80% women have been raped, check your privilege cis male!

Measuring #MeToo: more than 80 percent of women have been sexually harassed or assaulted
A new survey asked Americans about sexual harassment and assault. The results are disturbing.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/identities/2018/2/21/17036438/sexual-harassment-me-too-assault-hollywood
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>80% of women HAVE been raped
>HAVE

That's a hell of a way to spell CLAIM

neckbeards, trigger glasses and unfuckable whales...

>rape is rape
>non-rape is also rape
>regretting sex the day after having it consensually is rape
>looking in my general dorection is rape
>farting in the same building as me is rape

Quit fucking redefining the word.

women should be allowed to carry guns to prevent sexual assault.

Sexual harassment is free speech protected by the First Amendment.

>woman gets catcalled
>literally sexual harassment and assault

Over inflated numbers for sure.

I've probably harassed women without even realizing it.

well clearly tweets = reality.
Hence I can declare based purely on seeing tweets that we have epidemic of gold digging whores.

We should just start saying we've all been raped. 100% of being raped would trump that silly 80%

Imagine how cool it must be to rape some cunt.

Imagine pinning her down and holding her arms with her face against the floor as she begs you not to do it. At first she would probably try to fight you but as she realizes that's she's just some inferior, weak cunt, she immediately switches to begging and crying like a bitch because that's all women can really do.

Then you pull down her jeans and underwear as her throat contracts and she becomes unable to speak because she's too scared and you see tears rolling down her cheeks, so you spread her legs apart with yours and gently insert the tip of your dick inside her anus. She would then gasp loudly just from the shock and mumble some retarded, unintelligible cunt bullshit because at that point her brain knows it's pointless to fight and all the fake self-esteem that society has been pumping into her completely goes out the window and in a moment she has an existential moment in which she realizes her true place in life as a worthless fuck hole.

At first, as you rape her, she'd be relatively quiet because the pain isn't too bad at first, but as you go deeper and fuck her harder and she realizes how powerless she is against the pain and humiliation you're inflicting upon her, she'd eventually go completely insane and start screaming for help as a last resort, but then you'd choke her and your dick would get even harder from listening to the muffled gurgles coming out of her cunt mouth.

Not including the uggos and land whales who make up rape claims in order to pretend that somebody somewhere found them sexually desirable which allows them to stave suicide and feelings of worthlessness for another day.

What if I have a small dick?

>t.16cmx13cm dicklet

>no source
>one post by this ID

>refusing to have sex with her
>sending her unwanted gifts
>being "obsessionally" jealous
>making her put things back in an exact order
>finding her "endless" 'trivial" tasks for her to do
>refusing her money
>criticising "x" (4 results)
>telling her she is a bad mother

what is cis? also this isn't for SJW faggots now drink a gallon of bleach

>vorefag dogwhistle
Someone ought to let Shamu know before the Nips harpoon her for science.

Slut gets drunk
DTF
Regrets it later.
Screeches rape.

Many cases

#Pussygrabsback
Yeah it does, when your girl has been working her kegels.

delivering
vox.com/identities/2018/2/21/17036438/sexual-harassment-me-too-assault-hollywood

Depends on the definition of sexual assault or harassment
Literally anything is considered harassment now.
And women claim that normal encounters with males are harassment just to fit into the MeToo movement (especially if they look like pic related).

Sexual harassment means nothing anymore because its considered anytime an undesirable man flirts with a woman.

The cases of "sleep with me or your fired" are rare enough that they don't matter in the grand scheme of things. In the case of Hollywood, its been a running joke since early cinema and every actress knew it going in.

>refusing to have sex with her
Whoever made this deserves to be raped. No means no only if you're a woman.