Was America a mistake?

Was America a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vfd_4LHzNHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Was America a mistake?
This is where you fucked up OP. This is an ANIME board. Not a "any obvious political bait is acceptable because the mods don't give a fuck and the board iq is 90" board. In the future, use something less fucking retarded, like

>Would you watch an Eva remake?

Please don't go off topic. I will have to contact this web site's administrator and petition that he take down your postings if you de rail the thread any more. Let's discuss Evangelion's upcoming adaptation and put this squabbling aside.

user, at least TRY when you bait

Alright, I warned you not to de rail my thread any more. I'll be penning a letter to the administrator in the morning. I did give you fair warning. Perhaps if you behave yourself I may take back my decision, but for now it is firm and final.

Fake and gay. Fucking kill yourself faggot.

>implying Leslie Jones isn't more suited to be Sachiel

>the angels came to earth to get all our chicken wings and grape kool-aid

>implying you wouldn't watch it

>were anglos a mistake
Pretty sure we've known that answer for quite a long time

REAL AND STRAIGHT

Must be embarassing having to learn the Anglo language. The hit to your pride must be unbearable for you.

Well, you have to learn handsigns to communicate with chimps

And use their internet.

While Leslie jones is a good actor, she's being horribly miscast.

Do they miscast people on purpose hoping that people will watch the movie just for virtue signalling?

I don't see the problem, she is a great representation of modern day Germany.

Its funny, but I don't want to laugh.

>Hollywood is now completely out of ideas and used up all their franchises completely so now they have to adapt media from other countries
Jews were a mistake

Thank you for that one user. Made my night.

I preferred when they at least had the grace to culturally launder it first, like with Battle Royale and Hunger Games. That way the original's legacy isn't affected

Its funny, youre right, but not for the reasons you think. Black people are almost like unicorns in Germany. Even in cities like Berlin and Hamburg.

GET IN THE FUCKING WATERMELON SHINJI

If she was black she would've just shot Rei.

It all makes sense now.

>no pa is part of the black culture
Woah that's racist user

thanks god summer is almost over

in that case she should be turkish

I thought amerifats got assblasted if the actor is not the same race as the character?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

test

What's the issue? She looks like your average German woman this way.

is this ((revenge))?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vfd_4LHzNHY

How about you fucking sage your posts when replying to shitty threads, you load of mouthbreathing faggots?

Well if that's the case they better don't show her father onscreen then

Holy shit, some people are do retarded. 'Decoding an anti-semitic Trump meme from anime'...
America...

Woah, woah, woah, WOAH. Calm down there.

>161796431
Commit suicide.

Why did you have to say something so mean?

i just read that and came straing to Sup Forums to ask
what the hell?

>first death note and now this

>he can't even link another post properly
Do you deserve to live?

Why didn't they ship back the slaves to Africa? You retarded freedom shits.

Who should actually play Asuka if there was an adaptation?

The shipping costs would be astronomical.

Bella Thorne

Emma Watson

Fuck off, you retards.
>161796864
I don't give (You)s to pathetic "lololol I'm such a trol" manchildren.

Why are they doing this? Did Death Note and Ghost in the Shell proved mega sucessfull?

People are retarded indeed, but jews can't get over the fact that no one likes them.

No, slavery was.

They'll just keep hammering at it until something breaks.
Hollywood is desperate. People were predicting all this years ago.
(this particular article is fake anyway so w/e, remember to sage)

Pretty much this. If the US weren't so fucking full of themselves then they wouldn't have """"people of color"""" being so arrogant and convincing normal people they're victims.

>treating proper post links as upboats or currency
Kill yourself slowly

>this thread

To be fair, it was the French who sold and brought slaves to America at that time. Most of the French colonies were niggerified because of the French republic

>still no link

KILL YOURSELVES TROLLS

I love anime threads

Holy shit why isn't this shit nuked yet.
11/10 made me reply

Is there anyone who could even play Asuka correctly?

>de rail
>penning a letter to the administrator
Fuck off. Seriously. I lost my will to contribute to this thread because of your low quality falseflagging and baiting.
Go back to where you come from faggot

Let's be honest, this shit happens because Japan doesn't give two fucks what the rest of the world does with their products. If they cared about creating a cohesive, international image consistent across all iterations of their brand, they could. But they don't, because that's not how they roll. Just shoot it over to some foreigner, because who gives a fuck what the gaijin want? They don't want to waste time with that shit. Yeah, these productions are dumb as shit, no two ways about it, and responsibility for their shittiness ultimately rests with the chucklefucks who actually did it. But America's not coming over to Japan, ripping these franchises from Japan's poor, clasping fingers and raping it in front of them. Japan just goes "sure mate, have fun. Just get us our money."

Except with Godzilla, I guess. Maybe Dragonball Evolution? I don't recall.

Alright, that does it. I will be elevating this matter to interpol as a case of cyber bullying. Please do not reply more hurtful things to my thread or they will be added to your cybercrime case file.

Does Sup Forums only have burger mods?

This thread got deleted faster on Sup Forums.

I believe the incredible acting talent of Idris Elba would be right for the job.

Maybe? Have you tried reporting these threads?

go back to Sup Forums you fucking garbage human

With every fist clenching furious reply my power grows.

Feed me.

what about this thread?

Is he a fucking white male? Probably, right?

Why is this thread still here?

>Cast black Asuka.
>Movie still gets panned by liberals because they'd definitely have to whitewash Shinji instead of getting a Japanese actor.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums

Wasn't that Lincon's plan before he was assassinated?

Probably because it's a thread about an anime, sweetie.

If they actually cast a negress as one of the main characters they would get major brownie points, enough that a white Shinji would be overlooked.

Nice fake news OP, you've certainly baited all the retards here who don't know how to google.

OP image is fake, so it's literally bait and against the rules. You should read them.