Can the entire conservative ideology be reduced to, "I'm afraid of everything so nothing should every change"?

Can the entire conservative ideology be reduced to, "I'm afraid of everything so nothing should every change"?
Why can't they adapt so change like evolution intended?

Can the entire liberal ideology be reduced to, "I'm a fucking nigger jew faggot"?

I mean yes it's literally in the name. Although being a conservative in terms of political attitude as it's defined in poly science and being conservative as everyone else defines are two different concepts.

>not being afraid of everything
how did your ancestors even manage to propagate long enough to have you

>fear
Quite the opposite. I feel much less afraid knowing I have the ability to protect myself in an emergency. Since when is being prepared the same as being paranoid?

Democrats
>I'm afraid of everything, and I trust my government to protect me. Even if that means giving up freedoms.

>shooter shoots up school
>no fucks given
>liberals want all guns banned

hang on...who's supposed to be the scared one?

>A philosophy major at an art school

>nothing should every change
Fuck you faggot in your stretched out aids asshole.
Nice spelling fucking retard

Being prepared and calculated is what american conservatives are suppose to be. Barring american political corruption rooted in both parties making them a waste of air and space.

But generally speaking, the opposite end of the political argument is abhorrent disregard for self preservation and selfish dogma.

/Modern/ progressive movements are anything but a hypocrisy walking.

>"We should unite the people of earth! Everyone is equal and human!"
>"Those damn conservacucks did --- thing and we need to be enraged and boycott private businesses!"

It's primitive tribalism that only serves to divide them and everyone else into identity based politics.

Dems:why can't they just do what WE want?

It can be reduced down to FUCK COMMUNISTS

Being a conservative doesn't mean you don't want things to change. For example, conservatives want armed security in public schools. That's a change. Conservatives want a ban on abortion. That's a change. Conservatives was lower taxes. That's a change. I could go on.

They're adapting exactly like evolution intended. Dying out if they're wrong, thriving if they're right.

>Can the entire conservative ideology be reduced to, "I'm afraid of everything so nothing should every change"?

Probably in the same way that you can educe liberal ideology to "I hate everything about who I am and want to tear down everything that has worked so far"

>not being ancap
embrace the chaos

Just don't reply

>Can the entire conservative ideology be reduced to, "I'm afraid of everything so nothing should every change"?
No, the conservative ideology can be reduced to "I'm self-sufficient, so I'm prepared for change."

And yet, they say the government is evil when it's republican. What a bunch of retards. I don't see any Republicans giving up guns because POTUS is red .

No, it can be reduced to "I respect myself and hate my enemies"

>change for the sake of change itself is always a good thing, even if it makes things worse!

The Naive often mistake Preparation for Paranoia.

Wanting a white ethostate is change and progress.
It will never be allowed.

>afraid

Conservatives are motivated by the disgust circuit bucko - not the fear circuit.

Epic quote, my man. I can tell from the random capitalization that you're incredibly smart.

I can tell from your nitpicking the delivery while ignoring the substance that you're a fucking idiot.

> conservatives should follow every stupid idea that's plucked from the butthole of the left without question, coz evolution an' shit

>substance
>a Hallmark card tier platitude
L O L

Fucking this. By the same logic, you're "afraid" of rain and insects if you bring a tent camping, christ. Every slightly-left-of-center person I know is fully jewed on this, they really hit one out of the park with this...

Liberals like being carjacked by niggers. They aren't afraid of it. They look at it as a privilege.

This is kind of like accusing people with smoke detectors of being deathly afraid of fire. No shit fire's scary. But guess what? With an active smoke detector, my odds of surviving are increased to the point where I sleep better at night. Only difference is you can't turn a smoke alarm/detector on the government.

I tried to read that in the TTS voice.

No.

It should be: we made things great so why the fuck are you ruining it with bullshit change?

Liberalism hates beauty in all its forms, and seeks to pervert and destroy everything it touches

Because you are taking their rights away. You could not find a better motivator to destroy thunder cunts like you for even ATTEMPTING to violate the constitution.

You DISGUST ME.

>conservatives want armed security at schools
Do we? Is that something you actually WANT? Or is that simply an alternative to something even dumber that the dems would support?

America has been "changing" since the 50s. How many of those "changes" ended up being for the better?

>Heavily armed
>Scared to death

If you're armed, what's there to be scared of?

>willingly adopting policies that are bad for the human species
>"why are you guys so ignorant and unwilling to change, man"

As a black guy, I'd say pretty good.

Fear of change is an evolved trait too. Don't invoke evolution if you don't understand it beyond an 8th grade level.

>America has been "changing" since the 50s. How many of those "changes" ended up being for the better?
None

Communism is the oldest most archaic way of humans doing things.

Traditionalism is the change. It is civilization. Leftists want to literally degenerate back into savages, with proto-humanoids breeding and killing everywhere

I'd want people to learn responsibility so we don't have to do either, but in lieu of people not being fucking retards guarding things you want protected is time-tested.

So, by your logic, my carrying a concealed handgun and having a rifle at home makes me afraid. But, you wanting to take my right to protect myself away because you're afraid there's a minute (far less than you being killed accidentally by crossfire in a police shootout, and thousands of times less than being killed in a car accident on your way to work) possibility that I might use my firearm to harm an innocent person.

The left is going on and on that armed teachers could shoot their students, so they shouldn't have firearms. Seriously? You're worried that a teacher will shoot students? And I'm scared? If you can't trust your kids teachers enough not to murder them, you shouldn't be sending them to school. You act like we're fucking paranoid, and you're on the nth degree of paranoia and fear. It's true that the left accuses the right of everything they're actually guilty of.

Conservatives don't conserve anything. We are talking about the fundamental rule of law.

literally none, I'd rather be in the 30s

I agre with you on a lot of points, but I think at larger schools, arming teachers is a bad idea bcause it makes them the point of conflict, and this is not something teachers are trained for.

Maybe arm teachers at small rural schools.

For large schools we need to put people to work securing the perimeters, having secretaries behind bullet proof glass, two sets of doors on every entrance point that interacts with the exterior, then keep cops in the area like a green zone.

We could theoretically even fit veterans into this without much trouble if we focus on building up a perimeter around the school. So that way inside it is a safe zone, and the first point of conflict can be outside of the secure facility with posted cops/vets, giving reinforcements more time to arrive because the shooter can't break in.

We need a comprehensive approach of infrastructure, tech, cops/vets. Arming teachers means keeping everything the same....except that now shooters can fantasize about shootouts with their old teachers.

And by the way, I'm far more afraid of my children being molested by a pedophile at school, than I am of them being shot. Every other day there's a news story about some liberal teacher in a position of power sexually abusing children. I'd be perfectly content if we put body cameras on teachers to make sure they aren't sexually assaulting children, and repealing all gun control measures. Buy a machinegun on Amazon if you want, you know why? Because I'll have an MP7 underneath my jacket and I'm not afraid to fight. The only people I'm scared of, are the ones in positions of power that have the ability to exploit it.

Can the entire liberal ideology be reduced to: "Nothing will be ever be good enough, let's destroy all norms?"

They won't know which faculty are armed. For all you know it could be the janitor or the IT guy. I'm pretty sure a teacher would rather be able to defend their students than lay down and be executed with them.

>why you so scared we just want to take your freedoms away, why are you so selfish

Well, ironically, considering we had an assault weapons ban that expired, supporting the reinstatement of such a ban is actually reactionary

>survival of the fittest
>extinction of the weakest
guns=superior defence

fuck off

Yawn.
We are watching the last twisted writhing of the DNC Jews. They literally wrote and produced a real life Hollywood movie. All cast with spooks and crooks. Now they are banging the drum over and over, with their uncharismatic frontmen. The same plan that cost them the election. The same plan of Russian collusion. We are all so tired of it. The public is so tired of it. It is so transparent. They unironically believe they can continue to script real life. They are over. It is done. Finished. All witness.

Press S

Politics is not a binary system. You're not either Conservative or Liberal. It's a spectrum, much like how Liberals think that gender is a spectrum, when it's actually a binary system. It's funny how these things are really ass backwards to a lot of people.

Anyway, when it comes to politics, people like to think that anyone that isn't on "their" side is the enemy, or evil, even. So we resort to generalizations to paint everyone on the other side as the same. However, this is a fallacy.

The truth is, most people lie in the middle somewhere. When people like hard Conservatives or Social Justice Warriors spout their nonsense at the top of their lungs, it polarizes" the political spectrum. It basically makes people stray further away from the center. Which is bad, either way they go. The best thing for our country is to bolster the moderates. We shouldn't be promoting the left or the right, but that everyone should have a healthy dose of beliefs from each side.

Personally, I'm a slightly right-leaning moderate with Libertarian tendencies. I have beliefs on both the left and the right. For example, I think gun ownership should be a right, but I'm also pro-choice. I think gays should be able to marry whomsoever they please, but I also think that immigration is a big problem. Most people lie somewhere within the middle, as I've said before. But with increasing polarization, and with posting retarded posts like this one, you're only serving to make things worse and further polarizing the spectrum.

Stop thinking in binary terms. Stop making things worse.

kill yourself shill rat