Say something nice about Chihaya. She's been through a lot

Say something nice about Chihaya. She's been through a lot.

When I become rich I'll buy Bandai Namco and then I'll do the following reforms:
1. All music coming form Chihaya Kisaragi, be solo or with more characters, will be removed from the stores, databases and servers, like it had never existed in the first place.
2. All art and promotional images depicting Chihaya Kisaragi will be removed and deleted. Some of the art depicting other idols will be redrawn without her.
3. Every Idolm@ster anime continuity will have an OVA depicting Chihaya Kisaragi's death and the rest of the idols, both old and new, getting over her death and completely forgetting about her.
4. We'll make Asami Imai sign a legal agreement where she's forbidden to voice the "Chihaya Kisaragi" character ever again.

It will be long, hard and expensive, but it's the only way japanese media and its fans can heal.

She has the cutest smile!

My wife Chihaya is so cute.

Maybe next year she'll stop training and finally move up to a big girl bra

Can you also translate the games and bring them to the west?

Best chest
Best hair
Best VA and songs
Best everything.

Who dis bitch?

Why would you want this? And why poor Chihaya of all the people?

beautiful girl

NO BULLY

I want to take responsibility.

B R I N G O U T M I K I

She's voiced by Asami Imai, who has a beautiful singing voice, has a nice personality, and voiced many other best girls.

Chihaya is the best thing that has ever happened since sliced bread.

Did they ever explain why Chihaya joined an idol agency despite the fact she only wants to sing?

I don't recall anything, but it is a good way to get your name out there and start a fan base. She also gets free singing lessons funded by the production company. So it makes sense.

Her friends are very beautiful an well-endowed.

she's too good to be an idol

She's my second favourite!

Chihaya self-censors and saves money on post-production!

man I can't believe how fast this shit escalated. This just got completely out of hand.

I really would like to see more badass Chihaya scenes.

I want to see Chihaya's beautiful smile more often.

I am sexually attracted to Chihaya's flat chest.