Shingeki no Kyojin

Next chapter seems to be more Reiner, till where will the flashback reach? We will see also Annie POV? Zeke POV? Will we have a last page with hobo Eren?

Oh boy! Can't wait for thread to be deleted!

Hobe Eren is next chapter to end the volume.

I think we'll be getting flashbacks until chapter 99. That's 3 more chapters of flashbacks. I'm willing to bet chapter 100 will be a very significant chapter. Chapter 1 started with the Colossal taking down the wall. Chapter 100 might be the return of the SL after timeskip and the new Colossal crashing the festival. Either way, chapter 100 will be huge. I bet we might even see hobo Eren do something.

This seems more like a Reiner-focused flashback, so I don't think we are likely to get a rotating POV with Bort, Zeke, or Annie as well.
However, If we do get some split BRA flashback POV, likely moments might be Bort kicking down the Trost gate and Annie killing the scouts on the expedition.
I'm guessing the whole chapter will be flashbacks, maybe the chapter after this one to have a cliffhanger/hint at what is going on as we return to real time.

but it being ALL about reiner will make it stale and boring

Will he ever be happy?

Being Reiner heavy isn't great but its better than nothing. Just give me more Annie and I'll be happy.

I'm getting sick of the Reiner wankfest, I think he's a fine character but I hope in the next chapter we'll see more about Annie's father or Bort's family (though I don't really care about him),

inb4 isayama rehashing the same story but with reiner's pov

the chapter says it will be about titan secrets too
wonder what that can be? did they find something that made them decide to attack trost?

AMPUTEE KUN REVEAL WHEN?

eren won't do the grim reminder if that's what you mean

I still want her to slap me

End of of chapter 98

I want her to hold me down and make me her bitch

We might see BRA initial reaction to finding out Eren to be a titan. Maybe their plans to get him during the FT arc and some dialogue during the battle of trost.

This

this scene might be shown in the chapter

Hisu pls

Jean committed sudoku over the timeskip.

Annie and Bert are dead so it's pointless to place the focus on them. It has to stay on Reiner with the other two as side characters

You mean seppuku
>sudoku
KEK

Isayama reads SnK doujins right?

for what reason

>Female titan
>Side character
>Colossal Titan
>Side character

fuck you

sauce? EA doujins are rare

>Being this new

>Eren and Armin give Marley a grim reminder
>Hisu impregnated by Eren
>Annie eaten by Hisu
>Mikasa BTFO'd
You know this to be true anons

mikasa will be BTFO'd either way
Jean will save her

Too much delusions, except Mikasa getting btfo, but it will be with Shitren and Fatmin dying from shifter cancer.

rts is just the worst arc by far

SPOILERS WHERE?!?!

the most who-est of whos

I don't know if you are falseflagging for some shits. But Eren won't endanger Hisu to any curse and he won't impregnate her until the end of the manga in case he survives the curse, else I don't see him being that irresponsible

>until the end of the manga
More like never going to happen in general.

?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Reiner needs to fuck off already with his endless flashbacks.

>Eren don't give a fuck about dying and Mikasa
BASED
A
S
E
D

Magazine cover, SnK bit in the top left says something like "titan secrets come to light, as well as Reiner's past!"

So maybe we'll actually get some new info. I hope so. I'm sick of Reiner.

Since it's a flashback I imagine we'll find out "titan secrets" from BRA's conversations, right? Or maybe it's separate from the flashback?

I wouldn't mind a little longer flashback, if this wasn't a monthly manga.

Aliens.

It's either that, or we'll see Zeke and Pieck doing shit like wrecking Connie's village.

Could also be related to the Tyburs or the Reiss/Fritz lineage, maybe. Who knows. I just hope it's something interesting.

>we'll see Zeke and Pieck doing shit like wrecking Connie's village.
Shit, I really want to see this.

>titan secrets come to light
something that made them attack trost

I love Reiner but thus far I really don't see the point of all these flashbacks. We learned absolutely nothing we couldn't have inferred from them. I hope Isayama knows what he's doing.

My thoughts exactly. Flashback arcs can be done well, but SnK isn't really the type of manga for them unless they're full of entirely new information, like Grisha's flashback arc (which I enjoyed, even if I got fed up with Grisha's stupidity after a few chapters). With this arc we're only getting little bits of information but we're also getting things rehashed, like Marcel dying and BRA being angsty about having to kill people. We already understood all that shit.

This is most likely it. Or we'll see when they learnt that Eren had the Coordinate.

I'm willing to bet we'll see an extended scene of BRA talking about it and then killing Marco for overhearing, and then more angst.

>as well as Reiner's past!
Didn't we already get most of Reiner's past? How can Isayama waste another full chapter on this shit?

It's just to say what's happening in the current arc, if anything. I wouldn't read too much into it.

marco is gone and done with, that would another waste of pages user

So much for not wanting to drag out the story and wanting to end it as soon as possible.

That didn't stop Isayama from making us go through Marcel's death scene again.

He's making too much money for that.

fuck you isayama

Do you think Isayama is fagging too much on Reiner at the moment? Looks like it.

So it's Jean-Ymir-Reiner. Do you think there's enough chapters left in the manga for Isayama to change his favorite?

No, because BRA were neglected for years.

>at the moment

In any case this is better than panels of MUH OCEAN and LAME. 10/10 would buy it every month.

during uprising it was eren, if it is the final arc then no they it's not changing since he changes it arc wise

>during uprising it was eren
No.

he did say he related to him user
so to an extent yes he liked eren during that time

When will they meet?

Isayama's answer to that question changes a lot, but honestly his favourite is quite clear.

What scene do you want to see from the warrior pov the most?

And? He never called him his favorite. During Uprising he actually still said Ymir is his favorite and he enjoys drawnig her and Jean the most, when asked about it.

Not a single one. I'm not stupid, I have a pretty good idea of what happened for the most part already. I don't need Isayama to spell everything out for me. I wish he'd just get on with the story already.

None. I want the story to progress and the manga to end already.

jean was trost, ymir was utgard, he didn't draw ymir during uprising user

Only potentially interesting one would be the Shiganshina battle, but even then eh

this angers me to this day

Was Eren playing Armin up to get Levi to save him or does he genuinely think Armin is god's gift to humanity? I guess it's both.

so tell me why they attacked trost when they decided to wait?

He still called her his favorite around that time and that he enjoys drawing her and Jean the most from the manga.

>being this fucking new.

I honestly don't care but if I had to say they got impatient, also they knew they would be separated soon. So they tried to apply further pressure to the king by attacking Trost and see what would happen. Their thought process was never that subtle.

>It's a leddit bitching about the chapter without ut even being out episode.

>I honestly don't care
retarded, purely retarded
>doesn't care why characters does what they does
> if I had to say they got impatient, also they knew they would be separated soon. So they tried to apply further pressure to the king by attacking Trost and see what would happen. Their thought process was never that subtle
assumptions and nothing else and i'm 99% sure there is more to it, take a screenshot if you want

FT's arc.

Isayama doesn´t know how to make a character smart, so he just makes everyone a retard. Of course, olders who has been hunting titans suddenly don´t know how to use strategy or how even Hanji, the nerd obsessed with titans, didn´t even think about the darkness.
It´s not weird Reiner´s volume sold well when Paradis just became Armin is Jesus.

This. I want Annie to get to narrate a bit. Her thought process is the most intriguing because we know the least about it.

FT and Trost some extra dialogue would be nice.
And maybe training in the 104th

Bert: A-Annie looks so cute even in her titan form.

No matter how I go about it armin singlehandedly ruined the manga
why did isayama even create him?
his previous plan of jean and armin being one character would have been a lot better

It's funny that Reiner was lusting after Annie too.

Disgusting.

hot*
even reiner know that ass' worth

No thanks. That's one of the most boring arcs in the series.

A Jean+Armin combination actually sounds pretty good.

>That's one of the most boring arcs in the series
please elaborate

Jean+Armin would actually be interesting instead of being forced.

Like I said I don't care, that doesn't make me retarded. Just not interested. I just want to know how it ends.
>assumptions
There is absolutely nothing wrong with assumptions, most stories rely on the audience making them. Not everything needs to be cold hard fact thrown at the audience. That's okay if there's more to it, I don't mind, but I'm not interested either. And I don't care to take a picture of your lame post.

So an arrogant gary stu, who brags about being "smart"

>one of the most boring arcs in the series
You fucking.