Does anyone know a way to keep three girls from finding out about each other?

Does anyone know a way to keep three girls from finding out about each other?

I have three girlfriends in three different times of the day, one for the morning, second for the evening and the third for the end of the day and I'm atarting to get in some deep shit.

I took my dad's advice about getting three girlfriends and so i did and we joked about getting one girl in each state that way if i lose one girl then i got 49 to go but that is beside the point.

I am starting to feel guilt now because there is this girl that is actually liking me but there is this other girl that likes me as well. One is the dominantrix woman and the other is a latina submissive girl. I like the sub more but i dont want to break the dominatrix girl's heart and idk what to do.

Fuck the asian girl i can dump her in a heart beat.

Thanks OP now I can steal your idea and make a VN out of it

How do you afford 3 gfs?

Camwhores don't count as "girlfriends"

Just get them all togther have have a foursome.

No you don't. Go away.

Lie in the bed you've made degenerate

Fuck off

Anyway the dominant one is romanian and she sounds like a nerdy girl but is starting to get serious with me and i should have broke it off but dont know how while i am liking the latina one that ia super submissive for me

Fuck i hate having a conscience

>ave three girlfriends in three different times of the day, one for the morning, second for the evening and the third for the end of the day and I'm atarting to get in some deep shit.

get used to it. you're a fuckup

I ain't a fuck up of i was able to bag me three fucking pussy while you can hardly get one to come near you with all that fucking autism around you.

Seriously though what the fuck do i fucking do?

Come on cunts give me some actuak advice here

Bump

cute owls

Do this OP, have them all meet you at the same place. It's worth the gamble.

You already know you should break up with one of them. Why are you asking for advice?

>I ain't a fuck up of i was able to bag me three fucking pussy while you can hardly get one to come near you with all that fucking autism around you.
No, that’s a fuck up. Manhood isnt measured by how much pussy you get.

iudices.jpg

Why am i feeling this conscious and guilt? I want to keep at least two and be sure if one breaks off i will have the other in back up but fuck me the third may try seeing me more often.

Bump

I had two girlfriends once. They ended up working at the same mall and found out about each other, but funnily enough, they decided it would be better if we all stayed together since they liked each other.

Then it gradually became a situation where two best buddies were hanging out all day while their servant (me) waited on them hand and foot.

It was pretty cash at first, though. My mother was disgusted by it, but my father didn't care, the only time he'd bring it up is when he'd ask about them and say "How are the Spice Girls doing?", I have no idea why he called them that, but it was fucking hilarious and kind of sweet at the same time that he was so non-judgmental.

Go for the Latina, break the dommes heart, and will if possible.
Fuck those bitches

>got cucked by a woman
wew

There is no good male hero with multiple wives. Fuck off and burn in the hell of your own consciousness. I hope they all find out and you are physically scarred by the men in their lives to mark you as scum. The indicator of a good man is one that is DESIRED by many women but has the self control and respect to select one. If you cannot fulfill this then you deserve much more pain.

They will find out, if they don’t already know. Don’t fool yourself.

If you want to run the game and keep all of them, you can. It’s a lot of work and you will have to deal with blow-ups. Women are willing to share a confident man as long as they are taken care of individually.

>if you want to keep them all you can.

No you can’t, you will never keep them in totality and you will never fulfill a true relationship. You will be cursing yourself and children you being into this world. Not to mention the people around you, especially your relatives. This is one of the oldest stories and it will never work. All men that do this are the worst of sinners and deserve their excommunication for their primal worship and greed.

Mate, nothing is forever. Some will stay around, some not. Young men have plenty of time to sow wild oats. Your “sinners” are the virile, assertive men who carve out civilization.

I can agree to this.

>should I pick a beaner or a feminist sex addict
try finding one white conservative girl you degenerate faggot

The romanian one hates jews, likes mein kampf and thinks hitler wasn't such a bad guy at all and she hates liberals and feminists.

Dump the Asian. The goal of this entire operation is not to get caught and not to grow feelings, boy. You only keep 3 girlfriends going for a little while, before they start to get seriously attached and before you get any attachment.

Fucking harsh and metal as shit but correct

You’re a degenerate, my advice is head to Sup Forums

Maintaining multiple deceptive relationships that are being used for sex is no mark of civilization. Either be exclusive or don’t maintain a relationship. OP is making it clear these are relationships and not sexual trysts. It also reads like the writing of a subhuman which explains a lot, too.

You seem to have an interesting definition of civilization. Care to expand on how your ideas are consistent with the Occident or are they just naive musings coasting on the fumes of more disciplined men?

>88
There's only one obvious choice

>Fuck the asian girl i can dump her in a heart beat.

Of course you can. It’s singing your praises. You are as dumb as your initial posts led on.

But you’ve said yourself your consciousness burns because you KNOW what you’re doing is wrong. You only deserve for things to get worse and they will. You will live like a starving rat gorging on trash to only feel more sickened in the filth. I don’t curse you: your ancestors and the omnipotence of the universe does.

There’s only the bullet or Siberia, Raskolnikov. There is no other way out.

i laughed, you live in a sitcom my friend

If white mate with the european girl

If not white don´t mate with the european girl

If white and latina girl is somehow whiter than the european girl, mate with the latina girl

All men already know this. You will literally have to curse your own sons to death if this is what you do. It’s one of the first stories of the Bible for a reason. I’m not religious but there’s a reason true kings read these books. It’s the wisdom of humanity put in front of you.

Birth control and modern society has only made people THINK they can get away with these things. The human mind cannot. Hell isnt a place for death. It’s a place you live in.

Plis to post their betiful bobs and vagenes

Are you John Ritter by any chance?

This is bullshit, no guy has 3 girls for different times of day. Maybe if you said you were still in college, or trying it out as a lark.

I have 3 girlfriends. I always have at least 3. For me it's psychological, I get very depressed if I'm single. So I will always have 2 girlfriends that I mix up, and one that I'm stringing along on dates. As a grown man with a real job and shit, I can get away with pretending I can only spend one day per weekend with each. So I'll have one girl sleep over on Friday, one on Saturday, and mix up dinners and dates with all 3 on the rest of the days.

The trick is to try and use different messenger programs for each, because when you are sleepy or drunk you will eventually send the wrong message to the wrong one. I like Line because there's none of that "last seen" bullshit. Viber, Zalo, WhatsApp... pick your poison and explain it away as an app you use for work.

My girls are always white or asian.

Every holiday I buy the security guards in my buildings bottles of whiskey/whisky (depending on their taste) and they go out of their way to cover for me.

Ironic that you think these are positive things and yet you’re willing to do fuck all when it comes to maintaining civilization via the family. Fuck off, you’re a nigger, OP in every sense of the word.

Pure nigger behavior I’m afraid.

Wait, are you a nigger?

Your posts makes me less pissed off than OPs but have you ever considered that you may deserve to feel depressed?

top kek

this

Did you tell them you were exclusive?