>Women aren't intelligent as me

>Marilyn vos Savant (/ˌvɒs səˈvɑːnt/; born August 11, 1946) is an American public figure, best known for having the highest recorded IQ according to the Guinness Book of Records
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_vos_Savant

How can men compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_vos_Savant#Famous_columns
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/07/the-patent-gap/492065/
pnas.org/content/112/50/15468.full
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can she drive a car tho

>Implying most of Sup Forums isnt dumb, dirty NEETs that havent accomplished anything in life and try to associate the best with a person born in the same assigned area by an assigned ethnic group so it makes them seem more superior.

And she has literally done nothing special with it

How to bell curve?
Obviously not that smart.

Oh what's this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_vos_Savant#Famous_columns

Did she actually invent something or write something revolutionary or at least useful though?

Women and O P eternally btfo'd.
Explain yourself roast top why a man with an eighty five IQ will get more done in a day than a woman with a hundred and eighty-five IQ?

>high IQ is an accomplishment

Her column is so famous that nobody's ever heard about it and it's never contributed anything to the Zeitgeist yeah sounds about right for the smartest woman ever.

It's easy to build up your confidence, and yes confidence is important for intelligence, when whenever you want to get your way you can simply scream "sexist!" till its yours.

Political Correctness IS a religion.

So she's an autistic savant?

>i solved a riddle

So is climate shift/Gaia worship. All they've done is thrown out 1 God for a whole new set of them and if we blaspheme the new religion we literally deserve to die.

>Her column is so famous that nobody's ever heard about it
Not my fault that you are a brainlet.

>vos Savant
>savant
>in guiness book of records which likes to sell entries
>people not recognizing that all that is just marketing and made up

Sage and report troll threads.

What has she invented?

my buddy and his brother got tested for IQ when we were kids. both had genius level scores. both were so confident in their intelligence throughout school and never applied themselves because they already knew they were geniuses, so why compete in school? both are also currently working in warehouses.

The established religion of the United States is Political Correctness, but it makes me wonder how it got to be since a state religion is against the law here.

Let me guess your professor just told you about this obscure woman today and hyped her up as the biggest thing since sliced bread? The absolute state of education. I'd ask how much you pay for this but you don't do you? It's paid off the backs if the old brexit voters you can't wait to gas. I want off this planet you're not a human being. You've been brain slugged or borgified or 4g zapped the lot of you.

My friend's Mom was in Mensa. She had a certified IQ of 168. One of the sweetest and nicest women I ever met. She made jewlery and sold it online. IQ doesn't determine much.
She was very right wing and loved going shooting with us though.

>even ultra-high IQ women go on to do nothing

Women should not have been "liberated", because there's a strong negative correlation between woman's IQ and the number of children she has (such relationship does not exist for men). Additionally the strongest predictor for IQ of children is their mom's IQ. And lastly women, even the ultra high IQ ones, almost never do anything. Everyone would be better off if they just had more kids.

10 sec in Wikipedia and you can see that scores were manufactured

>Took 1937 test in 1950s
>Subsequent editions lowered previous results
>Literally not knowing this

>best known for having the highest recorded IQ according to the Guinness Book of Records

Kek, this meme. It's simply because Guinness Book of Records stopped measuring a world record for IQ decades ago and she got stuck with the record.

Also, from your own link:

"Alan S. Kaufman, a psychology professor and author of IQ tests, writes in IQ Testing 101 that "Miss Savant was given an old version of the Stanford-Binet (Terman & Merrill 1937), which did, indeed, use the antiquated formula of MA/CA × 100. But in the test manual's norms, the Binet does not permit IQs to rise above 170 at any age, child or adult. And the authors of the old Binet stated: 'Beyond fifteen the mental ages are entirely artificial and are to be thought of as simply numerical scores.' (Terman & Merrill 1937). ...the psychologist who came up with an IQ of 228 committed an extrapolation of a misconception, thereby violating almost every rule imaginable concerning the meaning of IQs."

Nothing to report, women still dumb bitches.

IQ without achivement is as important as a size of the shoe.
How you can compare writing a bullshit column that show that She cant into statistics and math wit achivements of man like for example Elon Musk, Fuck even Trump seems to be better then her.

>highest recorded IQ

That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works

Slide thread detected. Dispensing memes.

Mensa caps at 160, nice LARP from either of you, faggot.

the hun gets it, why can't you get it OP?

so you're saying a white person has the highest recorded IQ?

looks like a brainlet to me.

She led an impressive life but not for the person with the highest recorded IQ. Why are women underachievers?

inappropriate generalization

I might have got the number wrong, this was like 15 years ago. She did have a fancy framed certificate that said Mensa.

What did she do for the world with all of that intelligence?

its accomplishment that matters!
>says Sup Forums

irony

William James Sidis and Terence Tao both tested higher than her. Fake news bongcuck, maybe you cucks getting banned from here on April 1st isn't such a bad thing.

We get most of our feminist trends nowadays from your shithole, amerimutt

This is bullshit.
Without women in the workplace, nations like the US and UK would have not been able to win WW2. There wouldn't have been any factory workers due to all the men being sent to the battlefields. Also, not women voting = a family's vote? What about the male children that have matured and the grandfathers living in the same household? They are voting as well so why would it be a "family" vote if multiple members of the family could vote as well? Who wrote this dumb walltext?
>reddit
oh found the reason, go back to blebbit

>Famous columns

Famous? For explaining the Monty Hall problem and the boy or girl paradox in a column, two problems that have been explored and explained a thousand times over already? I once explained the Monty Hall problem to a date at dinner, diagramming it on a napkin. Maybe I should have a "famous" column.

It's statistically impossible that a woman has the highest IQ.

>In 2001, researchers from Harvard found that certain parts of the brain were differently sized in males and females, which may help balance out the overall size difference. The study found that parts of the frontal lobe, responsible for problem-solving and decision-making, and the limbic cortex, responsible for regulating emotions, were larger in women [source: Hoag]. In men, the parietal cortex, which is involved in space perception, and the amygdala, which regulates sexual and social behavior, were larger

Oops, looks like you got btfoed, women are better problem-solvers while those extra 4 billion "neurons" in men goes to thinking about pussy

>I once explained the Monty Hall problem to a date at dinner
Casanova.

Your (((Science))) is flawed
Fuck of roastie bong

>research from Harvard is flawed
>sees meme flag
Your opinion is discarded

All she did was take an iq test when she was young. The iq test was originally created to identify which students were half retarded and needed additional schooling to catch up to their peers. As such, it was weighted by age. A 10 year old that got the same amount correct a 15 year old would score twice as high as the 15 year old.

Its a bullshit metric.

-t 137 iq

>Our findings suggest the exact opposite of empirical observations
>Nope, we have a famous name, we can't make mistakes

if they are so good at problem solving then why cant they solve problems?

If that were true one would assume women had more inventions than men.
They even had all the time in the world sitting inside doing nothing, pampered to hell and back.

Women are animals.

>literally hundreds of men in the highest echelons
>only one noteworthy woman

Mmmmmmh.

Kek, you are retarded.

You are aware that men have overall bigger brains than women, yes? According to your own logic...

Looks pretty good for 71. I would.

#1 fake news, shes a prop character like hawking
#2 ok let me speak to her i guarantee you i can have her tripping over her own words within 10 minutes
#3 we need to inspect her anatomy, was she even born a female, or we got another chop job talking about "muh genius"

>If that were true one would assume women had more inventions than men.
>he conveniently ignores the fact that women pre-20th century were treated as second-class citizens and weren't able to go out of their homes to pursue a scientific career or go to uni and conduct research until recently.
Have you read the post or are you just an illiterate spaghetti faggot?
>In men, the parietal cortex, which is involved in space perception, and the amygdala, which regulates sexual and social behavior, were larger
The "larger" part deals with sex drive

>The "larger" part deals with sex drive

What does larger mean? Have you considered that the comparison might be in proportion? If the brain shape is that described but men are still overall bigger it does not matter which part is "larger".

(retard)

>he conveniently ignores the fact that women pre-20th century were treated as second-class citizens and weren't able to go out of their homes to pursue a scientific career or go to uni and conduct research until recently.

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/07/the-patent-gap/492065/

Did you just try to disprove the general tendency that women are less intelligent than men with a singular example?

Looks like you're less intelligent than most people.

It's just one from 3 billion.

>What is an average?

If someone says "Whites are slower than blacks" and you go and find a particularly fast white individual doesn't mean its not true.

literally who?

You want intelligent women to fight back against feminism but have no plans on giving women any kind of choice or freedom within the social sphere?

Get the fuck outta here mate.

Yeah look at me going on fighting for my own oppression, lmfao

I've got a husband and a bunch of blonde blue eyed kids. The last thing I'm going to do is tell other women what to do with their lives. They're cutting themselves out of the gene pool. Too bad!

>You want intelligent women to fight back against feminism but have no plans on giving women any kind of choice or freedom within the social sphere?

Kek, if you really think that's necessary for women you are not so intelligent in first place

>female brain
Haha.
pnas.org/content/112/50/15468.full

>Whereas a categorical difference in the genitals has always been acknowledged, the question of how far these categories extend into human biology is still not resolved. Documented sex/gender differences in the brain are often taken as support of a sexually dimorphic view of human brains (“female brain” or “male brain”). However, such a distinction would be possible only if sex/gender differences in brain features were highly dimorphic (i.e., little overlap between the forms of these features in males and females) and internally consistent (i.e., a brain has only “male” or only “female” features). Here, analysis of MRIs of more than 1,400 human brains from four datasets reveals extensive overlap between the distributions of females and males for all gray matter, white matter, and connections assessed. Moreover, analyses of internal consistency reveal that brains with features that are consistently at one end of the “maleness-femaleness” continuum are rare. Rather, most brains are comprised of unique “mosaics” of features, some more common in females compared with males, some more common in males compared with females, and some common in both females and males. Our findings are robust across sample, age, type of MRI, and method of analysis. These findings are corroborated by a similar analysis of personality traits, attitudes, interests, and behaviors of more than 5,500 individuals, which reveals that internal consistency is extremely rare. Our study demonstrates that, although there are sex/gender differences in the brain, human brains do not belong to one of two distinct categories: male brain/female brain.

Actually she distorted the monty hall problem

It only works the way it's commonly explained by numales if you establish parameters that aren't commonly associated with the problem

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem

See standard assumptions and other host behaviors

The monty hall problem is commonly presented as a simplistic 3 doors minus one but that is different from the autists version where they impute an assumption that is not inherent in the "simple" version of the problem

All IQ tests are weighed by age you fucking moron, or else you'd have average intelligence 10 year olds being diagnosed as mentally retarded when compared to average intelligence adults.

This is why online tests, which is what you've probably taken, are all horseshit because they need to be weighed very exactly on what the average is for that age, how long you take to do them, phrased in a way anyone could understand ect.

Elephants have bigger brains.

Yes, using her "genius" to fame whore instead of actually doing something useful proves the superiority of the female gender.

Not in proportion to their body.

Did you do that in the year 1990?

It caused a complete shitstorm when she published her articles explicating these paradoxes.

Take out the brain of a human and put it in the body of an elephant and apparently they're less smart than elephants now.

>Accepting truth is a religion

Kek, gigantic retard.

Brain size in proportion to the body is correlated with intelligence, regardless of how many dumb examples you can come up with.

The world's shortest person is Chandra Bahadur Dangi, a 2 foot tall male. According to OP's logic, women and men are on average the same height.

>I'll deny any counterarguments you give me without any actual counter-counterarguments and then will call (you) a retard.

Ftfy.

>There are features more common in one gender's brain than the other
>No such thing as a male or female brain
These two statements are mutually exclusive.

Are you a woman? You sound very stupid and petty.

Do you realize that if humans have bigger brains in proportion when compared to elephants then transplanting the brain of a human onto an elephant will make it smarter and thus proving the correlation between brain size in proportion to the body?

Go back to your make up tutorial

correlation for higher intelligence*

>Not knowing the differences between tendencies and absolutes.

>Anyone I disagree with is a woman and women are stupid.

technically the entire iq angle while semi relevant isnt a good metric. if shes so smart what has she done? what patents does she hold? what medical science discoveries are attributed to her. what philosophical idea did she create? surely she at least has a bug named after her for discovering it?!?!? anything?

This women is a meme, her score and her columns have been challenged before.