How do I get a husband like Shiro?

How do I get a husband like Shiro?

dumb frog poster

You hate him because you ain't him

>Japanese autistic ginger manlet
Otaku are dime a dozen in Japan. Just get one of them to dye their head red and you're set.

Be a sword of justice with a vagina for a hilt.

also you have utter shit taste in men and anime kys famalam

But can they cook like Shiro? I'm guessing that most otaku only eat instant ramen

I want to lick his abs and then to suck his nipples.

Good point. It doesn't help that most of them are spineless cowards too, so North Korea would probably be a better bet. Good luck bringing one of them out of customs though.

I want to be Shirou's imouto

be Sakura

>Cooks
>Cleans
>Does the laundry
>Can fix anything
>Will protect your smile

The only real issue is that he'll eventually leave you to travel the world in order to be a seigi no mikata. You can try to follow him, but you'd probably just slow him down.

You forgot to add
>Can make girls wet by jumping

*kek*
Rin was truly made for old men

>Doujin

Meanwhile everything said about Sakura is true.

Don't forget his biggest asset.

>husband
Are you gay? Are you a Peter puffer?!

>doujin
AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Worms crawled up into your brain now, haven't they?

Rhino and Saber never stood a chance, eh?
Good

This is the real answer

Shirou's true love is TAIGA

>husband like Shiro?
be very, very, very unlucky

Find him and tie him up.

Ea is the only sword that comes before the world, which is why its special. Its the reason its called the top noble phantasms. Many legends have existed since the world was created, but Ea was there since before the world.

Which is why its ultimate ability is stripping the world bare and revealing the true form of the planet in part, a primordial ooze of gases and magma, in other words the planet before it was formed.

Might be a weapon from the stars. Nasuverse does admit aliens exist, some good, but most want to destroy humanity like an insect.

Heroic spirit TAIGA?

Least Shirou has a line with her in Chaldea now.

Disgusting. FSN design was good. Why are her proportions so fucked up now?

Archer to Tiger - 「最近、厨房の食材の減りが早くてね。原因は分かっているのだが、どうにも私では対処できない。君の方から『おかわりは二杯まで』と、あの虎っぽいご婦人に注意してくれないか」

Tiger to Archer - 「あの色黒のアーチャーくんのグレちゃった感じ……んー、昔はあんなんじゃなかった気がするのにニャー……なーんか責任感じるわー……」

Sakura much like Saber has some lookalikes. People who happen to look similar for different reasons.

This is a heroic spirit.

Meltlilith, another heroic spirit.

They're composite heroes. Created by an insane AI with a god complex who fused different heroes to create cheat class servants.

Honestly not the first time it happened either. In Shinjuku we see similar things unfold.

Will she die if I pull those out?

This is also a heroic spirit

>you will never have a cute twink japanese bf who can cook for you

Why were we placed on this earth? Just to suffer?

Another heroic spirit. Christopher Columbus, the most evil guy in history.

Ishtar(evil)

Would the Mayans and Aztecs have gone on to produce the most technologically advanced society if they weren't genocided by the Spanish and the diseases they brought over?

They were smart as fuck and likely had 130+ IQs, they just didn't have people to trade with to spur progress like europe/asia had.

Become Sakura.

My african american acquaintance

He's a manchild, so Sup Forums is a good place to look.

Shirou is fit as fuck tho and knows how to cook

Shirou matures greatly in all three routes.

He is your average young man. Just be sure that he cooks well.

>pants are unzzipped
*heavy breathing*

I can only say Hernan cortez's NP would be an anti-civilization rank EX NP comparable to altera. It would 1hko all pre-hispanic mexican heroic spirits probably.

You wish you had a husband that could cook half as good as Shiro and could also fix shit around the house

Have you tried the school of the retarded? They got a lot of shiros there.