>Pres Trump w/state+local officials on school safety 2/22/18
youtu.be/ihVxKNtKPWA
>CPAC Day 1 (Pence/Loesh/LaPierre/LePen/others) 2/22/18
youtu.be/6CophEYCkx0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/amp/bee82f443e3d4a9c99f03084712a5b8c
docs.house.gov/meetings/ig/ig00/20180205/106838/hmtg-115-ig00-20180205-sd002.pdf
intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/democrat_memo_charge_and_response.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97336024/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97343272/#97343272
mylove4matureladies.tumblr.com/archive
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

rate muh shitty oc

The Democrat memo's argument is as follows:
>Steele's raw intelligence reporting did NOT inform the FBI's decision to initiate its counterintelligence investigation
Steele was the faggot that had an obvious anti-Trump bias. This argument is irrelevant, since we're not talking about how the investigation started; we're talking about the information that was presented to get a FISA warrant.
>...FISA application and subsequent renewals...outlined...a multi-pronged rationale...made only narrow use of the information from Steele's sources
"Narrow" here is a weasel word. Without having the presented evidence in front of us, there is no way to verify that it was presented in such a way. If it made the difference between a judge issuing a warrant or not, this argument is irrelevant.
>[considered] Steele's reporting about Page's Moscow meetings...DOJ's applications did NOT otherwise rely on Steele's reporting
Except both of these reportings were part of the same dossier. The fact that they dossier contained ANY substantial amount of non-credible information means that, if they didn't discount the entire dossier, they should say this in their application. Which brings us to:
>DOJ explained why the FBI viewed Steele's reporting as reliable and credible, [they] also disclosed...THE FACT OF AND REASON FOR HIS TERMINATION AS A SOURCE; THE ASSESSED POLITICAL MOTIVATION OF THOSE WHO HIRED HIM [emphasis added]
The above is in DIRECT contradiction to the info in the Nunes memo. The entire point of the Nunes memo was that the FBI hid this information from the FISA courts in, at least, their earlier applications. Seeing how the FBI never denied this, even though they specifically responded to the Nunes memo, there's no reason to take the Democrats at their word.
>[Nunes memo] draws selectively on highly sensitive classified information...Nunes chose not to read
Which they can't prove.

tldr;
>subject is literally "Correcting the Record..."
>literally "t-the Republicans lied!", the memo

>ID is Mum
Best Mom, that is

>round up all AR-15s
>build the wall out of guns

[hand rubbing intensifies]

T H I C C

>mfw I realize I voted for an emotional woman for president.

apnews.com/amp/bee82f443e3d4a9c99f03084712a5b8c

Why is the NRA allowed to kill children? When will you people stop them from slaughtering kids every day? The NRA reminds me of this one very evil political group....They also started with an N...hmmm...

All of Hollywood needs to bur-

plz be fake

DEM MEMO
docs.house.gov/meetings/ig/ig00/20180205/106838/hmtg-115-ig00-20180205-sd002.pdf

GOP RESPONSE
intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/democrat_memo_charge_and_response.pdf

>>build the wall out of guns
I would support this if they were all loaded, computer controlled, and pointed at Mexico.

> Archive Crusaderkun. That sandnigger made them
contrary of what people think despite of him hogging the OP for the longest time that night it was not him that made the thread when Hillary conceded or when Trump said "complicated business", he bailed out right before. Trumpeter made the thread when AP called it [1] and I made the "complicated business" one [2]

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97336024/
[2] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97343272/#97343272

>Trump likes Kansas best

|>
|
|_

woah.... I don't know how to respond to this

WE HAVE THE NRA SURROUNDED DAHNOLD, NOW HAND OVER THE GUNS

I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE SHE CAN WIN

HAND OVA THE GUNZ, DAHNALD BLURERNICKEL

NUNES CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Daily reminder that Adam Schiff sent aides to a Ukrainian embassy to obtain nude photos of Trump after two Russian shock jocks trolled him in a prank phone call.

>

What the fuck is this new bullshit agenda? What are (((they))) trying to do again.

Dem memo confirms Nunes claim about material omission to DOJ about origin of Steele dossier (DNC/Clinton oppo-research)

Dem memo also in contradiction to Grassley memo and McCabe testimony that 'without Steele dossier there wouldn't be FISA for Carter'

That GOP response will keep this memo off of the liberal media, it completely shreds it apart

Can any expert drawfags outline that into a PNG? blease

Delicious Flat State

>Trumpeter
Miss that guy, he managed to be a tripfag and not be insufferable like some other tripfag

CORRECT THE RECORD

>ichigofags are always the ones that atleast hat their bland character
I guess you guys are alright.

nice

>avoiding a thread regarding the daily activites and accomplishments of the President of the United States because I don't want to see spoilers from a Japanese cartoon that is only popular because of its suggestive nature and hardcore bullying

Do you mean cut her out of the background, or make a black-and-white trace?

OK fine. Here
mylove4matureladies.tumblr.com/archive
Now go away

Trigging the left for the sake of it has proven to be counter productive. Well that is until its election day again :P

like this

Devin "Expose them all, hang them all" Nunes

Can you go with me in front of that dinosaur, miss? There is a group of people ready to give up their AR 15s waiting for you there

Puberty is fucking your body changing naturally into a fucking adult
jesus christ

Anyone else going to neck themselves tonight?

when the TWEEST comes and they learn (((Papa))) is the Enemy, Zorome will be the one who hates them the most

Remember when there were happenings?

Aye, those were good times.

Truth zeroes, but technically Florida is flatter than us. We have beautiful rolling hills cakes the Flint Hills in the south eastern corner of the state that spill over from Arkansas that fugg our statistics.

Foreigners get fucked, I'm from Arkansas city, Kansas, pronounced ar-Kansas, unlike the state ar-can-saw

>being this wrong

Did someone say aesthetic edition? My fashwave might need a little tweaking so far. Babby's first GIMP attempt.

Daily reminder this man was the weak link that caused Hitler to lose. If the forestnigger had enough time he could have KO'd the Soviets.

guess oyu talk about me
saw it now. good episode

Is that a bus in France?

Any IN anons?

>not realizing that hilldawg slogans imply she's going to lose

There are still happenings it's just the media has realized to not report them where they can get away with it

>naturally
They are "progressives"
Ideas like "Natural order of things" is so bigoted

h-he's fast

>Dem memo released
>All the children can talk about is their cartoons

Oh fuck I forgot about the Victory hats

Geez, the Republicans tore this apart even worse than I did.

This has basically turned into "he-said, she-said": the memo wars. The problem is, Nunes got his memo out first, and the FBI actually commented on it. The fact that the FBI, although griping about "misrepresentations", failed to note that anything in the memo was patently false gives Nunes' memo credibility. Unless they release a similar statement for the Democrat memo, which is in direct contradiction to the Nunes memo, we can assume the Nunes memo is more likely to be true.

Reminder that there are children as young as pre schoolers, who are on hormone blockers RIGHT NOW, who will grow up to be mentally and emotionally damaged adults, or commit suicide

Tell me, pink haired nigger, what's it like?

it's ok user, we'll get our day in the sun

she keeps up the good fight. good for her.

Pretty good for a rural dairy farmer retard.

The problem is Mussolini and Hitler had to different goals; Hell if I remember right Mussolini thought Germany should have moved in only a little then set up a kill line to bleed the soviets white.

Post link, frog

Brave

Powerful

Inspiring

It's gonna just result in the underlying FISA requests to be released

euphoric/10

To be fair, horns are a bitch. I just give up with them.

>>Dem memo released
Sorry, Schiff.
Shouldn't have released your bullshit same day that DARLING comes out.

You heard that, goyim? Give up your guns NOW

>complain about some thread culture
>didnt contribute to any discussion
>being this triggered
thanks for the free bump, lad

>(((polls)))
>sampling an urban area in any state
This is why Trump won.

dairy farmers are productive milkers.

>women say Trump is mean
>Trump says that this makes him feel sad
>women say Trump is not so mean

just watch it faggot, it'll take 20 minutes

user, plz. It's not "MILFs", it's "conservative MILFs", not any whore that is over their expiration date.

Who else genuinely excited for the moment that Trump will lose with massive numbers in 2020?

>forestnigger
What did he mean by this?

Does it include the Trump nudes?

(((Fellow Gun Owners)))

Anyone dumb enough to fall for this doesn't deserve to own a firearm to begin with

I gave up mine too, fuck drumph.

and who writes a memo like that? it was literally "implying" in every paragraph

Most cucked act I've seen yet, and trying to get others to follow him. Geez Louise.

because they are still pretending that papadopolous being the intro makes it all ok
except papadoppolous was brought in by.......................PETER STRZOK

not even a single pity (You)

>tfw you realize this isn't a meme and there are people who actually do this
The good thing is is that people like that dont have too many chances to reproduce.
b-but muh deep story about cucking
>that whole response
what was even the fucking point of the memo. Dems should just focus on their idiotic fiasco with poor chillen getting gunned down by machine guns every day. Everything they tried failed and it feels like this is their last all in. Not that much time left until most get kicked out anyways.

SHE DOES NOT.
GIVE A SINGLE FUCK.
ABOUT HIRO.

SHE IS USING HIM.

>nobody is worried that court more supreme then supreme court seemingly residing above the constitution has 90%+ approval for its FISA applications

keep em coming.

This desu

Hitler admitted that one of his mistakes was letting his relationship with Mussolini get in the way. Hitler had to bail the Italians out in the Balkans and Africa.
Germans are forestniggers.

>stricter gun laws
but there is not specifics, add in specifics and i am sure support goes down

>yesterday: we need to report all those russian nra bots calling these poor politically-driven children crisis actors to twitter
>today: we need to spam businesses dissenting to our threats of boycott that much harder with cut-and-paste messages
Because that's not what a literal fucking bot does. Where did these people lose their self-awareness? What went wrong?