DUDE fucking brand new vehicles and an 800k mortgage...

DUDE fucking brand new vehicles and an 800k mortgage, 2 hours a day driving to work paying interest to the banks for the next 50 years LMAO

I am a Real Canadian™, I drink Tim Hortons™ coffee everyday and watch NHL® hockey, Diversity™ is our strength

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3886743/quebec-immigrant-investor-program-vancouver/
point2homes.com/CA/Home-For-Sale/SK/Saskatoon/Caswell-Hill/1026-C-AVENUE-N/53398390.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Diversity
But all that stuff you mentioned is Canadian, ding-bat.

NHL is run by Americans, Tim Hortons is owned by a Brazilian corporation

>lives in the country where he can live by selling weed because DUDE IT'S CANADA LMAO
>lives in the first world country
Fuck off

GO DRINK SOME MOOSEMILK EH

ya fuck op

They're still Canadian in some respects, so the point you're attempting to make is obscure.

Yeah I'd be so pissed at my parents If I had to live there too. Fuck off bo bandy.

>Those small cookie-cutter houses
>800k mortgage
What the fuck.

That's so BASED. Teach me how to be BASED. I already listen to hip hop and I have Facebook and Instagram! I'm getting there.

>800k for a cardboard box

I hope non-Canadians realize that this is actually a pretty good description of middle-class Leafs.

god fucking damnit i need out

why would you spend so much on a house and still have to drive so far?

all white areas are not cheap

That's a good deal too, in Toronto and Vancouver they would be at least 2 million

What the fuck why are homes expensive over there?!

>That's a good deal too, in Toronto and Vancouver they would be at least 2 million
>2 million
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

The real question is whether you drink molson or labatt

Too many immigrants = high demand, therefore high prices.

What's stopping you from buying a house in a small village for cheap and working somewhere nearby?

why are there people who want to be in Toronto that badly? what is so appealing about Toronto

It's a meme city, I was talking to a guy from Pakistan and people there think Toronto is its own country or something, they don't even realize the rest of Canada exists(thank god)

>McMansion hate thread 3... 2... 1...

Chinks settled in, bought everything and drove the price up.
Here in Quebec it would be 650k mortages depending on town.

I can only believe the most soulless of office bugmen take part in this everyday willingly.

>suburban meme shithole
what did he mean by this?

>Diversity
All those houses look the same.

You can get a house exactly like that in an all white suburb here for $200k

800k is just about right for those houses. There are areas all over the GTA with townhouses that go for 300-500k

I have no idea who's buying all this shit, it can't all be the Chinese. I suspect a significant percentage is bought by shady real estate companies who stuff them with multiple Indian/Pakistani families

>Houses being bought is a bad thing
Can someone explain this to a brainlet like me? What's stopping you from opening a construction company and making big bucks, since apparently chinks will buy anything?

Southeast Edmonton, worked as a tradesman in the area. Really nothing special about these homes, considering their price. The backyards are particularly small

(((investors)))

Why don't Canadians just move to Montana? You'll live cheap, big and free. I'd welcome white leaf refugees who didn't vote for Le Weed Man.

Look at what happened to the American economy in 2007 with the housing market collapsing, people in Canada saw this and thought "that's a brilliant idea"

I'm so sick of these fuckin poos and pakis and chinks coming to the USA/Canada to get a piece of the pie. They're just as bad as the beaners and muslims and kikes. We need a mother fucking purge.

I never got this.
What's the point of a lawn if it's like 20m^2 and in common with your neighbour?
What's the point of an independent house if you have neighbours 5m away anyway?

If I'm gonna live outside the city I'm gonna want an isolated house with at least an acre of land and no neighbours in a 100m radius, otherwise I'll just get a cheap fucking flat in some building and save myself the hassle of commuting.

my thoughts exactly. been living in a shitty city in a dumpy house while I accumulate a fuckton of cash. Just had a kid so ready to move to a comfy suburb. Problem is, most of the houses we like are right on top of each other, like in OP. I don't wanna be a soulless bugman. Unfortunately land is even more ridiculously overpriced than the houses. A lot 1/15th the size of what my father bought in 1999 goes for the same fucking price he paid. How the fuck is that even possible? I just want a comfy 2500 sq ft house on 10 acres of wooded land...

A big house means you need to buy more furniture and other useless shit to keep the retail meme economy from collapsing

Atleast you cunts have big houses and big blocks of land. For the same price you get half in Australia. Shut the fuck up.

China.

In case you aren't aware, Canada is essentially a Chinese money laundering territory now.

>soulless mcmansions

Looks like calgary.

Because foreign speculation is allowed, so this means billionaires in Singapore, China and wherever else can launder money through our real estate market and avoid taxation back home.

It's also coming to a state near you, Texas is doing the same thing right now and if you look at house prices in cities there like Dallas they are skyrocketing from all the Chineez dirty money.

Liberal city councils love foreign buyers, because it means they make a ton of money on property taxes as the speculation drives the prices of homes up. With this new influx of money they implement all kinds of SJW type utopia nonsense like bike lanes and city gardens on rooftops which sounds great until you realize nobody can afford to live there anymore as property taxes are the same as NYC or Hong Kong

This. Lower middleclass suburbs are the worst of all options.

>cheap

Isnt land expensive there? Also lack of work.

Chinese central bank stimulus money, coming to a neighborhood near you soon!

That reminds me I need to go buy more weed. Have you guys ever tried browsing this board sober? It's awful, just awful.

Montana is too great to let us ruin it, you need true rural rednecks from Canada to fit in there and no city wannabes who will just push degeneracy

>liking mass produced crap

Houses like OP cost 300k in the Ottawa area 10 years ago

Boomers getting filthy rich off real estate after having lived their lives in a mostly (relatively) nice white polite society

btw Quebec has loopholes so obvious even the mainstream media has picked up on it, even the fb normies are talking mad shit in the comments

globalnews.ca/news/3886743/quebec-immigrant-investor-program-vancouver/

>Over 46,000 wealthy immigrants took a back door into Vancouver and Toronto’s housing markets over the past three decades

>That back door is the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program (QIIP).

pic is 5 seconds in google

Not sure about Toronto but Vancouver is less than 2 hrs from Blackcomb (arguably the best ski/snowboard resort in North America)
That'd be enticing for me since I'm an avid snowboarder.

There's no real point. It's simply marketing features.
it is a "house"
it has a "backyard"
How functional it is has no bearing. American culture is about quantity, not quality.

>look at housing in Saskatoon
>Upper middle class white neighborhoods are like 400k
>2 floors 4 beds 2 baths, pool and garage

Man I pay $1550 for rent in my fucking city. I'm getting out ASAP. I could own a fucking house. Cold winter? I'll be warm in my fucking house. I can have a garden, work on my car, all that shit. Just gotta put up with fucking natives.

Looks like every established town in Alberta. Fort McMurray, Edmonton, Fort sask, Calgary, Medicine Hat, spruce grove, they’re all the same suburban wise. Most middle class houses in Alberta, if not Canada(?), look nearly identical with structural differences being few and far between and being contained to the interior. Though the houses do tend to be very luxurious inside to be honest.

>Saskatoon
point2homes.com/CA/Home-For-Sale/SK/Saskatoon/Caswell-Hill/1026-C-AVENUE-N/53398390.html

Even a fucking 100 YEAR OLD SHACK in buttfuck nowhere is 200k

This country is fucked

>They're not living debt-free in a rural town
Retards

The "NEW" suburbs are built on top of one another just like a city for maximum jewing. The entire purpose of a suburb was so that you had some fucking space to stretch out, but now they cram as many cardboard houses in a lot at 2 to 3 times the density that they did in the 1970s.

One of the most insane things is how no American, Australian, or Canadian politician addresses how China is driving up the cost of real estate, thereby driving up the cost of living. They're probably corrupt as fuck and want to keep the current bubble inflated.

Let the chinks have it. Watch whitey figure out its a slanted playing field and starting heading for cheaper rural districts where they are not held hostage by liberal tax and spend (and then go into more debt) city councils. Fuck 'em.

checked satan digits

>exchanging your invaluable land for worthless paper and some flickering shinies

anglos are the new ooga booga redskins

>They're probably corrupt as fuck and want to keep the current bubble inflated.

Of course, higher property values mean more taxes, which is where their income derives from

Asians always buy near the top. What the Chinese are doing is no different than the run up into the early 90's led by the Japs.

Until said liberals follow them out there and use emanate domain laws or the slanted prices to restart the Jewing. In the case of the US, the Midwest didn't have a large liberal problem as it does now, they moved out there.

All you need is a few old dumbasses and someone with a pocketful of money to start up a township or incorporation effort.

The playing field is indeed slanted and so long as they have the means the filthy blood sucker will follow you, only death of one or both parties will stop it.