Bump into girl

>bump into girl
>see this
what to do?

Make a thread on /h/ instead.

fuck

Laugh because she wears diapers at her age.

Turnaround 360 degrees and walk away.

Pretty sure diapers are .

Take a picture for blackmailing purposes and show it to my friends on Sup Forums regardless of whether she complies with my demands or not.

Apologize and take a picture. Apologize again and send it to myself by email before deleting it and having her ask my phone to check if i took the picture or not.

Rub

Hold her down and press on her lower belly until she starts releasing gas.

bemoan that the diaper came off like, immediately in that one

no, don't bully!

Ara ara, that explains why you never take bathroom breaks in class... and why you always smell like piss.

Help her up

Talk about my favorite fruits with her.

Anal Sex

Help her getting up and not laugh at her cause Incontinence is a terrible thing to have.

Check her diaper, then give it a few pats while praising her for still being clean and dry.

source? i forgot, was this from a not-yet-released ova?

Bump into her again with my face

yeah, never make fun of someone for something you might have in old age

unless they lose all their teeth because they don't brush or floss, then you can call them a disgusting faggot

Episode 3 of Oideyo! Shiritsu Yarima*ri Gakuen.

thanks

>360 degrees

Not last time I checked, but it's not like the plot is very complicated. MC who's had sex with a bunch of other girls walks in on an incontinent girl changing her diaper in the bathroom, apologizes and turns to leave, then she gets upset and asks if he's turned off by her because she needs diapers, followed by them having sex.