Why does David Koresh trigger the deepstate so much?

And how badly would they lose their shit if there was a spontaneous revival of the Branch Davidians, and millions of people around the world started promoting his teachings?

David released to the public the Bible verses for interpreting the 1st of seven seals of Revelations the day before the FBI killed everyone there. They weren't going to let him release the rest, but I think we can figure them out since we have the starting point at least, as each additional seal is a conceptual development of the prior.
The verses for Seal 1 are:
>Revelations 6:12, Psalms 45, Revelations 19, Psalms 2, Psalms 18, Psalms 35 (all from the King James Version

Other urls found in this thread:

watchman.org/articles/cults-alternative-religions/david-koreshs-seven-seals-teaching/
streamable.com/sismn
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQFB8crxok
reason.com/blog/weekly/2011-11-15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is there so much love for these guys lately? People hated these guys when they were around now every body wants to suck their dick. Why

Ruby Ridge, Waco, OK City, 1993 WTC, 9/11, Sandy Hook, that gay club, Vegas, Florida.

Gee I don't know.

Because they made an obvious propaganda film about them so theres obviously something deeper going on here.

Sup Forums has always been redpilled on Waco faggot.

Koresh did nothing wrong, fuck that blatant propaganda film.

watchman.org/articles/cults-alternative-religions/david-koreshs-seven-seals-teaching/

Here's all the seals OP

Because once you show that you do not need the state, it becomes a psychotic angry ex gf.

Red list me on this

Waco is a reminder of how any "ethno-state" attempt would end.

With the Jews burning it down with fire?

Has anyone watched the Waco series on Jewflix?

Am I going to get pissed off by blatant misrepresentations and lies or is it done fairly with all perspectives considered?

>Am I going to get pissed off by blatant misrepresentations and lies or is it done fairly with all perspectives considered?
I want you to consider who controls most of the media in this country and how successful the true version of this story would be if it were made.

Hint: it's the former.

>People hated these guys when they were around now every body wants to suck their dick. Why
At the time almost everyone still believed whatever MSM told them. And there wasn't Youtube so you could watch recordings of David's bible studies and listen to the music he made to realize he wasn't a crazy evil cult leader.

He was a child molester.

Would make sense for them to make some propaganda against Koresh right about now in the timeline.
If any gun control happens we'll probably see dozens of incidents like Ruby Ridge and likely another Waco. The supporters of gun rights already know that the government overstepped its boundaries in those situations and killed its own citizens in a display of power and control.
The people against guns could be swayed if they knew the truth about what happened, so now is the time to spread propaganda so that the next time something like this happens the government will be heralded as heroes and not as murderers.

Fucking freak did it to himself.

FBI was trying to save his hostages.

>At the time almost everyone still believed whatever MSM told them.
They were also incredibly one sided and blatantly edited things he said to make him out as some crazy kook to justify ATF thuggery.

Substantiate your claims

Wasn't that fake news?

The first 5 episodes have been pretty favorable to the Davidians and damning of the FBI. It all hinges on whether in the final episode they have scenes of Davidians starting the fire and Koresh shooting kids in the head or some bullshit.

Here's the last scene of episode 5, where Koresh btfo the FBI and their psyops by giving a christian rock performance out a window. This shit happened. Surrounded by FBI keeping you up all night with terror-sound like you was at guantanamo bay, tanks pointed at you, hey lets play back some rock.

streamable.com/sismn

He followed the laws of Texas on age of consent, had parents permission to marry. So fuck off.

This
They fear when they have no power over your life

We need more Jim Jones

Surprising. Thanks.

>The supporters of gun rights already know that the government overstepped its boundaries in those situations and killed its own citizens in a display of power and control.
Yeah in the Waco miniseries they even have FBI guy saying
>"Law enforcement is outnumbered here 5000 to 1 and the only way we keep order is by making people think we're more powerful than we really are."
Which is an entirely stupid world view. The vast majority of people are good people irrespective of how scary the government makes itself out to be. They don't live moral lives from fear that the government will come fuck them up if they don't. Only niggers and shit live this way, and the more of them you import the busier your power-tripping feds will be.

Because everything 90s is now "cool." I know a shitload of millennials obsessed with Waco and other incidents from the Clinton years.

They need you to love your govt masters goyim.

The "knock search warrant" was for firearms only. The ATF attempted to raid (not knock) the church and were successfully (and legally) fought off. The child molestation allegations were only made postmortem to defame Koresh.

How much do they like Vince Foster?

there a pretty good series going on right now about it that just started up.

I know a few kids (when I says "kids" I mean like ages 18-24) who mentioned his name during the 2016 election. Posting faceberg statuses like "Seth Rich was just another Vince Foster!"

>why did the deep state hate him

I don't know, but if you want a real mind fuck, check out the Jonestown Massacre. I got into it just because I was interested in all these people committing mass suicide. Well, the more you learn about it, the more you realize it was actually a CIA experiment. And there's tons of proof, I don't even think the CIA really hides it. They even destroyed docs once the people realize they were in on it.

But anyway, I never studied this other "cult", but perhaps the deepstate was part of it too. They were either part of it and had to end it, or they was mad that he was using THEIR techniques, and didn't want people controlled by him instead of them. This also might be why they hate Trump so much.

>I know a shitload of millennials obsessed with Waco
no shit, we're inching closer and closer to another one and it might spark the first holocaust

>tfw Waco gets all the attention instead of Ruby Ridge

The same sniper was involved in both incidents.

And since Waco was talked about, another summary:

A sect of the Seventh Day Adventists broke off.
David Koresh molded this branch into a cult.
ATF suspected they were stockpiling illegal weapons.
Koresh offered to let the ATF inspect their paperwork but the ATF declined.
ATF obtained search and arrest warrants.
ATF claimed Koresh was running a meth lab - they weren't.
Branch Davidians learned about the raid - Koresh said he intended to talk with the ATF.
ATF decided to go through with the raid anyway as planned.

What happens next is up for debate.
>ATF says Branch Davidians shot first
>Branch Davidians say ATF shot first

Branch Davidians called emergency services within a minute of the shooting beginning to ask them to stop shooting.
2 hours of shooting went by.
Local sheriff called a ceasefire - though the ATF readily admitted they were for the ceasefire cause they were running low on ammo.
Branch Davidians let the ATF get the dead/wounded.
6 hours later ATF breaks the ceasefire.

FBI comes in now.
FBI cuts all Branch Davidian contact to outside world.
Some negotiation happens and the Davidians let some children out.
FBI let Branch Davidians make a video but decided not to release it to the public because it would garner them sympathy.
FBI started fucking with them more.
FBI starts driving Bradleys and M728s around, playing music/slaughterhouse sounds all through the night.
FBI cut all water and power.
Koresh ordered more Davidians to leave - they did and were arrested.
Janet Reno and Clinton okay'd the siege.
FBI decides to blow holes in the wall and pump in tear gas.
Sometime FBI fire pyrotechnic rounds despite instructions not to.
Fires started and everyone remaining died.

A month later the site was bulldozed destroying any remaining evidence.

>be branch davidian
>david koresh fucks your wife right in front of you
>thank him and call him the lamb of god

lol the cuckery

pretty based

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQFB8crxok

Koresh thought they were living the events of the breaking of the fifth seal.
The breaking of the sixth seal is the great destruction, earthquakes, stars falling from the sky, etc.
>Revelations 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
>10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
>11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
>12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
>13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
>14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
>15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
>16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
>17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

David was the Lamb (and the Lamb is not the 2nd coming of Jesus), and he shall have his wrath on the Kings of the Earth from beyond the grave.

Only weak and bleeding animals bark this loud.

Fucking Based

I suspect the Paramount miniseries might have something to do with the sudden interest many young people have with Waco and David Koresh. And I'll be honest, that series is 9/10 in terms of accuracy (I noticed a few minor mistakes) And I was pleasantly surprised to see that Koresh and his followers were portrayed as decent people, rather than a bunch of crazy loons hell-bent on bringing Armageddon. The last episode featured Koresh's right hand man calling his sister to say the news reports of a planned suicide were all bullshit, so I have a feeling the finale will either show (or imply) the FBI started the fire.

It wasn't an ethno state. There were whites, and blacks, and asians, and hispanics living together in peace and in God's love

>The same sniper was involved in both incidents.
FBI hiring non-whites to kill whites.
There will be more of this if the Left gets its way. The maniacs will have muslims police white communities and shit.

Checked. This is straight up "government killing its own people" shit excuse that Clintons use to regime change foreign govs.

>david koresh fucks your wife right in front of you
Actually it is a pretty good way to prevent enemy agents from infiltrating you. "Sure you can join but I get to preggers your wife and you stay cucked." Which FBI agent is gonna agree to that shit?

How do we open the 6th seal and finally end this shit world?

I think he was implying that Waco-esque tactics would be used against an ethnostate, not that the Davidians were on the same level as Richard Spencer. But interesting fact: Newsweek incorrectly identified the Davidians as "white separatists" in 2011. It has since been omitted to "religious separatists" on their website.

reason.com/blog/weekly/2011-11-15

You say that like its a bad thing?

Government gaining search warrants on reasoning that is literally false
Government gaining search warrants on reasoning that effectively states that purchases equate to illegal intentions
Government refusing active compliance by the group in question
Government ignoring attempts by the group to negotiate
Government actively and intentionally increasing hostility of the scenario
Government censoring the public from information regarding the scenario
Government functionally deciding that the group will commit suicide for them

The real question: How com every time jesus comes back to earth (((they))) kill him?

That's the real JQ

It is like fucking with these dudes was the first thing on the Clinton's agenda when they took office.
Why?

Because he has a different agenda to (((them)) )

Fake news confirmed by the government

The bible is a guide on how to 'manage society' if you crack the code... its like you assend to teh 33rd degree and get "their power" and they don't like "little people" to have power... simple as that.

This, all staged bullshit. David Koresh was just another actor you fucking mongs

Never seen an actor so dedicated he memorizes the entire bible and is able to rationally harmonize all the different prophets.

The unifying factor is that the FBI and in some cases other agencies (the headless 4th branch of of government) instigated them. As to whether or not it was the Jews is a prospect left to the interested reader.

We already had the eclipse and the blood moon. The next is the earthquake. The big one.

Zyklon here, can anyone give me a basic rundown on this, firing up some Waco vids on jewtube now.

Fuck off kike

>actor
>over 1.9 millions rounds of ammo
> Hand grenades, auto sears
>2 barret 50 cals

IDK man

This guy gets it.

watch the new series

The fuck are you calling me a kike for? Becuase Im gen Z?

First of all, there is no book of "Revelations"; it's called "Revelation".

Second, Revelation is a prophecy concerning first century Rome.

at this point the ATF and FBI are so incompetent they have no reason to exist and should just be abolished

The one on netflix?

Yes. Also watch "Waco:The Rules of Engagement."

Antichrist detected.
Was the book of Daniel an allegory concerning first century Rome? Isaiah? Ezekiel?

Excuse me, I mean the series on paramount. Idk if it's on netflix yet.

Pretty arguable by Texas state law friend

the fbi loves to solve pr nightmares by burning people alive and saying they did it to themselves

remember chris 'push him back in' dorner?

I thought it was public record that the FBI started the fire with the tear gas canisters

No, not every prophecy in the Bible concerns first century Rome just because Revelation concerns first century Rome. If I said that Exodus is about Moses, would you respond "Was the book of Job about Moses? Luke? Acts?"

Fuck yeah

Saw A documentary on netflix, about 8 years ago, that should aerial flir footage of a fed using troop carrier as cover to move up to the backside of the building. The troop carrier pumps the building full of tear gas and then the fed lihgts a flare and chucks it into the hole created by the armored troop carrier.

At that point its obvious that they did it on purpose.

Second, Revelation is a prophecy concerning first century Rome.

John here. I'm back because End Times and I use pol. And you're wrong, Revelations is about now. Tribulation starts in 2026, God comes back in 2033 on Yom Kippurim

Proofs of my identity: Revelation 1010

Lmao dumb LEAF koresh was the real fucking deal why do you think (((they))) had to take him out

>an internal Justice Department investigation concluded in 2000 that sect members had started the fire.

There is no "tribulation". Dispensationalism was invented in the 20th century.

We investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong. t. government

One of these days i hope Sup Forums finds the necromonicon so we can attain Lichdom.

It wasn't even Christian rock it was "I still believe" by The Call

>Davidians can be heard discussing “the lighting of fires” in bugging devices that the FBI had smuggled inside. An overhead aerial infrared camera shows the fire starting simultaneously in three different locations and a Congressional investigation concluded that Koresh and his followers set the fire themselves.

David (((Koresh))) was a Mossad Jew.

This was before Mossad completely infiltrated our government agencies, when they still fought against Israel establishing a base on US soil.

Just look at the Branch Davidian flag.

>memeflag
Hello Shlomo

This was back when Texas used to be cool before it became a haven for beaners and California transplants.

>Hello

Leaf, the Davidians told their own lawyer that they were making Molotov cocktails to throw at the tanks. In "The Rules of Engagement" they play a clip where one of the Davidians says "We only lit em first if they come in with that tank" referring to throwing lit gasoline bombs at the FBI vehicles.

And the flir footages shows a tank leaving the southeast corner of the building at around noon. A fire is seen burning in that location right after the tank leaves. Survivor Jaime Castillo said that a lantern was in a room since the FBI had cut their power. Tank smashing into walls + lantern getting knocked over = guess what?

Oh, and the pyrotechnic devices that the FBI DENIED even existed were found to be in at least two of the locations where the fires started.

Consider yourself raked.

The more I think about it, the more Jonestown and North Korea have in common with their cult worship, isolation and militant view of outsiders. Lo and behold there is now rumors coming out that North Korea has been a CIA controlled asset this entire time, just like Jonestown.

There was also, coincidentally enough, a notorious Leftist (yet also racist) cult out of South Carolina some years back that worshipped both Jim Jones and Kim Jung-Il as literal Gods, and even resided in North Korea at one point... really makes you think. This is not a joke... look up the Rural People's Party.

RIP David, you will never be forgotten and the suffering you and those children went through. Fuck the Clintons, fuck the FBI, fuck the ATF and Fuck Reno and everyone else in-between.

You just explained why the Davidians were responsible for the fire.

Yeah, give them the NKVD treatment imo.

By burning the compound to the ground with women and children inside? Yeah dipshit that is how you save hostages. KYS.

Lol that's a massive stretch. Please quote me the actual "lighting of fires" quote. The audio recording is publicly available. If you're engaging in sincere discussion you should easily be able to find it on Youtube.
They were just quoting scripture dude. They were being figurative. Like a "trial by fire" doesn't literally mean you're going to burn yourself. They thought their faith was being tested. The FBI was the fucking "fire".

Leaf, the Davidians told their own lawyer that they were making Molotov cocktails to throw at the tanks. In "The Rules of Engagement" they play a clip where one of the Davidians says "We only lit em first if they come in with that tank" referring to throwing lit gasoline bombs at the FBI vehicles.

And the flir footages shows a tank leaving the southeast corner of the building at around noon. A fire is seen burning in that location right after the tank leaves. Survivor Jaime Castillo said that a lantern was in a room since the FBI had cut their power. Tank smashing into walls + lantern getting knocked over = guess what?

Oh, and the pyrotechnic devices that the FBI DENIED even existed were found to be in at least two of the locations where the fires started.

Consider yourself raked.

Yeah, because the Davidians drove tanks into their own lanterns and then fired flammable tear gas canisters into their own buildings.

new tv show

>they were making Molotov cocktails
Yeah I'm sure these dudes with their prohibitions against alcohol had enough of it lying around to make enough Molotovs to kill a tank.

>prohibitions against alcohol

Koresh drank beer and allowed certain followers to do so as well. You obviously don't know shit about that group, let alone how the place burned down. Btw, the Molotov cocktails were made with gasoline, moron. They had barrels of the shit because they were survivalists who lived in the middle of nowhere.

There was no star of David on the Branch Davidian flag. Their actual flag you can see flying over the Church that Alex Jones and Infowars volunteers helped them rebuild. Pic related.
It is a six-winged serpent flying over the earth and the 7 seals. No star of David.