How do spics deal with knowing that their presence destroyed and ruined probably the most beautiful place in the world...

How do spics deal with knowing that their presence destroyed and ruined probably the most beautiful place in the world at one point?

youtube.com/watch?v=3oX-z4iV4uM

>spics
>caring about anything

Perhaps it's not that spics destroyed it, but that their presence is an indicative of societal degeneration in the place.
If values and principles weren't forgotten, dubious polititians weren't elected and degeneracy was not accepted, spics would have no place there.

technology ruined california, specifically the technology that supports such massive human populations. california's climate would have naturally drawn an overabundance of humans no matter if they were desirable or not, and the main problem in cali is that there are just way too many fucking people, especially in an automobile-reliant paradigm, in the most desirable places. but yeah the fact that they are largely mexicans is pretty horrible. but it's not the main problem nor the main cause of the problem.

Fpbp

They’re soulless black eyed creatures

The Marxists destroyed California.

I feel really cheated when I look at pictures like these

california was always overrated and pushed so people wouldnt crowd florida. florida has crystal clear typical water. you can see the dolphins swimming below the water from planes. the west coast has brackish murky water on the beaches

hawiia is also way better than california. cali is ruined by hollywood. hollywood has rich and famous types with dark secrets like p[laying pokemon as a adult. people die and are kidnapped to protect these secrets and feed the guilty pleasures. every one thinks its a pedo ring. they arent fucking the kids. the kids have to play pokemon then battle against the 40+ year olds who cant stop playing the game

now days they have simply started playing it online but this wasnt always possible. i think they simply deported those kids to brazil or some shit like 5 years ago

Is this an example of that autism thing i hear so much about?

It wasn't hispanics that ruined California

Degeneracy, social engineering and feminism helping spread a society-corrupting virus that the CIA tried to weaponize did the work. All the migrants had to do was show up.

tfw you will never be a blonde surfer chad with a fashy haircut and guitar

I’m sure Hollywood had nothing to do with it.

>How do spics deal with knowing
Let me stop you there, O.P.

What is with this latest propaganda? Which side are you shilling for? I can't tell anymore. GTFO my board with this stupid shit.

Regardless of whether the message it true or not, this video is presented as OBVIOUS emotionally charged propaganda.

And the white niggers on this board who are falling for it are the cancer that allowed this board to die.

Black eyes, black hair, dark skin.
Deport! Deport! Deport!

they dont give a fuck, i picked up some pizza today and the fucking spics all over the place playing music out of their bluetooth speakers and wearing shirts that say mexico on them, they are actual fucking niggers

Same way whites deal that they ade responsible for the transfer of firefarms to mexican cartels and war on drugs.

There's too many people in the world and this makes the world a less fulfilling and meaningful place. We rely on technology just to survive and it makes us miserable.

>reconquista gringo

Will you continue pretending you're not a 'Spic even after I've given you a (You)?

Spics are a symptom, not the (((disease)))

War with Mexico!

I read this over 5 times now yet the meaning still eludes me

Their presence wouldn't have grown so much if California didn't have policies that incourages lawbreakers to settle there

What colour are your eyes by the way, user.?

All propaganda is inherently emotional what are you on about lmao. Are we not allowed to feel nostalgic?

Fucking crazy pills

I don't know, I'm not racist and therefore don't see colour

tfw live in cuidad de los angeles as a white male

just nuke it all, please.

Thats literally impossible lmao. Idk if this is b8 or not but if not you're either a delusional faggot, or shitskin trying to to get laughed out of here.

Destroyed? They enriched it, goy. Granted culture and ay ya ya to your boring white societies.

I'm a leaf, so the correct answer is all of the above

>We rely on technology just to survive and it makes us miserable.
this isn't even the problem. misery isn't great but the biggest problem is that the more technology we rely on the more dependent we become to sustain such a fucking gigantic population, and if something unexpected happens that interrupts our supply of necessary technologies that keeps 7 billion and growing alive then even the simplest problem can turn into a ww2 sized catastrophe or worse

oh look out poland is gonna tell me all about california ok guy go ahead i'm waiting..

florida is shit, full of jews and cubans, swampy and humid

>too much of a pussy to deny them access

They could have gone to California for vacation, and not stayed. But then again they really couldn't have, couldn't they?

Yeah but gays couldn't fuck in the streets so check mate

s[oc

should have thrown in some LA riots from the 90's in the video, bruh

would have really brought home the point

Spics are just slightly less physically violent niggers.

They don't care. They're subhuman primitives.

The amount of people, the quality of said people and their culture is the problem.

California has too many people, too many bad people and their culture is degenerate.

Looks better now.

Brown people are incapable of understanding this.

They'll just do insane mental gymnastics saying about it's really just because whites are rich, 'inherited oppression', etc. Then they'll give you some bullshit about how great the Aztec's once were despite them sacrificing babies and genuinely just living in hellish conditions.

Whites could disappear completely, and in 300 years when the entire world looks like Zimbabwe, brown people will STILL be blaming the 'ancient paleface'. They're desperate, they want to live like how we live, but they simply cannot, so they make excuses. We're only 8% of the worlds population but they swarm where ever we are. That should tell you all you need to to know.

English motherfucker. You're just as bad as the faggots you're talking about.

Also to add onto this point, the fact that you have a bunch of Mexicans trying to get into Eastern Europe currently shows you it's not about the money. It's about the society.

This is why Russia might be poor as fuck, but they'll always come off as a bigger threat than India and such. It's because of racial reality

>this pos
Civic nationalists just got wrecked.

N-n-not r-real Civic nationalism.

They probably think it's batter now.
They are despicable people.
Blacks can understand that they can ruin a neighborhood.
Spics can't they think they've made this shit hole better.
They may know that whites don't like it and it's not better to us but they don't give a shit.

But it was white people...boomers and the silent generation that did this. Latinos didn't do anything but take advantage of a bunch of retards handing their country away and pissing their power away. All's fair in love and war.

Feels good man

Schizophrenia

It was spics that did this you fucking weeb trash.
Fucking spic apologist.

First post, and also best

not an aaaaaaauuugument. try again.

no it wasn't it was white people , spics just took advantages you whites being retards , why shouldn't the spics trying to get as much power as they can?

They are perversely proud of it.

> you have a bunch of Mexicans trying to get into Eastern Europe
Could you source so I can add that to my redpill bookmarks folder?

>How do spics deal with knowing that their presence destroyed and ruined probably the most beautiful place in the world at one point?
They do not possess the intelligence to know any better.

>why shouldn't the spics trying to get as much power as they can?
Because being anti-white is silly.

What ever I et you are both spics.
Enjoy living in your barrios.

bet*

there is actually nothing wrong with his english. you are taking issue with what he's saying, because you simply can't believe it. suspend your disbelief for a moment and use your imagination for 2 fucking seconds.
these faggots are stuck in elementary school where they were apparently traumatized in some way that centered around the pokemon game, or something similar. it eludes them what actually went wrong - a divorce or beating - something that cut so deep it pains them to recall. but they are still drawn to it, or to its resolution. so they play and they play, trying for a better outcome. like a tarot each game gives them clues. because these people are so successful others allow them to do what they will because his problems are theirs as well due to his influence and power. and he wants to play the game. he needs to know why his daddy never cared, why little suzy scoffed at him, why the church lied to him. and the children will play, the parents will give them away for a chance that they will be successful too and a brighter future for everyone.

They give a fuck not as long as they can have a nice truck and tacos in America. they typical opportunistic parasites the real shame is on the whites who allow it

i hope you enjoy becoming a minority

See wasn't wrong.

Words of wisdom. Also, how is Middle Earth in this time of the year?

Are you talking about traitors, lad?

Tell me more about Pokemongate, user. I believe you.

Fpbp.

Tbh spics relish in it. Like niggers, as long as it belongs to them, they don't care if it's trash.

From a mexican point of view southwest America is their country meaning they can do whatever they want.

I don't think you nor the boomers you criticize understand where you fit in the grand scheme of things. Basically America needed (needs) a shadow economy whereby all the restrictions and regulations that have come to dominate certain industries are stripped away as the controls that have been put in place have made these industries no longer economically viable, especially with regards top labour rights, and employee benefits. Illegals solve this problem, if you want to see a country where this system is more prevalent, look to the gulf states where migrant workers basically have the rights of illegals in the USA.

>you have a bunch of Mexicans trying to get into Eastern Europe

What in the ever loving fuck are you talking about?

my dream living place would be 100% huwhite non commie California

As a man who lived in a predominantly spic neighborhood, i can confirm this is true

Don't forget the Jewish conspiracy's place in all of this too user. Otherwise good point

I think it's important not to over idealize California, then or now. In the 21st century California is like the film Training Day. But 50 to 60 years ago it looks lile it could have been one of the most wonderful and wholesome and prosperous places on Earth.

What...

>Boomers actually enjoying their 20s
>Boomers legally driving their car on the beach
>Boomers able to afford a new car
>Boomers being able to afford a home in coastal CA

That's because you were

I'll tell you that you're retarded too user.

>actually enjoying your twenties
DELETE THIS

We never needed it (((they))) were the ones that needed it. The actual people of this once great country were doing fine before all of this internationalist bullshit. The gdp is not fucking greater then the nation's own people.

trips of truth!

The real question is:
How do whites deal with knowing it was white liberals who allowed spics to destroy one of the most beautiful places in the world in exchange for profit and political power?
The only thing worse than your enemy is a traitor.

No, it was mostly Jews. Jews controlled all "inputs" into our society. They controlled the television stations, the newspapers, the universities, the schools. It's no wonder that a few whites fell for the 24/7 since birth ambient propaganda they had to endure. I don't even consider most liberals to be traitors, just brainwashed.

It's all on the kikes senpai.

Good job with the video, hope it gets some attention

>always kill a traitor before an enemy, jimbo

I can agree on the kikes, but we have to be honest and admit that there are whites that are willing to sell out their people and country for a fat check.

Evidence of past success doesn't guarantee future success, I mean look at how families are now struggling to help their children enjoy continued standards of living that they once enjoyed. The boomer generation was completely ignorant of what the future held in store, choosing to focus on political scandals and culture fads.

You can't have civilization in a humid swampland user. Florida is also surrounded by the very black Deep South on one side and the Caribbean on the other. It's also the same time zone and an easy flight from the entire east coast. There was ever any hope for it to be more than what it is. And Hawaii is and will forever be inconsequential for anything other than military and tourism as it's too remote.

wasn't me but I hope it gets attention too

> Implying America was Europe

They get lots of free shit on your dime and people constantly make excuses for their poor behavior, why would they ever feel bad?

Mississippi reporting in. I think whites in California and the Deep South may have a thing or two in common. I think whites in California are slowly waking up to realize what we Southerners have known for decades and decades. Or at least whites in California are beginning to draw a similar conclusion from a similar lesson.

California is 46th in education. Mississippi is 50th, I believe. Is it any shock that the blackest state in America and the least white state in America are ranked so low?

Some of them are, sure.

Checked. For all the talk we do about pizzagate, I'm surprised more people haven't taken the pokemongate blackpill yet.

CA is lost

It was about 90% white in 50's