Brit/pol/ - Ukip slut did nothing wrong edition

>Jeremy Corbyn: Chilcot report will reveal Blair and Bush did secret deal over Iraq War
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/jeremy-corbyn-chilcot-report-will-reveal-blair-and-bush-did-secr/

>Labour, Momentum and Communist Party to hold "cooperation" meeting
order-order.com/2018/02/23/labour-momentum-and-communist-party-to-hold-cooperation-meeting/

>Brexit: Remain bus visit to Liverpool met by Mogg fans
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-43172719/

>Labour's general secretary Iain McNicol resigns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43172388

>PMQS VERDICT Corbyn forgets to ask a question – but luckily for him, the PM’s all out of zingers just like KFC
thesun.co.uk/news/5633422/

>Jeremy Corbyn brands storm over his meetings with a Soviet-backed spy 'nonsense' and refuses to answer Theresa May's demand he authorise the release of any Stasi files on him
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5413357/Jeremy-Corbyn-brands-spying-storm-nonsense.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1wNi6e3WtbN
youtu.be/egKio0ZZ4E8
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtu.be/dMiu7OQ5Zp0
youtu.be/3Mll9Oq6mbg
vocaroo.com/i/s0ATtBgpsQBW
youtube.com/watch?v=NqAmrUEnc1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germanics out.

Fucking hell imagine being as ugly as that cunt

anime

Imagine them fucking

I've seen this pic so many times that I'm beginning to believe Mosley had grey skin

vocaroo.com/i/s1wNi6e3WtbN

Jeremy seems ok to be honest, he’s going to help the youth

post brown bobs and vagene

Jeremy Kyle?

Damnit I was hoping that I could say the punchline

What does the faceswap of this look like?

Fukin luvkey. Ave yew thot of going on tha XFACTOR yeah? Haha fokin sosij roll song

cheaderman was grey skinned

UKIP are globalist cucks. Only person I would even vote for, is based Cuckbyn. He may be a cuck, but he's are cuck

>What being British means is the taste of fish and chips on Brighton beach, Doctor Who, and drinking tea. It has nothing to with your colour.

Your response?

if by youth you mean shitskin rat breeding fucks then yes. kys

i want to see her hair

> girls are mean so will get fucked in the ass for aids
the post.ksy

It's true.

I'm apparently 1/4 Greek, bit I didn't even know until recently. I'm just a brit (or english male) for all I know, and how I come across.

user I think you should get out more.

see: africa, see: europe. kys nigger

she was Jo marney a whore
I trolled her kike book an I got her nudes ..
awful lol

fact is .. the shit posters will come

Poortheners, the song:

youtu.be/egKio0ZZ4E8

anyone who gives you shit about literal skin complexion is a fucking idiot. do you have, mostly, our high culture high iq genes? would i tend to trust you with my laptop bag in a pub vs not trusting you with my fucking pint? then youre probably ok

What's wrong with Jeremy? I mean, free shit

Need something to watch while I fall asleep. Anyone got any suggestions? Documentaries would be ideal. Anything history/science/politics/conspiracy related

> whats wrong with someone taking shit from succesful people to give it to rat breeding sub humans?

your a fuckin idiot

I want to unwrap her towels and ravage her little brown body before eating some homemade pastries

through the wormhole

>taking the bait this many times
your the fucking idiot here

No I'm not an inbred Cha. I'm in fact a Surrey goon who couldn't kick a football to save his life

Seen Defamation? It's a classic
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE

WHITE was white then ffs .. lol ..

>anyone who gives you shit about literal skin complexion is a fucking idiot.
> do you have, mostly, our high culture high iq genes? would i tend to trust you with my laptop bag in a pub vs not trusting you with my fucking pint? then youre probably ok

attracted to that? disgusting

Is there really anything wrong with communism?

Excuse me

Sausage roll user I want another song please

Is this quintissentislly poorthern? youtu.be/dMiu7OQ5Zp0

Never been though Cern OK ..

I only .. classed ok .. STOPP BEING CUNTS OK

Thanks for the suggestions lads. Not seen either of them so I'll check them out

we're in differnt zones. I'm for accelerationism. Voting for silly boomer tier paties like UKIP isn't going to stop this place falling anyway. Your welfare criminals will always be here if life is comfy for them. I think we need to take a dip in order to see a brighter future here.

lmao

Pfft.. HAHAHAHAHA POORTHERNERS
youtu.be/3Mll9Oq6mbg

meh priorities. the day will come for being more selective, right now we're fighting for our basic survival as a civilzation.

im surrounded by people who say this shit unironically. someones gotta keep everything sensible

> couldnt kick a football
suspicious

someone pour me a drink

Communism

Stateless, Classless, Cashless society.

What's disgusting about being quintessentially British?

>meh priorities. the day will come for being more selective, right now we're fighting for our basic survival as a civilzation.

>did nothing wrong
she destroyed a man's political career and a party
if i was called joe i would call her an mi5 spy

Oh my god

I go throught this shit .. an an 90s an mook gook ..lost my mods ..lol

accelerationism is the most nigger tier meme of all time.

plz explain how possibly accelerationism which as a > 80% chance of going wrong is better than luca traini ism which has a 90% chance of going right

How do you guys feel about Field Hockey?

why? only because the guy was a fucking cuck. he should have agreed and amplified ...

vocaroo.com/i/s0ATtBgpsQBW

Why is the ‘white’ part of her eyes yellow...

kill it with fire .. ..lol
nation loser

youtube.com/watch?v=NqAmrUEnc1g

> cant see that a country of high iq mostly whites is better than a country of sand and other type niggers

(((ok)))

>luca traini ism

what did he mean by this

burn it .. hahahaha

I tried to show you the disgusting p**rtherner for what it is, and I am glad you finally see the light

Accelerationism will do nothing but make it worse and........well that's it nothing happens after no recovery..nothing.

It's like accelerationists during the empire trying to drive it down the shitter thinking something better will come along

> hijab
> female
> muslim
> nigger
> sand nigger
> female
> speaks
where do i start

bruder

Sounds British to me

the current populace feel to comfy too ever get off their arses , they need a sudden shock

>luca traini ism

>hey eve, how about a bronze medal on saturday
NO CAN DO

sweet bengali goddess

I've just realised a hair pic would be akin to nudes

British you mean

checked... you didn't hear about luca "see the stats shoot the blacks" traini? smfh tbqh famalam

By the time they get a "sudden shock" they will be too weak to do anything

what are shooting a few wogs actually going to do? they dont make any of the decisions, at least pick usefull target like some MP or the BBC hq

"I turned myself into a lime you nonce! I'm Citric Ed!"

would be nice to see an isis style video with convicted murderer sandnigger getting throat cut and a big british flag and a list of european victims. satircally only obviously

Lol good job

Thank you. I was initially just memeing about Northerners for the (You)'s but now I have been redpilled on the true nature of these animals.

>Sup Forums is blocked on arriva trains WiFi now
I have done many a shitpost on there
F

>Accelerationism will do nothing but make it worse and........well that's it nothing happens after no recovery..nothing.
Post Rome? S gonna HTF when we all run out of oil anyway.

And I hate to sound like a negative Peter hitchens btw, but can you see our current generation raise good citizens? Starkey says this too. A lot of brits are pretty fucking subhuman today. Or at least acting like it anyway.

i didnt see any trucks of peace after finsbury truck of the empire

kek. senpai noticed

Good sport

Karen you FUCKING NONCE. I'M LIME EDDIE!

shitty logic
i didnt see any terrorist attacks after benteke scored a goal for saff lunden fc

based

honestly feel like death