Kakegurui

Why aren't you watching Kakegurui right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

goboiano.com/japans-20-must-watch-summer-2017-anime-at-the-midpoint/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because its a flop

>letting jewtubers dictate what you should watch
plebbit is that way

It's shit. An excuse to put hentai faces on TV, rips off games from Kaiji and doesn't even show the psychoogical struggle.

What did you expect from a sales fag?

I dont, thats why I dropped made in shit despite the youtuber shilling

kakugurui is hot garbage though

leave here and don't come back

dude, kakegurui is far from being the best thign this year, but kaiji sucks

Cause its shit.

Best girl of the year.

>An excuse to put hentai faces on TV
you say that as if it is a bad thing

Ah I see

You sure changed my mind

Coming from a youtuber that genuinely thinks Boku no Hero Academia is good

brb kms

I can't stand Kaiji for its animation. It makes me want to drive a horsecock up my rectum. I couldn't watch more than a minute of that damn anime.

Maybe that's superficial though and I'll give it a try again.

It's not that bad but it got kinda boring. I think it was because they dragged the gambling matches on too long. Girls are top tier tho

This man gets a hot thicc cosplay gf and here we are talking to other neckbeards about anime.

I'm in the middle of serial experiments lain. This show is a mindfuck. How could someone have predicted the future so well???

I mean, other than the terminology it's like watching a show from ten years in the future made twenty years ago.

Akagi is edgelord and nihilism done right

The girls there scare me.
I admire the male MC who can live with those monsters just fine.

>It makes me want to drive a horsecock up my rectum.
So you do like it

>he doesn't like long nose carcitures and prefers generic hentai face

He's right tho. Kakegurui is just a bunch of hentai face. Literally every match is decided by luck and there's no tension.

>suicidal
>harms herself
>batshit insane
Why do you like her?

>rips off games from Kaiji
Thanks for letting us know you didn't watch either show

Because you are.

The first game in Kaiji of Rock Paper Scissors is pretty similar to Kakeguruis first, their aren't the same exact game of of course but their suspiciously similar.

Heard the gambling is bad so I am not interested.

>Kaiji invented rock paper scissors variants
>quickly passing from "games" to a single game
If you actually watched any of these shows instead of regurgitating ecelebs opinions you would know they are nothing alike.

true

>flop
nice try kaijifaggot goboiano.com/japans-20-must-watch-summer-2017-anime-at-the-midpoint/
also why are you posting literally whos ?

Where's episode 9?

He also said re creators will become a cult classic like cowboy bebop and defended the death note movie . Do you really think his opinion worth something ?

samefag

But I do

>suicidal
>harms herself
>batshit insane
Cause no one else will

I dropped Saki because the Mahjong wasn't good, I am not watching this because people said the gambling is bad and I literally see nothing posted about the show except exaggerated reaction images and lewds.

Listening to jewtubers is like taking a tripfags opinion seriously. Don't do it friends.

I didn't get this from the video. I literally just started watching both Kaiji and Kakegurui and noticed the similarity.

He has his share of odd videos but his good ones are really good. Not to mention he made the video before the movie was released and simply defended that changes would be made and said that the movie could suck.

Back to plebbit

>sucking his dick this hard

In ~3 hours.

It looks boring. I just hang around these threads for more pictures of their funny faces

Remember to report anyone shilling youtubers reviews.

>defending someone:sucking dick
Sure thing user.

You should consider shooting your dick. Alternatively, you can go to a mental institution.

>tfw spent some time wondering last month what the fuck kakegurui was or more specifically gurui
>only now seeing this pic realized it was from
狂う
ayy

I'm only going to watch the next episode because it'll feature the best boy, after that we have garbage yuri towers.

starting

get in here niggas

>Kakegurui
Isn't this a general thread, then?

the smugs bebing

Is this anime clever about how things happen or is it simply a shounen in the sense that music starts playing and then the protagonist wins the bet just because?

>the same dude who claims Re:Creators will be the current day equivalent of Cowboy Bebop
>the same dude who claimed Kemono Friends will be a massive flop, commercial and fanbase wise
>the same dude who claims Oreimo and Ero-Manga Sensei were expertly crafted romcom to perfection
You need to kill yourself. Like, literally. This dude is wrong every damn time he opens up his Canadian mouth.

yumeko loves her fans

>actually knowing what the fuck that guy has said or who he is at all

>let me White Knight this YouTube who is God to me
Pathetic

her eyes

I'm a NEET. I have the time to watch his garbage with adblock and viewerblock installed so I can make fun of everyone who takes him serious.

>Her plan is literally to make Yumeko an idol so she can whore her out to fat old men

Whew. This show is terrible.

>she's so le crazy :DDD

yumemi is cool

DAGA KOTOWARU

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Well, that went to PogChamp real fast.

the absolute state of Sup Forums...

A NIGHT SKY FULL OF CRIES

hahaha

Cause Its trash. Dropped on 2nd season.

No, i have never watched any other gambling animes.

I'm laughing at you.

>Season
Episode*