*breathes in*

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA

WE

Even normies hate it.

Literally nobody cares about this shitty movies except Sup Forumstard

WUZ

>take young pale twink
>turn him into middle aged black guy

>take popular egomaniacal genius ladies man
>turn him into whiny angsty teenager loser edge lord

American "films" everyone

KANGS

ANEMAYS

left looks more brit than right tbqhwu

In all seriousness, why couldn't L have been a nip or something if they needed to fill their diversity quota? Do they not count as colored people?

Jesus, I wish laughposting was an automatic ban.

Liberals are obsessed with blacks

>the state of Sup Forums

N SHIEEEETT

Unironically the best part about this shit adaptation

It's weird. Same thing with Your Name and YoI. There's this extremely vocal fanbase that seemingly only watches one movie/anime a year and just keep posting about it obsessively. Sup Forums is just a bunch of teenagers in their chuuni phase so I cut them some slack. I laugh from the sidelines. That shit ain't welcome on Sup Forums though I tell you what.

Thanks mods for doing a great job, the sticky really improved Sup Forums.

This has got to be the worst thread on Sup Forums right now, holy shit.

The mods aren't psychic, you need to use the report button.

I really don't see how these threads belong on Sup Forums at this point

The over-americanization of this adaptation has been pointed out. I would only assume an over-americanized show would represent more american demographics (by their presence in american culture)

At least Your Name and YoI theads manage to be on topic, not like these DN threads where there's like 5 posts of actual anime discussion and 500 posts of bored Sup Forumsshitters.

Have you ever used the report button?
Because it doesn't do shit.

It really doesn't, mods probably glance at these threads and say "yep, it's alright, better delete some kemono friend shit"

>t.feLony

Mods only delete what they think is not popular. It doesn't help that they don't even lurk the board.

>*action*
God, that movie has brought in the worst people.

But it was incredibly well done.
If the best investigator in the world was a nig, he would be as impulsive and violent as he was in the movie, and nothing wrong with he being that clever, as he can clearly be just an exception to the rule.The worst part was just that they kepth the same name for some characters, like calling the MC Light when he is nothing like IAmGay Light.

>people were complaining that the actor playing Light is white
>nobody cares about a black dude playing an asian
Why have we regressed so much as a society?

>*breathes in*
Get out of Sup Forums.

Who are you quoting?

Nigger.

I wouldn't know about Your Name but YoI threads definitely aren't about the show. Everything about this movie has however already been discussed. Black L was the least of its issues

he gonna solve the case with guns, not brain

Asian American male actors are only allowed to play the comedic stereotype like Ken Jeong. Asian American female actors are only allowed to play the the submissive exotic love interest of a white man. This is Hollywood's way of getting back at the Japanese for their atrocities committed at Pearl Harbor.

ZAMURAYS

Bravo mods, bravo.

Cry us a river asians have dozens of media industries that are asian only. Fucking gib me dats rice niggers.

What? Barely anyone is talking about Light being white because Hollywood has been whitewashing anime adaptations forever now, it's the standard. The only discussion about deathnote I've seen on Sup Forums is about nigga L.

r-really?