Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/02/20/us/ohio-concealed-weapons-sheriff/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its much better to just die than even attempt defense. Its the ultimate SJW virtue signal.

>Guys I don't know if I could defend myself very well so it's better that I don't try and eat a couple of 5.56's to the face

>I'm a weak coward so everybody else must be a weak coward as well

t. average liberal

Their should be more and better trained security on school camupses. If teachers dont wanna do that then fine have someone else who is better trained to do so.

That's fine. It shouldn't be his responsibility. However, if a teacher wishes to have that added protection and potential assistance in the case of a crisis, why not let them? It's no different than having fire extinguishers around in case of a fire.

This is a good point, in order to arm teachers, we first need to have a McCarthy-style purge of the marxist faggots out of our education system.

this

>people can defend their store from robbers
>I can't defend my classroom from a shooter
>GOVERNMENT PLEASE DISARM US WE LOVE AND TRUST YOU GOVERNMENT

Why do we let these people have responsibility over our children's lives?

Easiest response to this idiocy is to link them the articles of teachers who DO want to defend their students and are getting CC training.
Even better to use CNN themselves
cnn.com/2018/02/20/us/ohio-concealed-weapons-sheriff/index.html

This. Nobody is advocating forcing teachers to carry guns. Were saying they should be allowed if they so choose because they are american citizens with the right to do so.

Just because you're a bit of a pansy ass who wouldnt put his life on the line to protect your students doesnt mean there arent those who would.

>Is he right?
no.
remind him that are actual men that want to help, no one is forcing him to man up- that ship has sailed- he is free to continue to be a coward and joke. he is not needed.

He might be right about himself but not everyone is afraid to shoot back. Not saying nobody won't have second thoughts but if you sign up for it like the military you know what needs done and how to do it.

>161783347 (OP)
>Is he right?
Where the fuck do you think you are? I hate to be that guy but it's 20 mins after you've posted this thread and "1 post by this ID"... stop being part of the fucking problem. That problem being bait posting cancer. And no you're not getting a (You) from me.
sage goes in all fields.

he's right for himself, he deserves to die in a life/death situation.

but everyone should be capable and free to make the call whether to arm themselves or not.

HE OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T VALUE HIS STUDENTS' LIVES.

>>TYPICAL LIBERAL PAYCHECK COLLECTOR

He's an idiot. Have kids in corner opposite door. Have self on the same wall as the door opening and aim. Not hard.

i wouldn't trust his ass to defend me either

>Hey guys, I'm a gun owner like you!
>Trust me, I really am! I'm pretty good at it too!
>Now please, give up your guns. Trust me, if I can do it, anybody can!

Yeah, sure. 99% of these faggy liberals on Twitter saying "As a gun owner myself..." have never shot a fucking gun in their life, or maybe they own a fucking .22 their grandpa gave them or a little sub 9mm that they keep in their nightstand and think they know what they're talking about.

>I'm terrified of responsibility and the possibility of failure, so I'd prefer to just die

>claims about oneself
>subversive questioning
>(((we)))

>Ive shot guns all my life
>I'd rather be unarmed in an active shooter situation

lol is he fucking retarded? how do we let actual retards teach our children?

>I don't want to bring a gun to school

So don't... Nobody is forcing you.

>not my job
If im expected to put my kids in a school system you're god damn right it's your job to protect my kids if need be.

The professor-priests of Political Correctness are very wrong.

Thing is, they don't care what we're saying.
They don't care what an assault rifle actually is.
They don't care what the difference between automatic and semi-automatic is.
They don't care about stopping school shootings at all.

Everything these people say while they stand on these soapboxes after events like this, is purely for the purpose of convincing people to vote for disarmament. They'll always have the edge because of the emotional pleas.
So the effective approach is to take their lies out into the open and cut them apart where everyone can see.

This is for you too newfag Sup Forums isn't your hugbox. These threads get made to call attention to people we should be shitting on.
The only problem is people who just sit around here not doing shit, having the same fruitless discussions about hypotheticals over and over and over again.

He's right, he should trust the cops to defend him. Like they did in Florida.

He's a faggot. I got attacked by a guy with a knife the other night and stood my ground with no weapons

He IS right. Just as the left does metal gymnastics about lots of issues, this is one the right is wrong about. Of course arming teachers is a stupid as fuck idea. Tighter gun control is the only solution.

The professor-priests of Political Correctness are very wrong and very silly.

Do not reply to troll threads.

No. He's bullshitting. If as he claims is true, he would never have to think about it. After proper training, it just becomes a automatic reflex. There is no thinking or worrying about it.

>Is he right?
It is his right, yes. Does he speak for all teachers? No. He does not.

>not my job to protect my students

typical sjw faggot

he's right just stand in a straight line so the shooter doesnt have to waste ammo :)

im sure he owns NO guns at all and is lying his faggot ass off

I don't know or care. Let's kill the Jews, shills first.

God this is such a fucking red herring. The left is so masterful at this and cuckservatives make it easy for them.

Mass shootings don't matter because they make up a tiny, tiny % of all gun homicides. And gun homicides (and all homicide in general) in the US are a result of the black and hispanics populations.

When leftists and stupid fucking cuckservatives talk about solving the "school mass shooting" problem, they're distracting. It's such a fucking non-issue.

>i don't trust myself

What's this mean? he'll just let his students and himself be executed?

Let me interpret his text.

"Guys, I consider myself to be more intelligent than you, which is why I've climbed the slimy tenure ladder, and you haven't.

I don't trust myself to tell the truth to my colleagues, that I own guns and love to shoot them, and at times, am a damn good shot, so I'll virtue signal to my peers by pretending that I'm afraid of my disabilities, or something like that.

In essnece, I don't trust myself, because, deep inside, I know I'm an overpaid, underworked college prof, which is why I certainly don't trust people that should think of me as their 'better.' I'm just so clever that I'm working it as 'bearing responsibility' instead of saying what I really mean, which is, 'I don't trust ordinary Americans, those incompetent deplorables."

Shut up, Grubbs.

>posting outdated tactics in a thread they don't apply to

They are opportunists. The whole point is they want guns gone so they will always shit on right wing solutions to shit. No solution but banning guns will please them.

It is your job to to defend yourself from all threats to your life
If you charged with the care of others, as any teacher is tasked with caring for their students in the event of an emergency, it is your responsibility to defend theirs as well

it's bullshit. he's just a stupid pussy, anyone can use a gun. it's incredibly simple.

99.9 percent of the benefit of them being allowed to carry is the THREAT of them using, not actually using, which in typical leftist fashion, this dude completely misses the point of

its really not a meme to say leftist ideology is mostly just a projection of their own failings and shortcomings.

>If you charged with the care of others, as any teacher is tasked with caring for their students in the event of an emergency
That's another solid counterpoint we should be using, especially against the "would armed teachers who fail to save kids be held responsible?!?!" lines.

Teachers already literally have a "duty of care" to their students.
If a teacher stands around while one kid gouges another's eyes out with a pencil, that's "negligent supervision".

Nobody ever said every teacher - that is a fake news lie. But why would we expect a teacher to not believe fake news?

No he isn't. We must also make cowardice a punishable offense

But while he's trying to get into that classroom without getting shot, another one creeps up behind and blows his brains out.