Why do a group of scrawny fucks that are too lazy to even get a job think they can take on more than half the country...

why do a group of scrawny fucks that are too lazy to even get a job think they can take on more than half the country let alone the police?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eHDDQVZ-A98
youtu.be/q_l1DKk1xng
youtu.be/2qvbeRlspEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you talking about yourself?

>tfw not sure if this was supposed to be directed at rightwingers or leftwingers

rough times are ahead in the near future

im in college and i know i cant take on half the country

>alex jones....

are you talking about Sup Forums or antifa bro? you must be clearer.

ughhh, antifa

it's just sad with antifa because they're complaining about the police and all of this corruption and stuff that really exists, and many of them call themselves "anarchists", but what their end goal is, ultimately, is to build the state up even more. give it more power. more authority. more responsibility. they want to give it the power to come into your home and redistribute everything you have. they want to give it OWNERSHIP over everything. so either 1) they haven't thought through their opinions and they're really GENUINELY just the moronic LARPers of our time or 2) they're genuinely sociopathic authoritarians and tyrants who shroud their evil movement with positive rhetoric about "equality" and "ending poverty" and such. prob a mix of both, frankly.

desu i think they know nothing about their ideology and they just want to bitch and moan

well yeah, esp anyone who can unironically or honestly call themselves "anarcho communist". obviously they don't know the first things about the politics they're espousing. they just block out anyone who dissents with them though, and convince themselves that it's everyone else who is fucking ignorant. such is life. this mentality is actually a common thread in all walks of human life even outside of politics.

I've heard the average Antifa is a rich permanent student in their late 20s that was brought up by Millionaire parents and has not had and never will have a real job in their life. If you try to look at it from that perspective, some of their opinions make sense (like "White privilege"). But what they don't seem to understand is that most Whites have or are working hard for what they have.

>Why don't the weak fear the strong?
to make your enforcement "job" difficult
everybody's desinsitized to brutal police states and their propoganda at this point, it's just a given that you can be double tapped pretty much whenever with no meaningful consequences, ball washing duty fags won't change that
living life in fear is gay

im not saying they should fear them, im saying its funny how they think that they can overpower them considering there all dykes and soyboys

The I Live my life by polls, starter pack

Muh, Why would the media lie to me youtu.be/eHDDQVZ-A98 youtu.be/q_l1DKk1xng youtu.be/2qvbeRlspEc Why Would the media lie about guns>????? I mean not like for the 100 years the left,commies and blue blood Republicans would want my guns {Yo" Media and Normies , Take your phyOP and fuckk off

>the police
like the ones that were too scared to take on some autist 4-1

antifa cant be THAT stupid right?

If you ever wanted to know what a shill looks like. Here you Go.....

If I was in control of the government, I'd try to socially engineer a constant 50/50 split between the population so that we all remain invested in the established political conflict resolution systems and patient with (develop a benign addiction to?) the incremental gains which I perceive to be accumulating to "my side" from that susrme
system.

taking on the police isn't hard you just find where the officers live, as for half the country, shut down the power grid.

no the ones with riot gear, that community was upper class, no fuckin shit those cops were pussies, nothing ever happens there

if its that easy then why havent you already done it...

there are plenty of hillbillys with no power and even then we can just turn it back on fuckwit, how do you suppose you keep it off?

Am confus

I agree these Florida students are retarded.

>I'll just look the officers up on Facebook. Surely, my ragtag militia of anemic art majors can just storm the homes of every officer in the United States. We'll just do it when ALL of the officers are off-duty!
Taking down the power grid, though, there's a plan. You should do that right now. Just go out there with some pruning shears and cut the nearest power line--hundred of homes without power with a single snip. You could have all of Mississippi's power out in a day or two.

a small group of inept autistic white men rule this world, i'm sure half the white population wouldn't be able to survive.

>he means himself

American LEO has already sided with ANTIFA.
There are no good American cops, how many times have US cops let Antifa terrorise or beat conservatives now in fron of them and done nothing? Dozens on film alone.
Cops are antifa bootlickers.