Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=EZF3-K98nRM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FGNjeeKBKtA
youtube.com/watch?v=QCjJ80hz1JI
youtube.com/watch?v=NO9iRk8MYbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to be a nigger is always wrong

he didnt like that they kept reopening the already made sandwich packaging, I can kinda understand but he still acted like a retard

The wisdom of the rising sun. Arigato.

>sheeeit
never do business with blacks or women

top kek why is he so insecure about people eyeing his food? was he raised by wolves?

Black people are really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really smart.

that mothafucka keeps lookin at my foods with his slanted eyes stop lookin at my fuckin foods it dindu nuffin

hurry up and buy

It's rare that I'll side with the black guy I guess, but I just don't like Asians.

He knows they are thieves, pulling slick shit like this, stealing his sandwich heat, probably stealing the sandwich design.

Asians are literally worse than blacks in every way and I wish people would wake up to this fact.

Chinks stink, cheat, and are dumb.

shoplifting

clearly the asian
he forgot to turn on his giant neon sign that says "NO FUCKEN NIGGERS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY"

>heating your hands with stolen sandwich heat
rice jews

nice iq digits

>Arrogant nigger yelling and complaining incoherently.
>'b-but who be in wrong?'
OP you have had too much to drink tonight.

No, Jews are smart

Asians are not. The high IQ thing is a meme that results from selective testing and cheating, it's literally their entire academic culture.

Jews are great at science, Asians are not.

Rice Jew is an insult to Jews.

Wakanda

Rising Sun is Jap bucko

This video is 90's as fuck.

youtu.be/FGNjeeKBKtA

>stealing his sandwich heat
I'm at a loss for words

I feel sorry for your mother.

Don't let people fuck with your women, or your food. That's Neanderthal Alpha game.

i dont like people looking at my food too

>I feel sorry for your mother

youtube.com/watch?v=QCjJ80hz1JI

this would never happen in wakanda

those fucking asians also, checked.

That sign would be hilarious if it said dogs welcome

/thread.

What the fuck is his problem? It's obviously not his food if it wasn't in his possession. Sounds like he's fucking insane.

Nogs are inherently insecure. There will never be a group of people with a bigger inferiority complex than nogs

fpbp

Black people always go in a rage over the stupidest most trivial shit. And they get especially ornery over food. It reminds me of dogs snapping at other dogs or cats or people that come to close to their food or chew toy.

they were checking to see what he was trying to shoplift in the sandwich bag and he got angry

pls stop saying that nickle stuff. Too rich for my blood.

“Don’t look at my food!”

No fuck asians who work at gas stations. Every fucking time I deal with one they act as if I stuffed a bunch of candy in my draws and would run away. A few days ago I went to buy some energy drinks and the dipshit asian took my drinks, scanned it, and kept it on the desk as if something was wrong. But the white guy next to me who had a drink himself got his scanned and nothing was wrong with his. The asian man kept wiping his hands all over the can as if I tampered with it or some shit an had me stand there for a good 2 mins before I walked out.

Just a nigger being a nigger

Are people really this retarded or is this weird bait?

>Implying niggers can read.

You're probably black.

Of course I am. Why else would I be talking about it?

chimp in a suit bought the suit to become white, surprised it didnt work

They were trying to absorb it's nutrition through their eyeballs, no wonder he's so angree !

>pulling slick shit like this, stealing his sandwich heat, probably stealing the sandwich design.
W-what

you can tell this ones spent a lot of time in prison

Not enough time

youtube.com/watch?v=NO9iRk8MYbY

video related

CHecked and this. Had a chink landlord a decade or so ago and man he charged us out the ass, penalized my roommates and I for shit all the time and threatened to sue us for obscene amounts at the end of the lease over the smallest of stuff.

So the Asians shopkeepers were suspecting that he had stuffed something else in the sandwich bag and were looking for it?

See this is what happens when KFC runs out of fried chicken

DON'T LOOK AT PEOPLES FOOD MUHFUGGAH! YOU DON'T DO DAT SHEEEIT AROUND HERE!

GONNA BUST SUM MUHFUGGAHN CAPS IN YO ASS NIGGA! SENPAI BAKA SOM FINA

this better be fucking good, faggot

Ya. Ghetto store owners have to play the role of modern massas. They caught on to his game and If he chimps and muh diks enough they might decide it's not worth it next time. It's an unenviable life.

Yall look at food in China

We don't look at food here!

Don't be pulling that that looklie looklie look shit with me motherfucking slant eye!

>they act as if I stuffed a bunch of candy in my draws and would run away
Have you tried not doing that then?

Maybe he doesn't like thieving niggers in his store? Take the hint, chimp

Lmfao, blacks love stealing shit and Asians know that. That’s your answer

>stealing the sandwich design

Around blacks, never relax. You can put a groid in nice clothes and still have a groid.