>is probably mentally ill
>has more charisma and makes better content than all the alt-right
>can say in 4 minutes what it takes hacks like Spencer to say in 40

Why is the Brother so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfyUeCrH89s&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Semitic genes.

his channel was once blocked in Germany, some vids still. there is one vid where he farts at the end lol

i like him. also he was Born a real jew and grew up as one until he converted

Bro Nate is a gem because he uses Jewish tricks against the Jews. He took the ortho pill and now fasts from meat most of the year while staying alive by snorting red pills. Even the Reich had its pet Jews. They are useful.

>there is one vid where he farts at the end lol
link?

(((high verbal IQ)))

dude it will take me hours to find that, its maybe 2-3 months old, the video cuts black at the end but Audio still running and you can hear 2 farts kek

i like brother nate, he is a bit loopy but good value and says the uncomfortable truths

Who is this pedo looking mofo.

looks like a Civ 5 character

Ccan i ask. Are u Serbian diaspora??

>there is one vid where he farts at the end lol
Ah, the Germans and their famous "sense of humor", what a remarkable sight!

>>is probably mentally ill

>probably

oh im sry Professor Einstein that i think farts are funny

it just showes that brother nathanael is a human like us all

Throw him in the pile with the other false flaggers.

(((german)))

hope he focus more on the ortho faith and it brings him some peace

my mom is a major catholic, so i told her to watch some of his videos are tell me what she thought. >this guy is a kook and anti-semitic
>You arent a fucking neo nazi are you user?
My family is beyond hope at this point idk what to do

Might as well say "you aren't a Catholic are you Mother?

>Real actual ex-Jewish guy is anti-semitic
I'm starting to see the similarities between anti-Semitism and islamophobia, when you leave the church everyone turns on ya

i love this based jew.

He's honest about kikes and gives an inside view while also preaching Jesus. I've only donated to brother Nathaniel, Sam Hyde and bomb strap Charlie

Based like Putins Russia...kys

Something about being washed in the Blood of the Lamb.

we here can all agree he is /our/ contemporary jew

Because youre blinded religioncuck. If you knew better youd understand he supports UNITED RUSSIA which supports mass immigration to Russia, Eurasianism, neo Sovietism and Israel

shes read the entire KJ bible 7 times so she loves her some poor jews and her anne franks. Catholicism is a poor parody of what it once was.

>he is a bit loopy but good value and says the uncomfortable truths
Yup. Jews are an unironic race of Chads. Chads have potential to do great evil and to do great good.

Christ did the greatest good of all, and his greatest enemies were kikes, his own brethren.

Chutzpah is a Chad trait and Jews are filled with it. Chutzpah should work for God, not against him.

How can they be Chads when theyre among the worst in warfare and among the cruelest of petty sadists?

He has crazy eyes. And he looks like a caricature of an Orthodox Christian priest. (I'm Orthodox myself, but maybe where he lives this is normal, who knows)

stop calling him a jew you faggots

Jews are not chads wtf retard. They're weasels and rats

Stop calling duck a duck

youtube.com/watch?v=EfyUeCrH89s&t=2s

t. mohamad ahmed bin beheadu

>cruelest of petty sadists
You do understand Chad behavior, yes?
>among the worst in warfare
Consider where and how they started. David and Solomon were massive Chads. David won huge military victories and established Phoenician control over Levant down to the Sinai peninsula and the Red Sea, all the way up to Anatolia, and East to the Euphrates, and the waterways all the way west to Spain. Under David was when Phoenician colonization of the Mediterranean blew up, Sicily, Carthage, Tarshish (Spanish port), etc., all began to be settled because of his reign.

Solomon took the peace David won and recreated the trade network that had been destroyed in the Bronze Age Collapse. And fucked 1000 women exclusively.

Anyways it's all been downhill from there, but Jews have ascended to a sort of mobile minor and major nobility class, like gypsies but at the top. They get others to do their fighting for them, like a woman. But that is what top Chads do as well, although they fight alongside.

But no, Jewish men are stereotyped as cowards but they're all assholes who do what they want and try to force their will on everyone and are generally successful.

The BIGGEST SUPPORT for my argument is that Jewish DNA is distributed with heavily Semitic y chromosomes, very little in the way of Semitic mtDNA, mostly being southern European or a mix of other diaspora locations, and autosomal DNA that's shifted a little closer to host population. That proves that Judaism is a meme that is strongly associated with the y chromosome, which means it must be a Chad meme and associated with Chad genes.

Think Jonah Hill. Fat, sorta ugly and funny looking guy, but always plays characters that are fast talkers that use their diligence, chutzpah, and quick thinking to end up being the most successful.

He's ethnically Jewish tho

Whatever. I am against mass Asiatic or any nonwhite immigration to Russia. What you can do is only call people names n shiet. Enojy being gullible christcuck.

don't behead anyone while you're gone

HE IS A JEW YOU FAGGOT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT

He's not of the Synagogue of Satan though. Which is good.
No, it's not. He has some illness like schizophrenia or schizotypal personality disorder. Paranoid features, delusions, and so forth. He's obviously not treated. He seems happy though and like his basic needs of living are taken care of, and he seems to really love God.

The Orthodox priests I know are not like him at all. They're far more likely to be kinda normies, honestly. He does seem like a caricature of an American convert who is a monk on Mt. Athos though haha.

I never hurt an animal in my life.

Actually Hitler knew exactly where the allies were going to land on D-day.

>Brother (((Nathanael)))
He was excommunicated by the Orthodox Church. He has no right to wear their priest garments.
Basically a Live Action Role Player at this point.

>only (((officially))) (((approved))) people can be priests

Centralization of power is how we got into this mess in the first place dickhead.

Anyone who supports policies of United Russia is a no friend of whites.

Well they are, but timing is everything

I like his guitar playing. Not too bad.

Because they pay Spencer to suck

Never finished any of his videos, he seems like a wacko.

>kikes even do the alt-right better

If you pretend to be the Pope and you aren't why should we treat you like one?

>newfag doesn't know brother nate
neck yourself now newfag!

Why should the pope be treated any different from any other man?

>nearly 0 actual Russian shills
>user manages to pick the only one that actually is a Russian shill

I fucking hate you people sometimes

Nate is /ourkike/. Went for Orthodox christianity and exposes the faults of all sides with a fascinating accuracy.
The fact that he's a nutjob makes him even more believable. You can't maintain your sanity with a redpill overdose.