BLACKED

Racists in full damage control mode.

Wh*tey is paying the price of the BBC.

>Rutgers
>NJ
>You're "racist" if you say no

Because it's satanic and since the filthy anti-Christ spirit is rising, so too are perverse temptations, i.e. coalburning.

They already know this, that's why they're racists.

t. mad whitebois

sage

Does anyone actually believe these fake news pictures

>marriage
nice shifting of the goalposts there whiteboi

It's shit. I just want to be loved for who I am, not drooled over like some piece of meat by some girl with daddy issues.

>87% of women in a NJ study afraid to look racist

stop fetishizing us

no one wants black boiz, read the stats, dude.

>S3xual Sociological Endowment in the Cultural Histology department, at Rutgers University

Sounds 100% legit.

What the fuck?! I now have BBC fantasy!

This needs more specificity. Does it mean “has fantasized about on occasion” or “a black dude has been their primary fantasy for a significant amount of time?”
I’ve had fleeting sexual fantasies involving a few people I’ve known from every race but the only long-term ones or ones I’d act on are for whites and Asians. How’d I be measured in this study?

damage control

enjoy getting replaced lol

>would you ever sleep with a member of isis?
>umm yeah sure?

>BREAKING NEWS 95% OF ALL WOMEN STATE THEY WOULD TAKE ALL 12 INCHES OF MUHAMMED COCK IF THEY COULD GET THEIR MITS ON IT. THIS STUDY PROVES THAT WOMEN ARE LITERALLY RESTRAINING THEMSELVES AT EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY TO NOT FUCK MEMBERS OF ISIS.
>#Racismover

Yeah, because you have to be married to have sex with one another. Dumbfuck.

lmao, k

enjoy being delusional monkey with sub 80IQ

Well, if the Sociology Department at an American state college says it's true, I guess it must be true.

why are cuck posters so weird?

It's almost like guys on Sup Forums like traditional white girls and shun roasties. We want marriage and don't give a fuck what girls on the cock carousel do.

sage

lol.

pssst hey whitebois. i'll let you in on a little secret: you're being replaced

>memeflag
>Article "by admin"
>S3xual
Totally legit

Fake image. Well done though, you got Sup Forumstards triggered.

Ah yes, more 'studies'. Scientists are primarily leftist cucks that do nothing of importance but lie for more funding

I refuse to believe you're that retarded, so it has to be bait thread made by some white cuck boy. But what are you getting out of it? (you)s? are they really that great? Go do something productive

That's marriage, retard and all those married women are cheating on their husbands with a nigger. Racism doesn't exist anymore for lemmings so there's nothing wrong in fucking niggers to them and if anything all this Nazi chimping by white men makes it worse because taboo = hot. Then there are whores who want to get back at daddy, the whores who want to piss of the "Nazis", the whores who feel bad for muh slavery.

Modern WOMEN, not j just white women are a fucking disgrace.

Insecure little whities. Tyrone is coming for your girls, whiteboi

Are you black I'm guessing? Ya srsly must suck I kind of feel you as a fat somehow Chad. Women tell me what time they get off all the time but they don't just want to hang out or get to know me I'm just an object to them. Women are the shallower sex.

Oh wow. Black Fragility is very, vey real.

enjoy starving, nigger

I bet 3 BTC that Kikes are heavily involved in that (((study)).

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

>sample size: 20

Who studies this

Straight up lie, most white girls I know are racist and the ones that sleep with nigs are looked down upon.

They say that you 1000% dream of BBC night and day to the point where you're on British property demanding payments for your black Roman documentaries.

If you have nightmares about getting raped by niggers, you are in the 87% of this study

Pretty much this.

>women are afraid to sound racist in a survey
imagine my shock

Repeat after me. See that pretty white thing over there. She will get B L A C K E D

So only 13% percent of women are worth are damn, this number is pretty close to my own research

>Everyone wants to fuck whites
>Whites only paid off with top shelf muds
Feel bad for those reds though. They want to be conquered so bad.

>t. white leaf

>By (((admin)))

there's no way it will work out that way without foreign aid. Also I think chinks are gonna hit plateau soon. So will Indians. Africans will just regress to natural numbers for africa as soon as Europeans stop pumping money there. They're actually hurting them more with it than helping, obviously.

who is going to pay for your gibsmedats then?
also we all know you´re a jew being paid to shill these threads.

All these w*ite bois claiming fucking dating websites are actual scientific data LEL.
Dating websites are predominantly used by white roasties and desperate white and indisn virgins. Blacks can walk outside and turn the heads of every white girl as they fantasise about the BBC theyve been shilled all their life.

Blacks are more physically imposing, taller and have more testestorone than whites. Is it a surprise that women love them?

It can even lower depending on if you apply criteria like traditionalism and other things. It's actually quite bleak from a mathematical point of view desu.

It goes all the way back to the Greeks and the Minotaur and the bull and how women want to fuck animals and spawn abominations.

"White American Woman"

>87%
Over half of white women who voted voted for Trump so I'm going with a firm no.

>Blacks are more physically imposing, taller and have more testestorone than whites.

Well, that's certainly true of black women.

JUST

>s3xual

None of my white women friends want to. I didnt even have to probe it out of them. The conversation came up naturally among themselves and they just straight up said no

this.

only absolute losers use dating website. that's probably why they're so popular with white males.

go to any club or bar on a friday or saturday night and you'll see actually social dynamics in action. white boys just can't compete. they're too feminine and nerdy. black men just dominate them in every conceivable way so most of them have given up.

just stick to playing video games whitebois. you can't compete.

>according to studies