>Two pages
Oh my

Carol won the senpaibowl.

>It's Carol not Tomo who gets a 3koma
Fuck this shit.

>carol, i love you.
>you're the most important to me

Jesus Christ look at those tits.

Fumita actually delivered. What timeline are we living in?

>It's Carol not Tomo who gets two pages and a full page panel
Fuck this shit.v2

And then the joke is that even though they're a couple now they still do the same shit they were already doing so it's like nothing changed even though Carol is happy now.

QUO CURRENT STATUS: BTFO

they're pixel by pixel, literally bigger than they've ever been.

Holy shit! I wasn't expecting this kind of natural development. Hopefully he now incorporates the type of storytelling he's used in this arc with the other characters. Once a manga has established that side characters can meaningfully develop, it becomes so much more irritating when the main characters stay in a constant state of "status quo". Anyway, fantastic chapter.

Side character?
This is Carol's series.

OH WORM?

FUCK. She's supposed to be lesbian with Misuzu!

>4-koma
>3 panels

dropped

OUR BOY DID IT

I called this like two weeks ago
Misuzu's going to see how well this went, throwing herself under the bus to get them together, and go full Dark Knight.
Tomo will probably see this and reject that, as has been heavily foreshadowed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexuality

NANI!!!!

Holy shit, that Carol blush.

P R O G R E S S

Oyakodon

blog
A girl sat once on top of my desk like that while talking to me, I had a good look at her panties for a full 5 minutes between classes, good times.

Get ready for our boy Tanabe's arc, faggots.

>Banzai
But you're not Japanese, you should be going いえええええええええええええええい

I'm happy for Carol. Hopefully these two getting closer will be a wake-up for Tomo and Jun to get closer themselves.

SENPAI IS THE FUCKING MAN.

Sweet. Now that the bitch and the faggot's plotline has been resolved, can Tomo and Jun get more spotlight already?

yeah
FUCKING DROPPED

Who?

c u tomorrow

technically is 4-koma in two pages

is the arc over? can we see the main characters again?

wow

>implying Tomo x Misuzu wasn't the lesbian OTP from the get-go

>2 normal sized panels
>1 double sized panel
>1 quadruple sized panel
>not being able to add 2+1+1

were you dropped on your head as a small child last week?

Even though I love this chapter and think this is a very satisfying resolution to the conflict over the last two arcs, I hope we're in for a very lengthy dose of Tomo and Jun. They've seemed even less than side characters recently, if that's possible.

HE DID IT
HE FUCKING DID IT
MADMAN

Do not give attention to the tripfags.

>he did it

I had hopes but romance manga almost always shut down the gay route. Misuzu will end up with Tanabe and probably be revealed to have been in love with Jun the whole time

How the fuck do people still not get that side couples always need to get together before the main one.
I'm glad Fumita made this so big a deal, let´s just wait and see what he pulls for Tomo and Jun

>2 pages
I hope the author doesn't work himself to death.

Bet you regret saying that, do you?

>Two pages

wat

Thank god, I was about to complain about the missing panel.

>Misuzu will end up with Tanabe and probably be revealed to have been in love with Jun the whole time

FUCK! THIS *WILL* HAPPEN

NO INTERRUPTION

RABU DABU

SHINY SHINY BLONDS

ARYAN RACE PRESERVED

>I had hopes
The banner of this fucking series shows all three couples already. How fucking delusional can you people get?

Go away Misuzu.

>progress
>still no progress with main couple
I'll take a winner, I guess.

IT IS STILL 4 PANEL!

Yeah, Fumita deciding to get Carol and Kou together already just makes me more excited for the upcoming arcs involving Tomo and Jun. He could have dragged all of this out much longer, but choosing not to seems to suggest that he has an ending in mind for the main couple as well.

Senpai's looking pretty long there.

Praised Be!

>Misuzu will end up with Tanabe and probably be revealed to have been in love with Tomo the whole time
You almost had it

Idiot

Dear god look how he is holding her hand. But they are still cousins

Nice.

The downside is that we're probably not going to get any Misuzu bullying now since it worked out in the end.

Is regular manga technically multi 4koma in fluid page layouts?

Middle School Misuzu > High School Misuzu

>that fucking cleavage
I love it. I also appreciate the fact that there's been progress here.

There's no way he would bring in Bully-chan to keep their drama going, would he?

Has Tanabe even appeared in more than 10 pages?

STATUS QUOFAGS BTFO

>aishiteru

I hope so she's cute

If the total number of panels after it ends is a multiple of 4, then yes

Fuck, i forgot about that panel, it was exactly like that.

KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU KEIKAKU

See:

Holy shit the madman did it.

I hope Tomo gets at least 5 pages when Jun confess someday in this century maybe

>Misuzu fucking did it
With Carol out of the way we'll see the end soon.

>Confession
>This is getting Serialized

This is a good week

kill yourself

I see, things are starting to add up

It's like watching history being made. I haven't felt like this since Usopp unlocked CoO.

>he actually confessed

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

inb4 "...as my precious little sister."

Most forced romance ever.

The author is truly a hack.

Carol a shit

side characters aren't supposed to be the most fleshed out

Does Europe allow cousin marriage because I don't think Carol and Sempai have Japanese citizenship at all.

He actually uses aishiteru

Who's next? Tanabe or Jun?

carol might
senpai does

According to Carol's mom, it's been years since anyone came over to Carol's house.

By Carol's own words, nobody ever played with her, especially sports, and she has to imagine herself playing with somebody.

Tell me why Sempai deserves Carol again after hearing all this?

>Misuzu will end up with Tanabe
>Tanabefags unironically believe Misuzu gives a shit about that literally who
>being this delusional

I feel bad for you, boys.

I don't know Ta-whats-his-face so I guess Jun

I don't see the negative.

BUT THE TIMING IS T O O C O N V E N I E N T

Japan doesn't allow anchor babies.

You are still here, autist?

No I don't, I'm pretty satisfied myself.