If we ever want sexbots to become a thing I think we need a better name for them...

If we ever want sexbots to become a thing I think we need a better name for them. What do you think about autonomous make companions?

Waifubots

At this point, it doesn't even need to be a sex bot. If its intelligent enough to mimic conversation, can be made to look however I happen to want it to look, and be delicate enough to jerk me off, then that's perfect.

How nice would it be to have an alarm clock that jerks you off to wake you up.

Fuck I'm lonely.

Show me Miku's feet.

But that's the thing you can do that already. They need to be something more and fill the void left by 3dpd.

Household maintenance robots.

Wouldn't that make it an android/artificial human, which is not the same as sexbot/autonomous companion. When it becomes too advanced it becomes 3dpd again right?

I feel like Miku is dead, just like vocaloid. I haven't seen a Miku Monday in years, do people even listen, let alone make voca, at this point?

well faggot, there is a miku monday every single week on Sup Forums, which sometimes is multiple threads. there is a vocaloid general that is active on /jp/.

why would there be vocaloid threads on Sup Forums? there is anime and no manga

I guess what I'm going at is; I want an idealized exterior, but the internals don't need to fully functional. Mentally it needs to be smart enough to do my taxes, but I only expect it to mimic emotional responses.
I get the satisfaction of waking up with a smile and wank everyday. It just checks the boxes on its list.

No.

They already have those it's called a dog.

How long have you been on this board again? Because Miku Monday used to be on Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

Ok then I'm thinking along different lines. I going with bland practicality, when the intent is...wish fulfillment(?)...not sure what the right phrase is. Don't want to put words into your mouth.

Anyway the name I would go with would be Personal Support Companions.
A safe, forever loyal, artificial friend for life to grow along with you in any way the relationship goes.

first of all it was both. second, that was before the rules changed little newfag.

Slutbot9000?

You're not making sense. Have you considered that people exist that don't go to Sup Forums? I think you're projecting hard but it's not like this was part of the argument in the first place.

I suppose you could call it wish fulfillment. Since we were born after wines became extinct. That's why I said male companion, a companion for men to fill the void. Personal support seams to ambiguous, makes me think of a rehab nurse. But that is still not bad.

I just want to a robo-Luka to coddle me and let me call her onee-chan

>male
Oh, OP says 'make', I didn't make the connection.
>wines extinct
What?

Sorry about that but its voice to text and I can't correct every little thing while I'm driving you'll have to use a certain amount of reading comprehension.

>voice to text
>while driving
For the love of God, please stop posting.

Everything is alright I'm a pro.