en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas,_Ohio
archive.is/5WMYb
archive.is/bT1XZ
youtu.be/bGYSuULFzt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

AWOO!

IS THERE SALT FROM TRUMP'S CPAC SPEECH?

These McCain pics go perfectly with your posts. You're my second favorite flagposter, did I already mention that?

Is my flag collection good /ptg/?

I'm so tired of the gun control meme. How much longer until it's memory holed and the joos move onto something else?

Someone give me a summary, so I don't have to read this shit.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes issued the following statement today on the release of the Committee minority’s memo:
intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=868

>“The American people now clearly understand that the FBI used political dirt paid for by the Democratic Party to spy on an American citizen from the Republican Party. Furthermore, the FISA court was misled about Mr. Page’s past interactions with the FBI in which he helped build a case against Russian operatives in America who were brought to justice. It defies belief that the Department of Justice and FBI failed to provide information to a secret court that they had provided to an open federal court regarding their past interactions with Mr. Page.”

For key points on the Democrats’ memo
intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/democrat_memo_key_points.pdf

For a point by point refutation
intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/democrat_memo_charge_and_response.pdf

For the Democrat memo
intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/hpsci_redacted_minority_memo.pdf

>tfw you have to hide your powerlevel
Hiro knows

>no meme flags
do you even collect bro?

Who else /comfy/?

There is a McCain for every occasion

Stop being Jewy, Gutberg.

>How much longer until it's memory holed and the joos move onto something else?
Adam "Let me see that schlong" Schiff released the official democrat spin on Nunes memo today.
I think the CNN public lynching was peak gun grabbin. That and they had goyim figure out that there is some fishy shit about the shooting and they started asking the wrong questions.
SO ONTO THE NEXT STORY WE GO!

Thet are too easy to find. And they aren't countries.

should I join the NRA? are any of you members?

Things people already knew part 2
Waiting on JW lawsuits.

OP is leaving, one of you faggots will have to bake the next one

This is a tough week for Democrats and the MSM
They need to choose between DACA, gun grabbing, or the memo

AWOO~

You will wish you had them when they're gone

Fuck off, CNN.

Hail Trump!

If you want to and no

Trump is going to lose so hard in 2020.

Probably going to be 70/30 in favour of the demacrats.

That will be a good fucking day

Do McCain Knowledge Bomb 5 Posts more often

BennyG stills got it

I'm a Life Member of the NRA. They are very important but if you join the NRA also join the GOA. The GOA has a much better platform than the NRA but the NRA has 90% of the power in the gun lobby.

Definitely more readable.

sauce

Hi Governor Kasich.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas,_Ohio

But user, you've already got the greatest flag of all

Basically the memo focuses on explaining why the FBI was justified in investigating Page (by omitting the fact that he was an FBI asset), while doing its best to ignore the FISA abuse which is the whole point of the investigation to begin with. The memo does reveal that Steele's employers were referenced in an extremely vague way buried in a footnote.

Nunes deserves a medal.

"the democrats" isnt a candidate. and they still dont have a single viable one.

Join GoA. NRA are compromising fucks

Schiff:
>There was so much shit against Page that Dossier wasn't even needed but was still used and got renewed 3 times because we found always more reason but there still has been no indictment, charge and prosecution of Page though lol
Grassley:
>Dossier formed bulk of the application
Mccabe:
>No FISA without SD

Schiff has a pretty bad look here :DDD

In bed waiting for my girl to put on make up and doctors costume. Jokes on her, she's an actual doctor!

ok. I've heard mixed things about the NRA but the cpac speech was great and I want to support them now that the kikes have brought out the long knives.

I can do it

Nah, join GOA and contribute to SAF

the greatest flag of all is sadly missing on Sup Forums though

A Trump supporting waifu is best waifu!

they dumped it on a saturday afternoon.. it's nothing

>the greatest flag of all
Nope it is still there just checked.

>beach episode

That flag looks like shit.

cool, now weres the original?

Lose to whom? Bernie sanders? haha

>they dumped it on a saturday afternoon

Yeah, the timing speaks volumes.

It's yours, then

Oh fuck yes

I wonder if they knew Nunes was ready to cockpunch them as soon as they released

>Dem memo says "FISA was not used to spy on Trump or his campaign..." citing timing of the end of Page's formal affiliation w/the Trump campaign

>California Democrats look to narrow crowded US House races

>Winning seven U.S. House seats currently held by California Republicans is critical to Democrats' hopes of taking back Congress in the midterm elections; But first, they've got to narrow the field.
>An all-out battle is underway at the California Democratic Party's annual convention in San Diego to win an endorsement, a critical stamp of approval heading into the June primary that brings support from activists and party cash. Republican President Donald Trump's election has created a rallying cry for Democrats who need to win 24 seats nationwide to take back the U.S. House.

>But the high-level of interest brings its own problem: A failure by Democrats to coalesce around one candidate in each race could inadvertently give Republicans a boost
>It's a problem that's particularly acute in two Orange County districts held by retiring Republican Reps. Darrell Issa and Ed Royce, where five and seven Democrats, respectively, are running. In California primaries, the top two vote-getters advance to the general regardless of party affiliation, meaning a heavy split among Democrats could let two Republicans advance. Party officials are quietly encouraging lesser-known candidates to consider dropping out without overtly putting their thumbs on the scale.

archive.is/5WMYb

Holy fuck Americans are actually braindead. Fucking anime faggots.

Have you burgers actually grasped what 'arming the teachers' means in reality?

It means an absolute purge of your educational system of leftists. What do you suppose the correlation is between political views and refusing to operate a firearm as part of your job? You will have wrangled the next generation from the grasp of leftist infiltrators that currently inhabit every level of primary and secondary education.

This could be the biggest coup in decades and I don't think anyone has yet to grasp it.

It will work on the dem base though

That is an abomination

What's the fastest way of killing the EU? What would be the immediate effect of its death besides less evil in the world?

ATTENTION: I HAVE BAKING!

This memo is ridiculous.

It says that the FBI never paid for the dossier but you just know the classified part is that they paid for the dossier.

>ignoring his frequent warnings about the snake

It's so fitting. Decades from now, people will ask why there is a portrait of a monkey there, randomly, and then they will notice it's just the first(And last) Black president, looking goofy as fuck

That's the only silver lining to obama: We was so horrible, he pretty much ruined any chance for any actual black candidates to be elected in the near future

I've been saying for months that this is going to fuck the Democrats hard because they have two huge factions right now. In Cali especially it's gonna be brutal

>California Democrats look to narrow crowded US House races

Jungle primaries are gonna fuck the Dems in those districts.

Fuck did you expect on a Cambodian puppet theater BBS?

I've been saying this for at least the past two days bong

>(funny!)

What did the madman mean by this?

Contraception is treason!

Young men can't find girls when they're all sluts on slut pills!

Even 10-20% would be enough to make the rest resign in protest. There's a reason Trump picked that number.

Teacher conceal carry isnt mandatory nice try.

>tfw that shitstain of a painting will hang besides the others for all eternity

Nuke Brussels.

Says the brit whose capital is ran by a muslim and is flooding your country with even more muslims.
Acid attacks, knife attacks, truck attacks.
And you can't even say shit about it on the internet or else the thought police will kick down your door and arrest you, AND you gave up your guns.

So who's the real braindead faggot, you limey wankstain fuck?

Wait, the D memo dropped? On a Saturday? Must have been shit

Jungle primaries aren't all they're cracked up to be, huh California?

Comic relief, see

The FISA ‘warrant’ request, against Carter Page, was made October 21st, 2016, under Title I of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
>Meaning the surveillance application was specifically stating, to the court, the U.S. individual was likely an actual agent of a foreign government, ie. “a spy.”
The DOJ (National Security Division) and the FBI (Counterintelligence Division) were not asking to review ancillary data collected on U.S. Person Carter Page as an outcome of surveillance on a foreign person, or foreign agent; that would be Title 7 (FISA-702).

In action outlined within the HPSCI memo, the DOJ and FBI were specifically telling the FISA court they had evidence that U.S. Person Carter Page was working as an agent of a foreign government. He was their target, and therefore requesting direct FISA Title 1 surveillance of that target on October 21st, 2016.

Without knowing the court had been provided political research, the FISA Court granted the FBI full surveillance authority for U.S. Person Carter Page. The distinction is rather stark.

The FBI were not targeting Page incidentally as an outcome of foreign intelligence collection; the FBI was targeting Carter Page directly. AND as such they carried full surveillance authority upon all of this activities, interactions, communications and contacts therein.

>Because of this direct approach, any group, organization or entity who came in contact with U.S. Person Carter Page was then open for ancillary review and FBI investigation. Those who engaged in contact with Carter Page became subject to surveillance and searches in the same manner as if Page was an actual foreign agent.

what a horrifying commercial
I was half expecting that faggot to get domed by an enemy sniper

>The President likes Kansas best

>BAN GUNS
Last time they spent this much energy on it, they lost a shitload of seats at midterms.
But I don't think they're going to back down anytime soon. They've got nothing else.

DACA is dead, and the Trump/Russia crap isn't panning out.

They never paid because they had to fire him because Steele leaked.

They did pay that flight to Italy or somewhere IIRC?

Im sure the kids will love seeing their teachers protest in support of more mass murder.

They authorised payment but cancelled when they fired steele

Its jewish semantics however as they had every intention of paying him before it became too obvious to ignore he was talking to the media

The yahoo article did not mention the FBI but the motherjones article said the source (steele) was working with the FBI - cant ignore that one

Pelosi: The release of the House Intelligence Committee Democrats’ memo helps set the record straight on Republicans’ attempts to obstruct the investigation into the Trump-Russia scandal.

lol?

>The first thing they'll notice is the first black president
>Then they'll immediately look at everyone following him
>No more black presidents

>US lands agency makeover would diminish Washington’s power

>U.S. Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke disclosed Friday in an Associated Press interview that he’s revamping a sweeping overhaul of his department that’s supposed to speed up permitting for development on public lands, but Democrats asserted it was just a ploy to let the energy industry get its way.
>Zinke wants to divide the department into 13 regions, with boundaries that more closely follows state lines instead of the natural boundaries he initially proposed, he told AP.
>“At present we are mismanaging and squandering our assets through a layered bureaucracy that reflects a very old department that really has not reorganized since the turn of the last century,” he said. “We will be moving assets to the front lines and moving authority to make decisions and, I would argue, better decisions to the front lines.”

archive.is/bT1XZ

As someone who lives in California, what is there that I can do?

I wonder if people know that if they don't like the tweets they can just not go to his page. like just shut your computer off

>Or we will "Take Care of them"
Wew, this gun grabbing kike is sounding an awful lot like some sort of mobster boss who's gonna order your icing in a public place if you don't do what he says, makes me think

Maybe it's time to show the normies how "Reasonable" these gun grabbing kikes are

What are the two huge factions?

watch this video.

William Binney explains how corrupt the FBI and NSA is.
Explains how 2 hops in the FISA warrent covers entire Trump campaign

Lefty host Jimmy Dore overdoses on redpills
Realises Trump was right about being spied on
Realises the media are CIA plants.
Blackpills when he realises Trump is his only hope
youtu.be/bGYSuULFzt0

The 2 hop part starts around 11 minutes for you lazy cunts

and what do the republicans have?