nightmare would be someone with Autism and NPD at the same time like Elliot Rodger.

Find them at a young age and train them to be human computers.

i feel a constant electrical fire throughout my entire body. what is wrong with me?

What kinds of things would they say or do to the staff?

again, those are mostly labels, even people diagnosed as autistic go along a spectrum...schizophrenics and sociopaths also operate on a spectrum..which I think is a cop out on the part of psychiatry. Elliiot rodger to me sounded more like a traumatized and bored kid that was set up ...those he did, the videos that were released look more to me like a person doing a screen test for a role in a movie...let us just say that he was not the best actor, I did not believe in the theory that was layed out. Same thing with the Orlando gay club shooter and his wanna be acting career...all too fucking weird user. I studied in the USA, I honestly love the way Americans are friendly and bullshit free...but at this point, I don't know what type of experiment they are doing on you guys...but it fucking sucks.

That supermarket autistic/2D loving shooter and his videos....WTF was that...people don't talk about it much on pol but it looks to me like everything is being played out like some sick game and I want the fuck out.

I am moving to the jungle, fuck this shit HAHHA

Just rough as fuck, no tact, always criticizing or brining up petty shit to make them feel like human garbage. When we would do a happy hour cool off (have a quick meeting at a bar and then drink a few, laugh and go home) the Autistic guys would never participate....they would actually get jealous and angry that we had been plotting behind their backs...they would always think that the little inside joke was always about them (they never were)...I would literally have to tell my autistic buddy everything that was talked about, the jokes we made and make him understand the inside joke...like explaining a meme on pol to a reddit person so they don't feel attacked or hurt....it was pretty intense HAHAHAH