Dragon Ball Super

Reminder, this never happenned again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SyWm37vXzs
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_techniques_used_by_Goku
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Except Piccolo used it on Gohan again back in the Cell Saga.

And again right before the Tournament of Power.

reminder, super is shit

T

Remember Icarus?

how long until vegeta redesign?

Remember Chi-chi?

>Chi-chi?
No, no one watched original dragonball because it was shit.
No one remembers chichi.

Honest thoughts on the Majin Buu arc?

It was sweet

now post the manga panels equivalent

Gohan is a cuck who almost destroyed everything.

PICCOLO RICCCCCK~!

Read the manga

youtube.com/watch?v=_SyWm37vXzs

Reminder, most of these were never used again:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_techniques_used_by_Goku

Reminder that generals are forbidden.
Fuck off.

What happened to mofogoku's perfect DB manga translation?

>Invisible Eye Blast
>The first (and only time in the manga) was when he used it to dig a hole in the Namekian ground to bury Vegeta's corpse in, after he was killed by Frieza.
Don't listen to the wiki

He quit at the start of the Cell Saga

Will anyone fix the DB wikia or has everyone given up on it?

There's no way to do it. Their generally unheard of treatment of incredibly self-contradictory anime as primary source and general weird treatment of canon and continuity, sometimes with preference for the dub make it even worse than most other fiction wikias, which are quite bad anyway. At this point you'd have more chances by just trying to make one from the scratch (it's not worth it and will probably fail though).

Honestly better than the entirety of Cell because of how fun it is despite it being a mess.

Yeah, I feel the same way. Toriyama clearly didn't give a shit at that point and that's why it's so good.
I also like the more simplistic, angular art style too.

Didn't Kibito also use it in Buu Saga? When he changed Gohan's clothes before fighting Super Buu.

>Dragon Ball Super
Isn't this a general thread, then?

She was cute when she was young but she became a massive cunt. On the other hand, Bulma was a bitchy slut that became a loving wife and mother.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Tao Pai Pai, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, weaklings who spend every second of their day watching stupid ass animes. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you even taken a bath in boiling water before? I mean, I guess it’s cool to not appreciate superior old school animation, but you all take this Super shit to a whole new level. This is even worse than watching animes about little girls.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I can kill people with my tongue and deflect bullets with my slipper. What martial arts feats can you do, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people” 15 times a day? I also know the Dodon Ray, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

stop larping u manlet

baka the animation is so downgraded compared to namek saga

>ctrl+f snip
>no result
G-guys discuss next episode

>9000 height
How is this allowed?

Is this Kai? Because when Vegeta is using his Galick Gun it looks like those awful MSPaint frames in Dragon Ball Kai and if you're posting the Kai version of these fights you need to kill yourself

Can't blame him
Post-Freeza DB is shit

WAKEY WAKEY

Vamos, Pedrohan

kek

It probably will it toyo's manga. with all the """"'homages""""""""" he likes to bring up

what's the most popular waifu here?

The anime and manga both take that shit too far. If I wanted a homage of DBZ or Dragon Ball, I would just watch those shows.

This.
Here's your precious (You)

Namek saga is the best of Dragon Ball
Vegeta shenanigans and a verisimilitude of baddies made it the most engaging
plus Freeza's reign of terror over our protagonists was fun as fuck

SSJ3 was fucking cool even if at the same time it was pointless and lame. Ultimate Gohan was fun for five minutes of non jobbing and Kid Buu wasn't a bad fight

I guess that "armor" is really just spandex...

Implying a bullet would be anything more than a small inconvenience to a Saiyan.

>super saiyajin korean super saiyajin

They could have made Mystic Chodehan somewhat interesting by giving him a unique aura, like white/light blue with lightning, but they went the lazy route and just went with "He no have to transform no more!"

Why do people literally think this arc will have a safe ending? Do you need tp be reminded of every Toriyama plot twist?

It's pointless. Dragon Ball having a less than perfect internal consistency, all the anime dub only fags, and the lack of weaponized autism found at say Wookipedia makes it borderline impossible

Thanks doc

the real problem is he shines for a minute before getting his ass pounded into the ground. Then Super Buu loses his Gotenks powers so Gohan promptly gets absorbed. Then Goku wants to bring Gotenks and Gohan to fight Kid Buu but they Genki Dama instead
it was just rather pointless

because it is a kids show and the good guys always win

Hey Faggots,
My name is Zamasu, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, ningen who spend every second of their day watching stupid ass animes. You are everything bad in the universe. Honestly, have any of you even taken a bath in boiling water before? I mean, I guess it’s cool to not appreciate superior old school animation, but you all take this Super shit to a whole new level. This is even worse than watching animes about little girls.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I can kill people with my ki sword and deflect kamehamehas with my slipper. What martial arts feats can you do, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people” 15 times a day? I'm also inmortal, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

So you do need to be reminded.

>Future Trunks arc

kakunsa

>the work of the gods ends here

why is super so fucking shit? god damn

Vegeta

does grande padre have the same philosphy as ZAMAS

>The universe got erased! But it's okay, we'll make you a new one, Trunks, with your friends alive.

The "Ocean dub" was a FUNimation dub. FUNimation has been in control of the franchise in North America since 1994. The voice recording was done with the Ocean Studios cast, but it was still the exact same production team at FUNimation that handled those first two seasons that handled it all the way into the end.
The voice cast shifted to Texas in late 1998, but it was FUNimation before and it was FUNimation after. They have all responsibility for all of it.

Way to miss the fucking point

sauce? image search pulls up nothing

Are you jealous of ningens because they have bigger Spirit Swords than you? Go pretend to be a god somewhere else, you tiny-sworded cuck. Us ningen have actual important business to attend to.

Pic Related: Vegeta's asking you "I-Is it in yet?"

Glasses atatatata girl (Sanka Ko?) is better in all aspects.

>People think "The work of the Gods ends here" meams nothing
>People think this arc won't be darker than the last
Wew
No, I'm not one of those "SSW Chadhan" idiots.

>spoiler
Your loss.

>Everyone fucking dies
>Universe erased by the God of all, everyone Trunks and Mai knew literally does not exist anymore in any way
>Beerus doesn't want him in our timeline since he's a filthy time traveler
>Whis takes pity and transports him to a timeline created by Zamasu's bullshit, where he will forever be reminded of his failures to protect those he loved
>good ending
???

Obviously Kale.

You mean Rozie? you are now imagining Trump saying Yacchaina Fist

If you aren't familiar with FUNimation's English dub and you look at that word the way it's spelled (with is indeed a faithful transliteration and adaptation), that's how you'd pronounce it. Most other countries do.
Insert long-winded explanation about how "saiya" is a rearranged "yasai" ("vegetable") and how adapting those syllables "into English" doesn't somehow change their intended pronunciation and if you can say "Kai" there's nothing linguistically preventing you from being able to pronounce "Saiya" correctly and it's just something that's so ingrained in American fandom courtesy of FUNimation's English dub but not everyone watches or has any nostalgia for that dub so some of us don't pronounce it that way also hey hi how are you hope you have a great day.

So do you want Gohan to win the tournament and beat Jiren or do you want him to lead an uprising against the gods? You Gohanfags don't know what you want.

are you autistic?

Gohanfags just want (You)s. Nothing else.

>do you want him to lead an uprising against the gods?
Don't care about that, all the foreshadowing involving it has to do with his father and nothing with Gohan so I don't expect anything from him that has to do ith this uprising if it happens.

But to be fair, no Dragon Ball Fags know what they want.

Both. You retard.

why do the die hard dub fans hate reading?

I'll laugh if Gohan just gets eliminated like any other contestant and remains on the sidelines

A pity she turned out to be a scrub.
Tournament of Fodder being 80% scrubs that are no match for even Goku's SS1 and are outmatched by him in base kills most of the concept right here, it's baffling how easy would it be to change this and have Goku fight those dudes or ladies in SS at the very least.

Gohan's a little bitch

Why didn't Goku get to knock her out? All these losers he's fighting and they're still being autistic. They won't even give him a win if Vegeta isn't around. This is bullshit.

Because that was the yardrat's moment to use his IT and save his team mates from being eliminated. You know it had to happen sometime in the tournament.

Filler.

Same, I don't like the excessive amounts of homages

It's not just her he defeated. He beat Kunshee, Dyspo, and Maji=Kayo, yet they won't give him an elimination if Vegeta isn't there.

At least he isn't a dead weight for his team right now unlike two certain other saiyans.