Whore.

I'd fug, but wouldn't hug

Whorikita.
Even Sakura less slutty than her.

Sudo x Whorikita OTP.

did the artist forgot about her tits?

>liking crazy bitches who are literally sluts and would accuse you of libel

OTP

Well I don't give a shit about being spoiled.

Someone please explain to me the "whorikita" meme because as I far I can tell she is a virgin?

Same pronunciation, like Yucky-no.

People being upset that their waifu doesn't get much screentime.

She's nii-sama's cumdumpster. She also sluts it up with other boys.

Just Kushida haters talking smack about best girl

>implying Kushida doesn't as well

You fucking spastic piece of donkey shit. The first assfuck forced his way into the situation, she wasn't interested. Mc kun she tolerates because he is useful and she is interested in his abilities. Her brother she is cares for in the little sister admires big brother kind of way. And Sudo? Please. That dumbfuck is another classmates she tolerates.

I hate you idiots muking up the beautiful name of Horikito.

i get some strong kind bradley vibes from ayanokouji

>whorikitafags are this mad at the truth

this is also the truth of your waifu

For fucks sake she isn't blushing for Sudo....god I hate you fags. Look she has no romantic attraction to anyone in the show and is just a teenage girl trying to impress nee-san. This isn't Yukino or Yozuro.

>He think everyone that don't like whorikita is Kushida fags.
Lol
I don't even like this double face bitch.

Her brother literally attempted to shove his fingers into her vagina, naturally that must have been happening for a long time now.

.........when? Wtf are you talking about? Did this happen in the anime?

>Implying that isn't the best part of her
>being this insecure

So you like 3DPD then, right?

I never said that either. It's just Kushida is the most fun girl, and it would be very omoshiroi if 50%man actually attempted to rape her to see what she would do.

Of course, when he was confronting her and 50%man went 51% to stop him.

Then you don't get what the scene represents, she has a fake airhead of a personality so she has beta orbiters chasing after her, when the MC finds out she threatens that she'll accuse him of raping her if he tells anyone at school.

That sounds like 3DPD to me (as in realistic personality).

>nee-san
?

No.

>projecting this hard
Back to /r9k/, failed normalfag.

Both the tit grab and rape accussing are a bluff, she can't do anything because she knows 50% is both useful and she has feelings for him. Attempting rape on that moment would probably have made her break back into submission

What do people get out of shitting on other peoples waifus?

No what? Do you think punching your imouto in the gut is enough traumatizing punishment to get her leave school? Don't lie to yourself, everyone saw where that hand was headed.

>directors' daily cumdump
No thanks.

>Attempting rape on that moment would probably have made her break back into submission

Ironic you are telling him to go back to r9fag when you sound like them.

Not at all.

what

>saying 3dpd is now /r9k/ term
lurk 2 years before posting

>Both the tit grab and rape accussing are a bluff,
speculation at best, she doesn't want the classmates to know that sweet and innocent Kushida is actually insane and uses men for validation. She reminds me of Asuka actually.

>saying 3dpd is now /r9k/ term
never implied that. Learn to read.

>uses men for validation
At the moment there's nothing that suggest that. She wants to have everyone woshipping her, but she wouldn't act so rough if she was looking for validation. She wants to use them somehow else.

Did you miss the scenes where she was shoving her breasts in his face during school? All the boys in the class ogling her? Kushida specifically freaks out when the Ayanokoiji admits that Horikkita is his friend, something she wanted to do. Its hard to say if she was jealous of Horikkita getting closer to Ayanojoiji and not herself, but I doubt it.

I want to masturbate to Sakura.

Already did.

>She's a unique and interesting character, that's why I like her.

Is this series even good?

Watch and review it yourself.