REMEMBER THE DATE

WW3 5th April 2018
ASISanon... for those who have my screenshots, I hope you especially have prepped. 2 weeks food, water, ammo ready right NOW. The date is not perfect, it will be off by +- 2weeks max. Goodluck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PH5qwfpusL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yyyaaaawwnn I'm suddenly so sleepy.

sooooooo ww3 starts on 5th April this year? I hope Sup Forums doesn't let me down this time

we are already in war
not physical

no digits no happening
you are also a faggot

Negative.

Alex said something about best korea nuking anime (japan) late march early april, his intelligence sources supposedly begged him to say it on radio.
I really don't like hearing about this, again, especially considering we get whistleblowers and this info has been really viral in the intelligence community lately.
North Korean internal communications are saying that's when they will nuke anime.

What's really scary, is that I'm not shitposting.
I swear to god if they fuck with my anime...

The segment: youtu.be/PH5qwfpusL4

bump

Why does Japan have to always be the ones to get nuked?

>not wanting to create godzilla

AJ is disinfo, hes being used to push a false flag in april. NK will never attack first, they will however launch a new huge cyber campaign next month.

I really don't think he's disinfo, a lot of the shit you see here and other places about him have no real sources and are extremely contrived.
There's definitely some fishy things, sure, but I think he probably means well.

AJ may be hiding the juciest details... but he has said enough for the people to take their own country back from the subversion and treason

>the great april fools attack

4/1 NEVAR FURGET
4/1 CHANGED EVERYTHIN
ON 4/1 THEY TUK ARE FREEDUMS

god damn it no

I know, I think it's genius of NK to do an April Fools attack if they actually do it, since everyone will just think it's April Fools on the news.

could be either or who start it

I just want china and russia to fuck off and keep it contained if it does
fucking chemical warfare and the korean nuke arsenal will be bad enough

Q predicted this

the big red dog
##

Hell yeah! About Damn time , Norks

Hey ASIS user, I'm an ASIS candidate. Any advice for entry exams?

China is the ONLY factor stopping USA. In Trumps 2017 visit he told XI in a nutshell - rein them in by end of SK Olympics (18th March).

The interview is what you should be more worried about user.

What can I expect? Should I tell them I'm navy candidate too?

I heard that lot's of you down there are tards so let me explain:
North Korea will NOT start 3WW if it even starts it will take US like 5 minutes to wipe flor with N.Korea without breaking a sweat.

It seems likely that israel would use that as an excuse to nuke whoever they want and blame it on the norks

I received a pop quiz type thing (think UMAT) in the interview, but honestly they dont really handle everyone the same so I cant really help you much.

Read the thread before posting next time, see

>name changed to Q ITPb.qbhqo
what did he mean by this? something's fucky

>digits
>mfw

Fearmongering Kike. OP is a faggot

Cool. My birthday is on the 31st so if it happens at least I'll get cake first

they memed it with all those neo-tokyo plots that happen after the great war or whatever.

This man knows the truth. Are you fighting against the World or against men?

This is not a "meme war", it will be a real physical event.

Well, ASIS user most probably is LARP like everything on Sup Forums.

But looking at the last two years, the political climate and NK the probability of the next big war starting before summer is really high.

So, no matter if LARP, OP is not that much of a faggot.

bump

We use statistical analysis to determine potential conflict time frames, right now we are all focused on Syria and NK.

bump

>I swear to god if they fuck with my anime...
He doesn't want mutant anime....

Another nuke will make Japan imperial again and anime will die!

This reads as a generic LARP thread. I hate happeningfags so much.

See you in April

>or not

My body is ready.

Ausgaylianon is that you? Are you still desperate with your anti-American bullshit? You're going to be waiting until you're on your deathbed for nothing coming.

sEe yOu IN sePTeMbeR!

SeE yOu JaNuArY 21ST!!!!!!!!
>SEE YOU ON [random date]
>January 21
>September 23rd
>December 21, 2012
>Y2K
Doomsayers should be put in camps daysoo

>tfw going to Busan, South Korea for work in mid-March.

Love you bro's. Remember to not ever surrender.

Where's ya screencaps then flognose?

Because Japan is even more aggressive towards the Korean Peninsula than the US.

Come now user, has Sup Forums ever predicted something that didn't come true?

His LARP actually says Japan is getting vaporized, not the U.S. Prepare to be disappointed yet again. You should know better than to believe LARPers.

I do think that there is something major in the wind for the spring, but I think that other countries see it too. I think Russia has stacked a lot of forces on their western border in hopes that they can take the opportunity caused by an NK distraction to take some area in Europe. What area that is who can say, but I think they will try to take advantage of it. I think that a war with NK will balloon into something much, much larger very quickly. I also think that China will be smart enough to stay out of the fray, mostly, while stoking both sides.

This is actually a reasonable date. Shit is getting fubarred in Syria and the olympics are over, with both NK and the US being just a belligerent as before. US is going to have to decide this spring whether to go to war with NK or accept them as a nuclear power.

I dropped the ball in the assessment centre - reckon its worth trying again for a job?

Thats even worse. Ill actually be in South Korea if these timelines are correct.

Based on just that alone, Id rather the Norks nuke California than nuke Japan. The US would retaliate either way, might as well take out a bunch of Left Wing California loonies and their pet spics far away from South Korea.

Wrong. The US military is so fucking overrated. NK is actually pretty strong. China will also come to NK's aid and then its ww3.

>China will wipe out its largest trading partner for a nothing hermit state.

Nobody wants war, let alone a world war. Too messy and too expensive, and no pulling a randon date out of a hat isn't reasonable.
Nobody's nuking anybody to begin with so I don't know what you're shitting yourself for.

AJ goes against the same wall as the other liars...

False flag. You know it's a false flag when Alex the Shill Jones is pushing it. There is no reason for NK to ever start a preemptive strike. That scenario ends with counter attacks that would destroy NK. Anyone pushing the myth of NK preemptive strikes is a liar. But who is pushing these lies? Trump could be pushing the lie to justify a war. China or Russia could be pushing the lies to lure the US into a catastrophic war or a trap on the Korean peninsula.

I think (((You))) are the only one going against the wall.

>another anti-alex post within 5 seconds
shareblue is mad

>The US military is so fucking overrated
audibly keked

>ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH MY LARPING LUNATIC DADDY IS OBVIOUSLY FROM SHARIABLUE HURRRRR
The absolute state of happeningfags.

>believing AJ after all of the disinfo, shilling and false predictions

>t.JIDF

>NK is actually pretty strong
Malnourished 14 year olds = NK stronk? Do you have any idea just how assraped NK will be if they so much as attempt anything on the U.S or its allies? Even NK's own allies won't put up with their shit at that point.

>April 5
>WW3
THIS IS GONNA BE A WILD BIRTHDAY

Please get over the fact it's never happening. Please stop pulling random dates out of hats. You scream for nothing.

>citation needed
ah wait, anything you provide is going to be some retarded and contrived youtube video about >muh alex jewnseds is billyo hicskem
Just fucking kill yourself you kike.

I'm not the user who made this thread, newfag.

But you're siding with him, so how much better does that make you?

What will be the flashpoint that sets the whole shebang off?

My body is ready senpai.

who cares. this is an anonymous forum and shame tactics don't work.

>ammo
>Australia

Kek

forgot smug anime girl

Kek, the nanosecond he pushes that button we'll glass the entire peninsula. We'll make the gooks bleed red, white and blue.

ASIS are well paid if monetary value is what you long

not in it for the money at all, would love to work for ASIS but had a shocker during one of the assessment stages and didnt get a call back

Go look at the youtube collections of false Alex Jones predictions. He's made dozens of claims that never happened. From Y2K to FEMA death camps to this new bullshit. He's the fakest of fake news.

I've seen those, yeah.
Some of them do seem like publicity stunts, others he just made a wrong prediction, and of course the occasional bad info he gets.
Alex in the last few years however, has been I'd say 95% on target.
Alex has actually explained some of those bad predictions, like Y2K. If I remembered the title of the video I'd link it. FEMA death camps are still a threat.

False flag or a US led naval blockade is what we have boiled down the potential causes of contingencies.

are there alternate pathways in outside of the conventional application process?

Nepotism.

devo

Because jews fear the samurai

Heil Hitler -> 2 nukes -> please cum in my ass Israel we love Jew cocks

why would the jews fix something that's not broken?

Are you on drugs?
Can I have some?

I can keep guessing that WW3 will happen tomorrow. Even though I'm wrong every day one day I will be right

At this point, I'd welcome a war just to get those faggot kids off the news.

No. Make America Sober Again.
when the next virus wipes out a shitload of people, we're going to need coffins
that's literally the entire conspiracy theory
and if you actually think there's going to be some kind of big genocide, who do you think is going to be getting gassed?
I'll give you a hint : the good guys have the guns
why is everyone still salty about the rape triangle?
It's not like there's actually any race mixing going on, it's two slices of the same pizza and it's not like the Koreans wouldn't rape the Japanese women if they had any kind of competent military

WW3 for who?
America is going to have a Civil War if this CNN Fake News kid doesn't shut his hole.

You might be right, and that is the practical, or at least cover use for it, but the other FEMA stuff is really suspicious, especially if you get into stuff like local Walmarts and their use as camps.

Q-QUICK COMPDOWN ?!!

you fucking wish, half the population of the south has been niggers for the past hundred years and nobody's done shit

your latest opportunity was Dylan Roof, if the next day two or three more people had gone and done the same thing it could have snowballed into something

it's not happening, stop larping

I'm sure there's some (((corruption))) and some kiddie fucking going on with 10% of fema but are they actually up to anything serious?

You're right user...
80% of al anime takes place after some nuclear war or great catastrophe...
They willed it to happen again.

I would consider FEMA more along the lines of infrastructure and insurance.

The new Civil War won't be North and South dipshit, it'll be warring factions within cities.
Just like the old Tribes of Native Americans.

Everyone thought Native Americans got along, they did not.

China: oh no we can’t con tain de kor ee ans. We don’t suppot yu no mo.

USA attacks.

Leave it to the sneaky Chinese to completely roll on us as soon as we take out NK. I unironically could see this.