Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzIbYG7OfIU
youtu.be/PKLvQ7P4mc4?t=8
youtube.com/watch?v=3cY08tlk4XI
nytimes.com/2017/11/09/world/asia/trump-china-fans.html
list.juwai.com/news/2017/11/5-reasons-donald-trump-is-a-hit-in-China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

if i remember correctly hitler said the japanese are honorary aryans, but he refused to call the italians that

i for one would deff prefer east asians to gypsies in bg

I see.

I wonder why that was. Moorish admixture?

Not if you shill the board all day with your little whores trying to race mix

Inappropriate.

your welcome

Trick question. No one on Sup Forums considers East Asians as anything but ugly insectoids whose sole purpose in life is to worship us.

Yes.

Yes, but honorary white is not an excuse to racemix. It means they are a great race that can be proud of themselves and they should do their best to stay homogeneous

idk
they were against the germans in ww1
hitler knew taking anything over in easy asia would be ridiculously overextending, however eventually invading italy isn't as unlikely

Are we also "honorary Asians," then?

Italians were considerd regular Aryans to begin with.
Aryans where Baltics, Germanics, Latins and Celts.

By the way Germany supported China and not japan in the War until Pearl habour

Only japanese. The rest are barely human

he was a bit of a weeb tbqh. He was interested in japan from a young age and was impressed by japanese culture

We need to bump up our numbers. It might be necessary.

The Aryans? Sure, you could put it that way

If you have nice Cs you are white enough for me

Gypsies are pretty cool too, t.b.h. I’d prefer both Asians and Gypsies here.

Nazis despised the nips viewing them as subhumans larping as great power. Germans trained chinese forces to fight them

and what's so cool about beggars / pickpockets / scammers / trash collectors. who speak their own language, refuse to assimilate, take government gibs and have a ton of kids

>Inappropriate.

I've never called asians honorary whites. whites are whites, asians are asians. Their culture and history are completely different than ours.

Maybe for Nips and Koreans. Mongorrians too. Maybe some North Chinese. Rest of Chinese needs to stay far away. Their hearts were emptied of compassion through communism and the trials of it.
There's always someone with either a kraut or strayan flag that conflates what mainland heartless chinese do across the entire spectrum.

I mean, they are the least shit asian nation.

>blue eyes
>red hair
How could you shame one of our own?

No, they are whites. White women are niggers.

>hair sticking out of a hat

i hate this so much

Americans really are the dumbest people alive.

Only Jap Kyoto-conservative game developers and waifu ranked women

actually Northern Chinese despise whites, they are the most humiliated group considering southern Chinese had the most privilege due to hong kong. Most Northern Chinese want the white man dead.

>That pic
how will roasties ever recover?

The white-asian fetish is fucking bizarre.

If you're into that kind of thing more power to you but stop being fucking incel faggots and shove that shit in our faces. No, not into your shit. Get lost.

No, Asians are Asian, nothing Aryan about them. The "muh honorary" nonsense is literally only employed as a means to rationalise racemixing which is absolutely not what Hitler intended.

no. they want to create hapas and destroy you.

They're honourary Orientals meaning they can live in the Orient till it's time for white expansion and then they have to go live in Pakistan (till the next phase of expansion).

Source? I find that odd considering that northern chinese supposedly have the most caucasian-esque features out of the chinese bunch

This

What about calling things by their names? Either someone is white, or he isn't.

Our women are hotter than your women.

Can someone be white and not like nips?

LOL source? go learn mandarin. China isn't censored there is no PC culture there.
youtube.com/watch?v=FzIbYG7OfIU

Also Koreans hate white people too, Unlike Japanese men they are super masculine, they see how white people are stealing their women and wants revenge.

to be honest it's delusional to think Caucasians actually have any allies.

Dönitz sure disliked the nips, he called Yamato the maginot line at see
After tones of plastic maybe

well you are right asian woman look very good but they are all gold diggers

Yes.

wonder how much plastic surgery shes gone thru. and i hope this is supposed to be an on average cause if thats a 10 in korea then i feel pretty bad for you tbqh

Every single woman is a gold digger my friend.

youtu.be/PKLvQ7P4mc4?t=8

LOL white people really think Korean men won't fuck them up later for stealing their women.
youtube.com/watch?v=3cY08tlk4XI

Also i get it even white women like beating on Korean women. it's a national pass time.

Yeah, we already have too many of those all here.

>petty theft

So they’re a nuisance at worst. At least they’re not raping, murdering, forcing you to submit to their way of life, and are ugly inbreds. They’re just trying to make their way in life. They’re survivalists.

That video isn't really relevant to what we are discussing. It really doesn't tell me much I didn't already know either. It's well established how vain the chinese city people are.The manner of your reply has me thinking you're a D & C shill.

yeah but asian woman will drain your wallet and leave you as soon you run out of money they are good for one night don't have a relationship with a asian woman

well they are honorary, and they are white, so i think the answer is yes

Maybe if they stay in east asia

>After tones of plastic maybe
Not all of them do that but I don't mind at all.
>they are all gold diggers
aren't jewish women even bigger gold diggers?
none. here's another pic of her.

No

Only good asian are asian women

This.

1/4 jap and I agree. If I looked asian at all, I'd go be with other people that look like me.

>That flag
Hmmm

actually no all of my ex's insisted to pay for themselves for every thing even when i wanted to pay for it

at least my flag doesn't look like an asshole after anal sex

Maybe the Japs, but certainly not the Chinese or Koreans.

i hope not. being white nowadays is an insult

why don't you learn mandarin LOL they say whites are degenerate and will be out of power soon. most Northern Chinese immigrants don't even associate themselves with whites cause they see whites as weak and degenerate since whites mate with blacks they don't want their children picking up bad habits.

no

>maybe the japs
Maybe not the Japs, and neither the Vietnamese Thai Phillipino or any other of their jaundiced subspecies, lad.

Hey, no one says they're not an accomplished people. But if they're white then so are most Mediterranean populations (can you pick a Sicilian from a Moroccan? I can't.)

nytimes.com/2017/11/09/world/asia/trump-china-fans.html

this. white = soyboy

list.juwai.com/news/2017/11/5-reasons-donald-trump-is-a-hit-in-China

So many autists spotted here

Italians are part nigger.

actually, i take that back. maybe german can be honorary asian. maybe slavs too 'cause of their oriental mentality. but for sure not anglos or any of their hellspawn

Believe it or not, there is something about the Japs. I've seen alot of Anime, and I'm not a weeb and I'm an occultist, the things they convey into their media are immensely spiritual and subtle.

So subtle I'm sure they're almost not aware of what they're doing. But, existentialism they almost completely excel. Most of our media is heartless and shallow, probably the Jews. But yeah the Japs, know more than most people about the spiritual matters.

Yet by that same stroke, they're close but still off the mark because most are not Christian. It's quite strange to me, indeed.

Are Russians therefore not white?

agreed you can actually breed Japanese people out of existence due to their population size and fertility rates.

>why don't you learn mandarin LOL
>posts a video of a white english speaking person on youtube speaking at length about how politically incorrect china and chinese are as a source
*D&C shill sense intensifying*

>soy
Throwing stones from a very fragile glass house on this topic. Look at the ingredients of your food sometime dummy. All your store sold snacks have it. Do you eat fried tofu? Soy. It affects you lot differently due to an enzyme difference. However, still a verrrry fragile glass house m8.

Asians consume more soy than any other race combined. Where do you think soybeans originate from?

Maybe it's because your shit ideology is broken.

>no pc culture in China
>can't talk about the government or else mobile capital punishment squads abduct you and lethally inject your ass

lol as if anyone would side with a group of people that's about to go extinct.

Here's your answer.

Only Hideo Kojima. Rest are noodle slurping yellow niggers.

say what you want, but in asian culture, feminine and masculine roles are clearly delineated. women act like women and men like men. also the whole whiteness thing. you literally LOOK like tofu

>its delusional to think Caucasians have any allies

I could already tell by your meme flag, but you clearly outed yourself right there

ok why won't they look down on whites? they breed with blacks,towelheads, curry munchers. All those breeds are looked down upon by the Northern Chinese.

When we first came upon them in the far East, China was as poor as Africa.

We lifted them up from the dirt, and now they're invading us while they look upon us with pernicious predatory eyes.

Better marriage material in our current society perhaps, but Whites will always be superficially more attractive.

Dude your schilling tactics are garage

who will actually ally with whites? whites have fucked over everyone.

That is a very loaded question.
Russia is damn near as diverse as the states m8. Probably even more so tbqhwy senpaitachi. You just don't really hear about it because of the selective exposure given to the people.

i parked my dick in your mom's garage.

>"honorary whites?"
No, we are yello. :3

Who the fuck cares... look at her for gods sake...

i barely consider them humans

> Says the American behind a meme flag

Italians are NOT one race of people, in the north they are more Germanic, in Sicily they are straight up Muslims

user., you are silly.

Hitler considered them more White than the French.

Name one race that has uplifted and economically enriched as many other races as the White race.

Of course, that doesn't matter. We're in a weak position, and they'll all conjure up an oppression narrative in order to justify their actions against us.

Southern Italians = Greek. Hell, even Marseille was founded by Greeks. A lot of the Mediterranean was.