Why is is that some Christians will defend Jews at all costs due to muh bible and holy israel but then you have...

Why is is that some Christians will defend Jews at all costs due to muh bible and holy israel but then you have Christians that are explicitly anti-juden? And how do we stop Christian Zionism?

Educate them on the scofield bible

fpfp

also on how Christians are treated in Israel

like shit

the jews in the bible were christian converts; this does not make them judeo-christian, but rather christian. some of the saints were jews and their take on non-convert jews was quite divisive. judeo-christianity is a scam and protestants are extremely misguided

The proddie heresy is seeping into the Catholic churches too. I heard father openly quote and cite modern rabbis last Sunday.

because they love everyone unlike you hater faggot

Marxism is not a Christian quality.

Remarkable human achievements/advancements were not accomplished by complicity and lovey dovey happy happy nice nice

that kind of stuff is absolutely heretical

Traditional Catholics know.
Don't trust Jews.
Don't associate with Jews.
Expel them from your countries.
Protestantism is a jewish golem but its almost dead now.
Then we'll sort out these lying scheming jews.

somebody toucha my spaghet

Most Christians don't understand the Bible.
The Bible says if you curse Israel God will curse you and if you bless Israel God will bless you.
However, what they miss is that "Israel" and "Jew" are not what most people mean when they say it in the modern world.
The Biblical "Jew" is a Christian. Thereby Israel is "Christians". Jesus Christ actually told the kikes they were blatantly Satanic.

because of heresy

heretics twist scripture into a lie

heretics love jews because they are of the same seed, the devil

NO Christian can accept jews, because jews are literally the FIRST antichrists. Jews killed Christ, jews rejected Christ, jews continue, obstinately, pertinaciously, to reject the Lord Jesus. They are the DEFINITION of antichrists, and they are what the apocalypse calls "the synagogue of satan."

the scriptural proof is actually overwhelmingly and explicitly against the jews, and Jesus Christ Himself told the jews who rejected him that they were "of their father the devil"

If you can’t trust double digits then what can you trust

>the jews in the bible were christian converts; this does not make them judeo-christian, but rather christian.

>The Biblical "Jew" is a Christian. Thereby Israel is "Christians".

You're both stupid. Today the children of Israel is mostly among the Arab Muslims, Palestinian Muslims and Christians.

A pagan like a muslim cannot possibly be a child of israel. The children of God are those who are Christ's.

You're dumb, Muslims are not pagans and either way it wouldn't matter because we are talking about physical descendants. Israel was a tribe and Children of Israel are the physical descendants of those people. Deal with it.

you need to read the Bible to get God's definition of "Israel" and "Jew"
A Jew is a person who follows Abraham.
Not someone who is physically descended from Abraham.
It's stated multiple times in the Bible a "Jew" according to God is someone who follows in the footsteps of Abraham. It also states that rejecting Christ means you're not following Abraham.
God's message to people who practice Judaism is clear.
"39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham."

are you a muslim? you aren't a christian that's for sure

>Today the children of Israel is mostly among the Arab Muslims, Palestinian Muslims and Christians.
Literal meme belief. The Bible said the new Israel would be northwest of the Biblical one. There’s lots of other Biblical evidence for whites being Israel, never mind our success and history of faith.

he seems to be a total heathen, no need to waste the pearls of scripture on such swine

Even if he gets nothing out of it, others might.
That scripture proves that.
Jesus wasn't speaking to the pharisees for their benefit, they were reprobate scum. It was so we could read of it later.

>Why is is that some Christians will defend Jews at all costs
They're brainwashed by the Jews.

>but then you have Christians that are explicitly anti-juden?
Because when you remove the Jews from influence, Christianity is anti-semitic.

>And how do we stop Christian Zionism?
Remove the Jews.

You can interpret things however you want to but in the end you are just wrong. A "Jew" is an inhabitant of Judea, and the Children of Israel are the physical descendants of the people making up the Kingdom of Israel.

>Literal meme belief.
Nah, you just live in denial like a typical christcuck. Your kind will be exterminated along with the Jews.

I'm not dumb, that's the more important question.

>then you have Christians that are explicitly anti-juden
You don't. A splash of water and everything's good.

Christians will forever ride kikes Dick, stop being delusional

A Christian will value what the Bible says over what the world says.
The Bible says it over and over.
"And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham."
These kinds of statements are backed up by Israel being told to circumcize non-jews and allowing them to join, effectively allowing anyone to become of Israel.
And that's OT so Jews should follow that line of reasoning too. Of course they don't since they follow the Talmud and not the Word of God.

Trump himself is a JEW CREATOR. His daughter is a Jew. His grandchildren are Jews.

Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence, “Cantate Domino,” 1441, ex cathedra: “The Holy Roman Church firmly believes, professes and preaches that all those who are outside the Catholic Church, not only pagans but also Jews or heretics and schismatics, cannot share in eternal life and will go into the everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels, unless they are joined to the Church before the end of their lives; that the unity of this ecclesiastical body is of such importance that only for those who abide in it do the Church’s sacraments contribute to salvation and do fasts, almsgiving and other works of piety and practices of the Christian militia produce eternal rewards; and that nobody can be saved, no matter how much he has given away in alms and even if he has shed blood in the name of Christ, unless he has persevered in the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church.”

>A Christian will value what the Bible says over what the world says.
Literal nigger tier comment
>WE WUZ ISRAELITES
You realize you sound just as bad as those niggers who think they are the "true Jews." Suddenly everyone are the true Jews, even the Chinese.
>"And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham."
You realize the person who said this was most likely a Palestinian genetically, so it would actually apply for him. It doesn't apply to Christians as a whole.

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
You're putting me to sleep Shlomo. God is impressed by the fact a Jewess shat you out at least not if you believe in the Bible.

>Today the children of Israel is mostly among the Arab Muslims, Palestinian Muslims and Christians.
this is a literal meme of a meme

Why are you posting random verses. All it is saying is that Jesus was a son of Abraham and if you are a son of Christ then you are a son of Abraham. But even if you want to use the stupid spirituality argument, then Muslims are the true seed of Abraham because they are the only ones who practice a religion which is closest to the that of the original Jews while both modern Judaism and Christianity has diverged far from it. Even the way the Muslims pray today is exactly how the original Jews used to pray.

Keep lying to yourself dumbass, I know real facts trigger you and shake up your safespace.

Lol the Bible is amazing. literally all i have to do is flick it open to btfo this nonsense.
We've already gone over Judaism so let's show you what the Bible says about Muslims.
Mohammad said an angel told him a new Gospel....so does the Bible say anything about that?
" But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

Most Christian Zionists don't really care about what the Bible actually teaches about Jews and Judaism, they just peddle what they were taught as children. The Bible is actually really consistent all throught that Jews are bad.

I think you should take that verse with a grain of salt. We're spiritual Jews, and in that sense it's correct to say that Christians are the real Jews. But we shouldn't walk around calling ourselves Jews. The Bible still refers to the actual physical Jews as Jews as well -- so I think Paul is being highly allegorical when he says that we are the real Jews -- he's simply making a point.

Some people like the authoritarianism and adherence to natural order in the Bibile. Some like the cucked egalitarianism.

Show me a verse where Jesus calls them Jews.
He says they're children of the devil, the synagogue of satan, and such. He never calls them Jews because to call the kikes Jews is basically cucking and insulting God's covenant.

>so let's show you what the Bible says about Muslims.
>" But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."
What other gospel? It's the same gospel but you Christ-tards are too stupid to recognize that because you corrupted your own religion so severely. Anyways, the Bible also predicts the coming of Mohammed, "The comforter." So I can use your own bible to btfo you too.

This thread started by shitting on Christian Zionists but then became an equally retarded clusterfuck now with your stupid interpretations.

He uses the word "Jews" in Revelation, twice. But I didn't say that Jesus specifically used the word "Jews", just that the Bible uses the words "Jews" all the time in referring to the physical people from Judea who were of the tribe of Israel. So to just categorically not using the word "Jews" to refer to Jews I think is wrong. It's a good word to use for them.

"Christian Zionism" is a oxymoron
Real Christians now that the false (((jews))) of today are not of the tribes of the original Hebrews
Being a Jew after the Messiah came means you reject said Messiah

>proddie heresy
My church teaches nothing of the sort but whatever helps you sleep at night. Luther hated jews. Also I have no idea how things are in America but in one part of the UK, Northern Ireland which ive never personally visited but know a good amount about, the Catholics and both of their representative parties openly shill for more refugees, gay marriage and abortion while the Protestants are left trying to uphold any conservative values which are still legal. Why some of you guys insist on opposing fellow believers in Christ as if they were Muslims simply because they disagree with your dogma is beyond me, especially in the current situation.

In fact, if anyone or anything is preaching "another gospel," it would be the Christian Bible considering how much it has been altered throughout time and chapters removed.

Well you are as white wogbong WASP.

Not really. Mohammad taught faith+works but different works fundamentally from what was laid out in the OT.
For instance, God says marry one woman and don't commit adultery.
Mohammed taught to marry multiple women and formalize adultery.
No it isn't.
Jews follow Abraham and the kikes don't. Which is central to the argument against Christian Zionism.
If kikes don't accept Jesus nothing about the covenant applies to them.

Oh look another anti-christian bait thread.
Fuck off.

There are Christians that think old Judaism ( pre Christ) is the same as Talmudic (500 AD-current) Judaism

>God says marry one woman
Where? Many prophets had multiple wives sometimes reaching the hundreds.

>A "Jew" is an inhabitant of Judea

No, that's a Judean, or a Judahite. The term "Jew" is meaningless, akin to "racist" and "anti-semite", which is even more meaningless considering Ashkenazim descend from Ashkenaz, who descended from Japheth, whereas Semites, or Shemites, are the descendants of Shem. God blessed Shem; Ham was cursed and Japheth was a literally who.

You cannot be "anti-semitic" towards a Jew because by definition they are NOT the sons of Shem.

literally reading the KJV of the bible disproves everything youre trying to sell me, merchant

If you were actually right about never using the word "Jews" to refer to Jews, then the Bible wouldn't constantly use that word to refer to them, even after they murdered Christ, such as famously in 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15: "the Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men".

I think it's stupid walking around calling ourselves the real Jews -- it's almost connected to the Hebrew Roots Movement, when we try to Judaize ourselves by constantly claiming Jewish identity. Technically, we are the real Jews in a spiritual sense, but God doesn't want us walking around referring to ourselves as the real kikes.

hitler died april 30th 1945, trump was born june of 1945. am i going out on a limb to suggest that trump is prob the literal reincarnation of hitler? the ultimate /ourguy/.

>No, that's a Judean, or a Judahite.
The word Jew comes from Judean, modern day Jews hijacked the term even though at the time Judeans were for the most part not even "Jewish."

>literally reading the KJV of the bible disproves everything youre trying to sell me
You literally aren't. Stop lying.

PUT THE BIBLE BACK TOGETHER

Nice one, Justin.

its real

>You literally aren't. Stop lying.

epic fail troll here... is hell worth it?

All throughout the Bible starting in Genesis.
But that's beside the point, the real issue that matters is salvation. Because the devil doesn't care what lie you believe, just that you don't believe the truth.
The only way you go to heaven is through belief in Christ. Which means any works thrown in will damn you if you rely on them.
"Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace."
Which proves Islam is fuckery but that should have been obvious when a madman came in saying an angel told him a new gospel.

>epic fail troll here... is hell worth it?
You're not even trying, at least back up what you say. Disprove me using your Bible without resorting to false logic and leaps in conclusions.

Well yeah, for convenience sake we shouldn't. It's just interesting how they stole the word is all.
Kind of like fags and the word "gay".

>All throughout the Bible starting in Genesis.
Quote it then, don't evade.

>The only way you go to heaven is through belief in Christ.
>Which proves Islam is fuckery
Literal autism, Muslims believe in Christ.

>obvious when a madman came in saying an angel told him a new gospel.
How does that make him a madman compared to any other prophet that claims to have a divine message?

based

>Jew comes from Judean

It was a mistranslation back in the 1600s that managed to stick, then these (((people))) proclaimed that they were the "Jews" talked about in the Bible. They have no more claim to Israel than I do to the moon.

save yourself any time

Genesis 2
And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
And no, Muslims don't believe in Christ any more than an atheist does. You have to believe in the death, burial, and resurrection. Almost every branch of Christianity gets it wrong too btw.
For instance Jehovah's witnesses teach Jesus came back as a spirit. Almost every kind of Christian teaches it right but that it's not enough to save you. They must have forgot the thief on the cross who was neither baptized nor a good person. Because no one is a good person.
Which is why all Muslims are going to Hell.
As for why Mohammad was wrong? He contradicted the Bible on many points, and the Bible predicted this kind of guy would show up. Guys like Josef Smith and Mohammad are to be accursed. Maybe something really did grab him, but it was no angel of heaven.

That’s why I say whites are the Israelites, but I guess they stole that word too. We need to learn a lesson and pick a word with good connotations to hijack like these Marxists have been doing for decades. The Gifted has a nice ring to it.

Just as expected, first lies then an empty response with nothing to back up those lies.

>Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
Thinking that this verse is a limitation to a single wife is a convenient leap in conclusions. This is not at all what it is saying but is typical from a Christian that just interprets things to whatever they want it to mean.

>And no, Muslims don't believe in Christ any more than an atheist does.
>Which is why all Muslims are going to Hell.
You Christians are literal retards.

>He contradicted the Bible on many points
You mean he contradicted a piece of text that has been modified numerous times throughout history, I wonder why.

Soon you retarded Christcucks will get btfo along with the kikes and it will be spectacular.

It says wife, not wives.
and it's supported by more later, that's just the first instance of polygamy being shat on in the Bible.
Let me ask you this, if you died would you go to hell? Have you ever lied? Have you ever thought a foolish thought? Are you a sinless man?
See, this is how you know Islam is a false religion, literally no one goes anywhere but Hell.

I think we should just use words that the Bible itself uses. The most common word for Christians in the Bible is "the saints", but the word "Christians" is also used.

I'm not sure if the Bible ever explicitly says that Christians are the Israelites, but Paul says that "they are not all Israel that are of Israel", which again is an allegory to the fact that God's promise was made to the children of the promise and not the children of the flesh (compare the allegory of Hagar/Sara, Ishmael and Jacob, etc).

That’s interesting. Do you know any specific verses were the terms Christians or the saints are used?

Yes, "saints" is used all over the Bible in both the Old and New Testaments, to talk about godly people who serve the Lord. For example, in Revelation it talks about how the anti-Christ will "make war with the saints" (Revelation 13:7). That's why it's really confusing when Catholics talk about "saints" as some sort of special group.

When it comes to the word "Christian" it's only used a small number of times in the Bible, and interestingly it's used by outsiders to explain people who believed in Jesus.

>It says wife, not wives.
This is literally telling the story of Adam and Eve and describing reproduction. It has nothing to do with limiting a man to one wife. Again you are basically using Jewish sophistry to invent things to support your narrative.

>See, this is how you know Islam is a false religion, literally no one goes anywhere but Hell.
Another retarded comment.

Interesting word

How is it retarded?
Are you going to heaven?
I know I am because I believe in Jesus Christ.
Literally everyone else who doesn't believe in Jesus or believes in Jesus+works either doesn't know or believes they'll die and that'll be that.

>Are you going to heaven?
>I know I am because I believe in Jesus Christ.
>Literally everyone else who doesn't believe in Jesus or believes in Jesus+works either doesn't know or believes they'll die and that'll be that.
You're literally no better than a Jew and seemingly even more deluded.

>Quran, Chapter 62:

>62:5. The example of those who were entrusted with the Torah, but then failed to uphold it, is like the donkey carrying works of literature. Miserable is the example of the people who denounce God’s revelations. God does not guide the wrongdoing people.

>62:6. Say, “O you who follow Judaism; if you claim to be the chosen of God, to the exclusion of the rest of mankind, then wish for death if you are sincere.”

>62:7. But they will not wish for it, ever, due to what their hands have advanced. God knows well the wrongdoers.

>62:8. Say, “The death from which you flee will catch up with you; then you will be returned to the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible, and He will inform you of what you used to do.”

Enjoy your hellfire Christcuck.

Good thing we don’t follow Judaism.

>The comforter
That's the Holy Ghost.

Yup, the Swedish translation says "the holy".

Your retarded friend here isn't much different.
>Are you going to heaven?
>I know I am because I believe in Jesus Christ.
>Literally everyone else who doesn't believe in Jesus or believes in Jesus+works either doesn't know or believes they'll die and that'll be that.

>That's the Holy Ghost.
Lol a thing that literally doesn't even exist and the time frame wouldn't make sense either.

You're supposed to spend your time on earth serving God. Like right now I'm showing you how dumb Islam is.
It claims to be based on a book that says "If somebody comes saying an angel told them Jesus didn't save you, he's lying" and you still believe it despite the fact you can't live up tot he standards said book calls for. Basically indebting yourself not only to the real laws of God but making sure you have to do so while confused by including Mohammad's ramblings.

Come the fuck on. Some Catholics dont like protties and shit on em when they can, and vice versa. Seriously i know tons of protties who shit on Catholics every chance they get. Don't be obtuse.

You mention one part of UK. IN America it is like that too. Some Catholic dioceses are total shit and do all the stuff you said they do. But other dioceses are very traditional and conservative. My priest preaches about abortion and evil politicians all the time. He mentioned how much of a problem the Jesuits are. So come on proddie bro. We can get along just fine, especially since you are just a Catholic in protest and will be reunited with the One True God in heaven, as a Catholic. lol.

>You're supposed to spend your time on earth serving God. Like right now I'm showing you how dumb Islam is.
Another autistic comment, Muslims literally pray 5 times a day and serve God more than anyone else.

>It claims to be based on a book that says "If somebody comes saying an angel told them Jesus didn't save you, he's lying" and you still believe it despite the fact you can't live up tot he standards said book calls for.
WTF are you even saying?? This is besides the fact that the Bible is literally one of the most corrupt and mis-transcribed texts that exists so I don't know why you would use it as an absolute truth to about anything.

>My priest preaches about abortion and evil politicians all the time. He mentioned how much of a problem the Jesuits are.
Explain?

Muslims don't serve God, they serve Satan, so your point is moot.

Because different people have different opinions.

Fucking sage

>Muslims don't serve God, they serve Satan because I said so.
Fuck off fag, come back when you have some real evidence to back up your bullshit.

lol man you make it so easy!
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Do you know what the word "iniquity" means? Let scripture define scripture.
" Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me."

Christians that defend Jews don't read their Bible, or do not know how to read in between the lines. Who was Christ's enemies? Who were the ones that killed Him? They are our enemies.

Explain what exactly? My priest preaches abortion completely in line with the Catechism of teh Church. Abortion is murder. He actively preaches about the evil of 'catholic' politicians who promote abortion. He has even called some by name. He called teh Clintons evil. lulz. I love it.

As far as Jesuits, my wife teaches a lot of classes for our church. Our priest was chatting with her one day and mentioned that the Jesuits are a big problem and that they are doing all kinds of bad stuff that goes against the teachings of the Church. I dont know exactly what he said verbatim but it surprised her enough that she mentioned it to me. and called him based.

I am curious about the Jesuits too. I’ve heard them called everything from Nazis to communists and Jews to masons. I’ve even heard they’re the super duper real Illuminati but the only descriptive info I’ve seen are YouTube videos by prots who are possibly ethnic Jews, and don’t like the church anyway.

This doesn't even apply, muslims don't believe he is the Lord in the first place. This is about christians, falsely so called.

Literally posting random verses which have no relevant meaning once again. Have you considered getting your head checked?

What about the "evidence" that Mohammed literally believed that he met Satan in the cave and started crying and running to his wife. Then at another point he literally had to re-call some prophecies because they had come from Satan and he never realized until later.

The Quran is a jumbled mess organized from longest to shortest chapter and it's morals are completely contrary to what the Bible teaches, divorce is fine, etc, etc.

That's interesting about the Jesuits. I thought they were the most beloved class of Catholics.