twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

After the logo!

Saber's death

Shortly after True Assassin is revealed

I am a Sakurafag. That is all.

Rain scene

Anything else will be disappointing

>first movie ends 9 days in
Yeah, I'm really sure they'll be able to wring 4 hours out of the 3 remaining fight scenes with no problems at all.

But the other 7 days are longer

That's day 9, maybe on Sabers death for the ebin cliffhanger?

The climax can be a movie on its own

>tfw 3rd movie is just 2 hours of Kirei vs Shirou

>Not wanting 2 solid hours of pointless folly.

Shit taste, dude.

I'd watch it.

This.

This. And second movie should end here.

Will they even be allowed to show the sex and rapes? It's not like UBW where they can skirt around it with dolphins and hand touching, the rapes were the main reason Sakura snapped, the sex was the main reason she seduced Shirou and unless I'm remembering wrong, they fucked before she started passing out in the first place. God, I wish Nasu wasn't a lazy fuck and rewrote the whole damn route, it's a disjointed mess of relationships, motivations and ideals all because you cannot fucking idenify with Shirou's choice when said choice isn't even fucking on screen to make the readers care about or sympathize with her to want Shirou to do this. Seriously, she's the heroine but spends the sane parts barely stable and the other parts a raving lunatic, it's stupid as hell, Prisma IIiya did their Sakura right, people were actually upset she died and actually pitied that one. This sakura is trash, I don't care how happy her voice actor is to finally get to do this, the fact that she's a nobody when everyone else is a major voice actor shows that her character sucks and is the only thing in her failed career to be proud of.

imgur.com/a/fjVzu
Latest Type Moon Ace

Are they fucking?

After Sakura's death so that the rest of the movies can focus on Saber.

Shirou loves Sakura tho, you can't have the true story without Sakura user.

>the rapes were the main reason Sakura snapped

No they weren't. The main reason was she wasn't noticed by senpai enough. The rape was just the thing that triggered her at the time.

You could have Shinji spill ravioli on her bed and it'd work just as well for her freak out.

You're even more retarded than the guy you're responding to desu

>it's stupid as hell, Prisma IIiya did their Sakura right,

Fuck off shitter, you clearly don't know her character

>You could have Shinji spill ravioli on her bed and it'd work just as well for her freak out.
This desu.

I know enough! I know that the one that appeared in those flashback chapters was better written and sympathetic than the one Nasu did, she actually tried to fix her situation instead of sitting and crying and she arguable went through much worse there because there was no Rin to latch on to keep her sanity in that universe.

If it's Realta Nua, she'll kill Shinji to protect her virginity. Perfect, isn't it, purityfags?

HF Sakura literally fixes her situation by herself, and Rin was one of the factors eroding her sanity if anything. It's clear you haven't actually read HF and are just meming.

She also desired blood like a fucking vampire instead of semen and that scene of her coming into Shirou's room and exposing herself to him was replaced by a badly edited image of her sucking blood from his finger. Good damn why even introduce fucked up shit like penis worms that drive their host mad with lust if they don't get enough magic juice then,Nasu? Why even dump so much horrible shit on Sakura then suddenly change it to that she was always a psycho? Dammit, why did you deny us the infamous Tohsoka twins who would serve as Shirou's bullies during school hours? Why keep going back and forth between Sakura supposed to have blue hair or purple? Her having purple hair makes no fucking since when that sick ritual was suppose to make her a Matou down to the body and those fuckers all have blue hair! Oh, and my favorite, why say she has water magic when she never fucking uses it?

Console plebs.

They don't show the rape in the VNs though.

It's not all for the sake of plot. Most of what you describe about the Matou adoption is either done for tonal or symbolic reasons regarding her identity. And it's not like all the Matous had blue hair, just Shinji and probably his dad. Kariya didn't, for example.

>They don't show the rape in the VNs though

No she didn't, she never once tried to fix the problem herself and kept shutting everyone out to the point she snapped,killed Shinji in a flash of anger and decided for some ungodly reason that she must now be evil and keep being evil such as attacking Rin and Shirou,using Saber Alter against them, kidnapping IIiya and fighting with Rin and after that her final act of retardation is trying to kill herself even through the shit inside her has gotten strong enough now that by killing herself there would be nothing left to stop it from destroying the world, there is nothing brave or heroic about Sakura's actions in this route, she's very stupid and has an astounding will to survive despite having nothing to live for such as when Gii tore to pieces, she held on to a false belief that Shirou loved her and she needed to live to be with him even through at that point Shirou barely felt that way about her.

>she never once tried to fix the problem herself
Pic related.
>killed Shinji in a flash of anger
Another example of her fixing her issues by herself.
>decided for some ungodly reason that she must now be evil and keep being evil
Angra Mainyu was corrupting her mind, and Rin treating her like she was evil from the very beginning made Sakura feel like there was nothing else she could do anymore but be evil.
>she held on to a false belief that Shirou loved her and she needed to live to be with him even through at that point Shirou barely felt that way about her.
Yup, you really haven't read HF.

Half of the worlds problems would be solved if Sakura didn't exist.

If UFOtable designs these movies to work as a sequel to Zero, then they shouldn't use the Realta nua scenes, because Zero followed the original VN.

Just show Realta-based flashbacks within the movie and declare Zero's depictions as non-canon.

Why would they do that? The original and Zero's depictions are superior.

>she never once tried to fix the problem herself and kept shutting everyone out
>despite taking the initiative with shirou on numerous occasions and trying to both quell shinji and rebel against zouken's will

>decided for some ungodly reason that she must now be evil
>like unleashing the flow of curses from angry manjew into her body

>keep being evil such as attacking Rin and Shirou
>and continuously passing up opportunities to kill them in order to protect them from the shadow

>there is nothing brave or heroic about Sakura's actions in this route
>aside from rescuing shirou on numerous occasions, standing up to shinji and zouken and even rin, and then killing shinji, zouken, hassan, and kirei

>has an astounding will to survive despite having nothing to live for
>loves shirou and is loved in return, treated as family
>tries to commit suicide on a regular basis in order to destroy the container, but her will is overrided by Zouken's crest worm

>when Gii tore to pieces
>typical secondary line

>she held on to a false belief that Shirou loved her and she needed to live to be with him even through at that point Shirou barely felt that way about her
You're trying too hard.

>be in shitty 3rd world country
>HF movie coming out
>burgerland gets international release
IT'S NOT FAIR

Saber dying, obviously.

Will it even be any good?

Based Cinepolis will find a way, we got Ordinal Scale before the burgers.

Director is a huge Sakurafag, so it might be good.

Not that guy and I agree with what most of what you're saying, except your third point. Sakuras actions were gets and hers alone, angry manjew had nothing to do with it, as we learn from kotomine eternally btfo'ing her about it in the forest

Ilya and Rin outright point out how Sakura "being in control" doesn't mean shit if her mind is being corrupted by Angra Mainyu.

>They don't show the rape in the VNs though
They don't you idiot, they show only her sex with Shiro, rapes are just mentioned

Fate: Tony Oliver

youtube.com/watch?v=eRwy1Nu5Q2I

why did they change it?

Are they releasing all 3 or just 1 part?

Raws of Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] manga chapters 26-27-28 out

raw.senmanga.com/Fate-Stay-Night-Heaven's-Feel/26/1

Sakura is the best!!!!!!!

Any other answer is wrong.

Wasn't that parody scene made because Zouken and Shinji literally acted like slobs and assholes to the point she said "fuck it" and went full drill sergeant on their asses.

To anyone who hasn't read Hollow by now, Shinji runs to Shirou to "do something about Sakura" because he feels she is stressing him and Zouken out, Shinji makes Shirou break into her room (which is protected by a barrier that Shinji remembers Zouken saying is fucking powerful so don't mess with it).

They search for her diary, Shinji does stupid shit like messing with her underwear drawer which was pretty shitty of Nasu to joke about a rapist going through a rape victim's underwear drawer, but there you go.

Anyway, they find it, and the entries start off normal, you find out Sakura has largely forgiven both Shinji and Zouken, amd they get pretty spoiled, but then they take advantage of that and act like slobs, and basically go full asshole(I think some Sakura hater memes a lot and posts Zouken saying "the older sister was better" when talking about her training, even when Sakura pretty much acts like a good caretaker). This goes on until Sakura just loses it and goes full Drill Sergeant McNasty and when they get to that part, Sakura shows up because the alarm from them touching the diary goes off and they get frozen by her magecraft. Hilarity ensues when she comes back and something unknown happens to Shinji as Shirou is ported to his bed at home, thinking it was a dream, it ends with Sakura appearing at a crack at his door going , "Fufufufufu."

>Fate route / route of Saber

It's an amazing building as always. I came here to play a few times during middle school, but I haven't even been near it recently. I haven't been invited since I became estranged from Shinji, and most of all, Sakura didn't like me coming to this house.

"Is this all right, Shirou? This is Sakura's house. Do you not want to talk to her since you are here? I believe we have time for that."

I'm certainly worried about Sakura. According to Tohsaka, Sakura was just weakened. Fortunately, she didn't have any external wounds. But if I can, I want to see her and take care of her since she has always taken care of me.

"I don't think I will. I can't get her involved in this war by going to see her before things are over."

…And most of all. I can't go and see Sakura if I am to fight Sakura's brother soon. If the worst comes to the worst and I have to kill Shinji, I'll never be able to face her. I think that's the best course I can take, and I also believe it is for Sakura's best as well

Sakura is a girl who should stay in a peaceful world without magic. I can't let her get involved in a battle that forces you to kill others without reason.

HA did a good job in improving my opinion of Sakura. There was the scene with the newspaper salesman as well

Fate
>The man has swallowed black corruption. His heart is black and it seems like he's surrounded by an unknown darkness.
>The black corruption reaches in from the outside world, and it's like a chain binding the man. Kotomine Kirei was just like me.
>His body had some kind of fatal wound, and he is compensating for it with that unknown "something".
>As I heal using Saber's powers…Kotomine Kirei is maintaining his corpse-like body with this black corruption
HF
>I don't ask him how he's alive. He's dying. I don't feel magical energy from his body.
>There's a black stain where his heart should be.
>…Like me, a brief fire that's like a turned hourglass. I don't hear his heartbeat. He doesn't have much longer to live.
>This is not speculation, but a predication. Kotomine Kirei will die in a few minutes, even if he doesn't do anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=BbY63Peyiz4

Bravo, Nasu/Type Moon

>all this cute Sakura

Kawaii

You could make the argument that she had the resentment boiling inside her at the time, but Complete Material also says that the curse affects both humans and spirits alike, to orient their alignment towards evil. And Sakura's personal bio says itself that in summary, the only thing she actually hates is herself (I think they touch on that in her path in Unlimited Codes).

That, and Kirei did in the forest with Sakura the same thing he does with Shirou at the beginning of each route with the "Yorokobe Shounen" scene. Just like he played on Shirou's insecurities aboit the ideal, where he said that Shirou must feel relieved his wish for a villain to defeat to validate his ideal has come in the form of the war. With Sakura, he played on her insecurity of the shame about having the Shadow kill people and her running away from the fact that it was bound to her tangentially assuming responsibility (which is why Nasu phrased the situation the way he did, he said she became a mass murderer by proxy, but not that she herself was a mass murderer.).

It's like if someone put you in a robot that was powered by your negative emotions and it killed people, then they found you once they deactivates the robot, law or a black and white viewpoint if justice can't convict a robot, but they can convict the person, so it's pretty muddy. Sure, those negative emotions you harbor are yours, that resentment was yours, but it's the robot that killed. Intent, inhibitions, and circumstances matter a lot when you do this type of analysis.

Either way, Kirei did the same thing to Sakura he did to Shirou, play on her insecurities, since if we look at the nightmares, her personal talks with Shirou, and Liberation, pretty much prove that she doesn't have an inking in her heart to kill. Even when she was messing with Rin, she hesitated quite a lot when she was going for the final strike.

All Hollow did for me was show more of what was good. Heck a lot of good stuff in FSN for some reason elude people and I don't know why.

There is also the parts to counteract the jokes about her being nothing but jealousy with Rider. Let's use some examples.

In that scene on the 10th day in HF, if you don't act like a complete idiot and do what Shirou would do and honestly tell Sakura you don't want Rider to stand like a statue at the table and want her to est, Sakura helps you make Rider some food.

In Hollow, Sakura will willingly miss a shopping date with Shirou to take care of her juniors at the club and just tell him to have fun with Rider.

The thing with Sakura is that avoiding her jealousy is easy, you just have to be honest. Most of the things that spur her jealousy in Hollow was the fact Medusa tells her that she supports her relationship with Shirou, but does things that are the opposite (some subconsciously, others not).

Any other examples?

> that resentment was yours, but it's the robot that killed. Intent, inhibitions, and circumstances matter a lot

Consequentialism called to say hello.

>herself (I think they touch on that in her path in Unlimited Codes).

Sakura: It's so bright... The light is so bright... It's so bright that everything looks black... Everything looks like a dark and shadowy picture. Everyone looks like thin paper dolls tottering back and forth. It doesn't really matter whether they exist or not, does it? They're all just worthless scrap paper, after all. I can't stand to look at them anymore. I guess I'll just have to crumple them up.

Kotomine: You are on the verge of collapse, aren't you? It appears that you are still in there somewhere though, Sakura Matou.

Sakura: Hmm... Ah, that's my name, right? Of course I'm close, Father. I've been broken since the beginning.

Kotomine: Even the elders of the Matou family never really lived that long. They know how to raise their young well, but the training looks too harsh. Look at you... You have no concern for pain.

Sakura: Good point. Grandfather never believed I would last this long. But it was him who didn't last long. Thanks to me...

Kotomine: Are you saying that Zouken Matou is no more? Splendid. Now all that is left is to wait for the Holy Grail to form. However, to do that...

Sakura: You need to remove my consciousness, right? Your wish won't be able to come true if my consciousness remains within the Grail.

Kotomine: Impressive. You are a much quicker study than your old self. It appears that the grace of the Grail even affects intelligence.

Sakura: I really hate when you say things like that. This doesn't have anything to do with the grace of the Grail. Simply put... You're in my way, and I won't stand for it!

Sakura: Foolish human... Did you believe you could defeat me? Don't worry though, OK? I'm going to realize your plans in your place.

>Last battle:

Sakura 1:Welcome back. It looks like you found everything you were looking for.

Sakura 2:Yeah... But I did get kind of lost on the way back because I was really tired from playing so much. It was nice to have such fresh food though.

Sakura 1: I'm so jealous. I just stayed here in the cellar watching over the cooking fire. But I guess it's OK. Those memories are going to be mine anyway.

Sakura 2: Are you sure? It could be your memories could that end up fusing with me. ...So, are you ready?

Sakura 1: Of course... All that's left is to throw the ingredients on the fire. Then I, the Holy Grail, will be complete. But before that...

Sakura 2: Yes. Before that, let's fight to the death. Since we're both the same, there's really no point for there to be two of us.

Sakura 1: The strongest of I will become the Grail, and then complete the transformation. Then become the host that gives birth to "All the World's Evil".

Sakura 2: So then let's get started, me. This'll be the most fun I'll ever have. Since the person I hate the most...

Sakura 1 & 2: ...is myself, right?

>Sakura defeat Sakura final scene:

Sakura: ...Soon... Soon I'll be able to get to the outer world. Heh heh... And then I'll be able to get away from this blinding black light... Wait for me, Senpai... I'll be reborn soon enough... Just like when a pupa becomes a butterfly... Even bugs have their time in the sun... Hmmm, but... Who's Sempai, again? That's really strange... Who was I waiting for? And what was I trying to do? I guess it doesn't really matter. Soon... Soon... I can get to the outer world. I've wanted to for so long now.

>Hmmm, but... Who's Sempai, again? That's really strange... Who was I waiting for? And what was I trying to do? I guess it doesn't really matter. Soon... Soon... I can get to the outer world. I've wanted to for so long now.

This is the the really sticking point that I think HF didn't really go into, and why people often misjudge Sakura. Once blackened, she is sharing body and soul with AM, but also being overwritten at the same time. There are talks in HF about "Sakura" being lost as she becomes the grail more and more, but I think that wasn't opaque enough for people to get.

She talks about "wanting to go into the outer world", and what does AM's function entail? Being born and fulfilling its purpose. The saddest part of that was her forgetting who Shirou is, so we can safely say she became AM then.

But there is the parts where she talks to Shirou about how great Saber is after her sleepover with the three of them and Shirou noting that Sakura honestly feels like she accepted Saber. That was in the Fate route.

In Hollow, she helps Saber learn how to bake pie and they just chat like buds, thats another example against the idea that she doesn't get along with her romantic rivals. Shirou just finds them in her room one day chatting and eating pie.

Changed? Yes. She represses her dark side usually but the situation has caused it to appear.

Archer's route is better !!!!

Like this was ever in question

Is not this a lot for a single movie?

>Shinji does stupid shit like messing with her underwear drawer
Shinji is my hero.

I forgot to link the comment ...

But Is not that too much for a single movie?

What the fuck is the source on this? I've seen it tossed around, but no actual sources

For example, the latest TM Ace has an interview with him where he mentions volunteering to be the director as soon as the HF adaptation got confirmed because of it.

And dealt with right?

?????

t. loooseeerrrr

That's not really conclusive of anything other than the possibility of him liking the HF route.

I'm ready.

>Only the true heroine can give out hand-made chocolate!!
See, even the manga knows.

But is he a good director? It seems that this movie will be his debut as director.
He was mostly in charge of animation in previous works.

I'm reading the fate stay/night vn. Does this whore ever stop saying senpai>

Thankfully not.

I don't think Rin says senpai.

She's like the Orihime of Fate.
Even during the wedding she calls him senpai

This manga's very good so far and I adore the way this artist does Saber

Will Sakura ever call Shirou by his name, I'll get a huge heartboner if she does in the end of the third movie

I don't recall it happening in the VN. At least not to his face. Might have said it to Rin at some point but I don't recall.

Meanwhile, on 2chan..

Commoners, commoners, commoners.

How could Shirou not notice this whore wanted him for the 1 1/2 years before the events of VN?

I re-read HF for the movie, he did notice but he supressed his feelings because she was her kouhai and Shinji's sister

Anything else you learned?

It all changed a year and a half ago into this cooperative kind of relationship.
Sakura came to cook when I was injured, and after that, I think we just ended up like this.

…I think we intended to do it until my injury healed, but some trivial thing came up to make her stay with it.

Frankly, Sakura is beautiful.
She's one of the best looking first years, and I'm sure there are lots of guys who want to date her.
And on top of that, she's been growing in certain places recently and some of her casual gestures have started to catch my eye.

…That's what I mean by a small problem.
Maybe I'm just feeling guilty about being attracted to my friend's sister.
Usually I'm fine, but when I'm caught off guard like just now, I blush… does this make me an unsuitable Senpai…?

I tried doing this and dropped it after the shadow attacks Shirou, fucking hell this route is slower than I remember