JCs are Sup Forums's favorite characters

JCs are Sup Forums's favorite characters.

That show had such a shit ending.

I just wanted country bumpkin hijinks

Mindfuck ending is the best.

The ova was shit.

I want to cum in miko.

Fuck off Natsu you bear fuck.

There's an OVA? Is it a continuation? also daily reminder that the author greenlit the ending and then pretended to dislike it after people got overly critical about it

>that one doujin
One of the few straight doujins I've read I do tell ya.

There are two OVAs. The first is a prequel with Machi as a child. That one is translated. The second happens after the ending and never was translated.

JCs are the best!

I especially like the ones who bring me pills against my orders.

I prefer lolis.

>JC
Stop forcing this shit you fucking retarded weeaboo

Not forcing, it come quite naturally.

They're everyone's favorites

Can a girl be a JC if there aren't any schools in their setting?

>also daily reminder that the author greenlit the ending and then pretended to dislike it after people got overly critical about it
that's probably because the script read more like
"Machi has panic attack, Natsu takes the pressure off her and reminds her home is where everyone loves her"

Then at some point it turns into

"Machi has panic attack, Natsu brainwashes broken Machi to never leave home again and give up on dreams forever"

That's not how greenlighting works. I suggest you watch shirobako or something similar. The ending was great. Unironically great. You're just trying to excuse someone for shitting on the animation studio after their 3 month long struggle to finish an episode a week.

I don't know, but Kukuri is sexy for a 13 year old.

There is such a thing as authoritative source not really looking closely on what its being put in the adaptation. And it was the last episode, so very few in any studios would dare to fuck up a popular IP in such a manner.

Look man. Citation pretty much needed. If all you do is speculate so can I. You're just biased towards what you desire to be the truth.

yeah

sauce me up fampai
please

here have a jc

was expecting jc denton
kinda disappointed

It's Vivio

This shit went from girl doing shit with her talking bear to girl trying to get over her social anxiety pretty fast.

JC are sluts.
I love them.

>JC
>randoseru
fucking newfags I swear

Are you an idiot user? You're the one making a claim that is against what everyone else believes. You're the one who must show proof.

I want to molest a JC with no ramifications.

So you've got no citation? Ad populum btw. Look it up. They teach that shit in junior high

Vivio is the sexiest.

Why is it illegal to breed with middles schoolers? It's not fair!!

What the fuck is a JC?

Lurk more.

What's Machi cuddling like?

Mind breaking.

>middles
Fuck me! I'm just gonna type JC from now on!

Musashino Milk is a threat to JCs.

I really want a season 2 bad

>wherein Natsu and the residents of Kumade spend 12 episodes fruitlessly trying to persuade Machi to come out of the cabin

joshi chūgakusei / female middle school student

you're a special kind of retard if you think you can waltz into a community waving around an unpopular opinion, and when confronted to back it up, just refuse to.

>Oh but I know about logical fallacies surely that excuses me from having to use my brain god forbid.

>you're a special kind of retard if you think you can waltz into a community waving around an unpopular opinion
I'm afraid you lost me new IP. Was I talking to you?

>community
It's a thread about Jesus Christ on a Siberian tapestry forum. Of course he can fucking waltz in.

If JC is Jesus Christ, what is JS?

Just Satan

It's a educational stage, so no. But threads like this are more about the girls than their education, so post as much Kukuri you want.

I need more Kukuri, I need so much more.

12 may not be prime mathematically speaking, but it's the bulls-eye in my strike zone!

shit show, right?

>lovable girls
>hot bodies
>great performances from all VAs
>memorable
What's not to like? It's not like it had pacing issues.or annoying dialogue to ruin it like cheaper harem/romcoms.

It was meh. Watch it if you're bored. It's got some good fanservice shots but the story and character development was rather lacking. It had occasional fun bits.

I want to smell Sagiri's ass.

Stay away from her ass.

Stop sexualizing me you sick fucks.

It's all she's good for.

We don't really sexualize you; you're sexy enough already.

Why?

No.

What color are they?

She doesn't wear any

How would Collette feel like from inside?

Boat JC