Sup Forums is a buddhist board

When will the (((abrahamic))) kike loving cultists fuck off?

Buddhism is the true redpill.

my man

Sup Forums is not a collective. I recommend you research natural law. All religions and governments seek to control you.

bumping the middle way

pol is a bunch of pussy cowards.
the opposite of buddhists.
show me one conservashit who is doing something about muslims.

Why do they wear red?

I converted 5 years ago from christianity

>Why do they wear red?
It's not red. It's the blood from all the fucking vocal slaughter he's caused over the course of his life time.

>disliking muslims makes you "redpilled"
Soviet Union and marxist k*rds also fought muslims, so what? Genocidal Bolshevic maniac Atatürk and Buddhism preaches you should purge your conscientious, because suffering is bad. If they were materialists, suicide would do a thing, but seriously what are the reasons to believe in reincarnation? And your misery, kill yourself

Won't show the stains.

I see what the fuck I have done. It should be :
Soviet Union, genocidal Bolshevic maniac Atatürk and marxist k*rds also fought muslims, so what?

why do you censor kurds? seriously asking

It is a noble turkish custom

>show me one conservashit who is doing something about muslims.

Meanwhile the pope is kissing islamic feet.

>what are the reasons to believe in reincarnation?
DNA

But Stoicism > Buddhism
It just lacks an esthetic and ritual

But children can get conscientious, before their parents die.

There's no such thing

When I feel down about the state of the world, I do a google news search on Burma.

It brings be great joy to know that Burma is comfortably genociding the Rohinga Muslims and taking their nation back.

It's beautiful that no one really cares.

embrace buddhism. be happy

It's an Indian religion

It isn't a problem itself. Western civilization used to incorporate good ideas from the others. Buddhism isn't one.

I know I'm just pointing out the OP's hypocrisy claiming that Christianity is a "Jewish" religion but at the same time claims that Buddhism( which is an Indian religion) is somehow good.

I'm okay with this.
Fuck Islam, it's cancer.

You have got pretty low standards.