Wow this show actually sucks. What a disappointment

Wow this show actually sucks. What a disappointment

Second season is even worse, cant believe normalfags actually hyped that trash

Does it really? I was just considering about giving it a try

They had this solid premiss, good animation budget, and some genuinely talented people behind the characters and the screenplay. It was often genuinely funny. The art looked good on screen. But then they took a squat and shat all over the writing. "Lol who gives a shit nobody cares. Whatever lol XD" What the fuck.

If you're a fucking normie pleb who thinks SnK is the best thing ever you'll probably like it. This is like a much funnier SnK, with better characters, but then imagine that the storyboard management was given to a highschool student as a class project

That's a shame it looked cool. MC reminds me of pic related btw

Well I kinda like SnK but I think it's quite far from being a masterpiece. Started off good but I'll probably drop it if things keep going this way. I see your point

Hi newfriend. On Sup Forums, we generally don't post 3d on Sup Forums. Especially not when it has nothing to do with the thread whatsoever.

I thought it was good at first too. I was hopeful. That's why I'm angry.

>That scene in ep2 where THE HORSE decides to save maingirl-san, instead of MC. The fucking HORSE is given more character development in that episode than MC.

iirc until like episode 4 Favaro still wants to kill the girl

nah, you just have shit taste

>nah [catty bullshit]

This doesn't really have anything to do with SnK tho. Liking it definitely doesn't guarantee that you'll enjoy Bahamut.

>normie
Fuck off back to your home board.

Right after you get back to facebook you silly goose

What the fuck does that Facebook have to do with the fact that normie is crossboarding-newfag speak with no place on Sup Forums?

Watch season 2 it's a massive improvement you won't regret it.

I'm not really a newfriend. Btw thx for your opinion

lol normalfag and normie are older than /r9k/

Cool concrete examples. You sure made me think.

I think it's a fun show.

I wish VS was fun but it's mostly crap writing and tons of padding.

>THE HORSE decides to save maingirl-san, instead of MC. The fucking HORSE
That was fucking awesome. We need more scumbag MCs.

Reminder that Hansa is the best character.

It's gotten to the point where it's funny again though.
See

a simple show done well is better than a complex show done poorly

Is it bad that I'm still kind of enjoying the show? I mean, it's definitely a big trashy mess at this point, but I still like most of the characters, the action is pretty good, the style of the show itself is still refreshing to look at, and for whatever it's worth, the most recent episode had me pretty excited to see what happens next.

I understand why people would drop the show, but it's got enough going for it at this point in time for me to still consider it to be kind of fun.

I also can't stop listening to the ED

But the ED is an abomination.

I hated it the verse the first time I listened to it, but the more I heard it the more it started to grow on me.

Plus the premise for the ED is cutesy enough that I can enjoy it as its own thing, Rocky spinning on the table always makes me smile.

It's a good show, mid part might be lackluster but it stil ended strong. The main cast is its strongest appeal. 2nd season is a disappointment though.

is this supposed to be a bait thread.

This.

>Is it bad that I'm still kind of enjoying the show?
>I also can't stop listening to the ED

Did you want to say something, user?

Fuck you, I liked it.

If I saw only the OP, ED, and preview I would probably think VS was one of the best shows ever. Too bad the actual show is just plain bad despite how fun and charming the characters potentially could be.

Wow, there's a lot of shit taste in this thread. It's a fun show, and one of the few that I've managed to consistently enjoy throughout the season.
Be more grateful for an anime original, they're a dying breed.

DELET

It's not done well though, neither season is, I only liked the first 3 episodes of season one, after that I stuck with it to see how terrible it would get.

>be more grateful for shit
No, I will not praise a anime original just for being a anime original.

Daoko is goddess, both endings are good.
I'm with you here. also shitty romance drama is the only bad thing in VS so yeah, I'm enjoying everything else too.

>opinion
it's more a rule actually

First 4-5 episodes were fun. As soon as they introduced angel-demon shit it got boring.

> mfw re-watching the show and wondering why Mugaro always just placidly smiles whenever Nina calls him a girl

I mean, I know he couldn't speak and all, but why did he go along with this? It would have been pretty easy even with gestures to convey to Nina that she was wrong about him being a girl.

Because he's a gay fuccboi

wow, what a tweest

How does he even getting credit for it? It is very badly written.

I'd leave that assumption till next episode, what with El's status as some super powerful angel I figure it might be hard for him to die after just getting stabbed with a normal knife.

Doesn't work. MC can't just be complete nigger the entire series with no redeeming aspects or developments. It was a cheap plot device to avoid having to flesh out the character motives a little more.

>It's shit but I like it

For me, at least being a mess =/= being irredeemably bad, like I said, it has some good stuff going for it in my opinion.

I guess I may just have lower standards than other people, but really, I don't see the faults in the show outweighing my entertainment from it, so I might as well keep watching.

It is shit. Cliche good girl fell for the bad guy plot. Nobody like the main girl, and they shafted all the more interesting side characters.

>MC can't just be complete nigger the entire series with no redeeming aspects or developments
Of course they can you fucking retard.

>nuh uhh fuck you DX

I'm convinced!

Stop self inserting and everything will be better.

The only people who find stagnant, edgelord MC's entertaining are the self-inserting redditors, actually.

>what is comedy

You should just call it a day and stop embarassing yourself any further.

Knight-sans backtory is cool,but I guess you don't watch anime for the character development.

>ggrrrrrrrr
Relax, user. It's not worth getting that worked up about.

The show isn't a comedy. And it's not trying to be. It has funny scenes, and that's great, but the characters and plot aren't built to be "purely comedy." It was, very clearly, set up to be a fantasy-adventure. The fact that character developments are brushed over with rather cheap comedy is just an example of the kind of lazy writing that brings down this show.

Feel free to drop it and piss off any time.

You say that, but you'll be back next week.

S1 is a solid 9, but S2 is fucking boring.

He has the murder weapon brainlet.

Why is basically every screencap of Kaisar just fucking golden?

>Who is Lelouch
>Who is Light
>Who is Kotomine
>Who is Accelerator

Can you kindly either fuck off to >>>/reddit/ or learn the history of Sup Forums by lurking for more than a year? Thanks.

will we ever see cheerios in his great hat ever again?

why doesn't he just chop off his head or bring his eyes as better proof?

Because dismembering people is gross, even for a murderer.
Because it takes time to carve someone's body, and he needed to flee asap.
Because a dagger covered with sparkling gold angel blood that only happens in a human-angel crossbreed is probably enough.

It's not like he had a bag with him or something, carrying a childs head around is probably going to attract unwanted attention.

The MC's VA sucks, that guy only did Sunohara tier characters up until Favaro.